What's new

Cruise Missile Hatf-VIII (RAAD) successful test fire

Pakistan+successfully+test-fires+cruise+missile+Hataf+-VIII+Ra%25E2%2580%2599ad+mirage+fighter+jet+pakistan+air+force+jf-17.jpg

turkey have SOM (missile)
SoM.jpg

KEPD 350
that germany offers india
1024px-Taurus_KEPD_350.jpg

exactly i was also thinking along this line but then again is it possible or better should it be done ?

It is better in my Opinion when PAF order SOM, SOM enable PAF strike Aircraft attacking mobile Targets such MLRS Launchers, C&C Centers, fixed and mobile Radars, Bases even Ships ! SOM can be produced in Pakistan with ToT Agreement.

It is better in my Opinion when PAF order SOM, SOM enable PAF strike Aircraft attacking mobile Targets such MLRS Launchers, C&C Centers, fixed and mobile Radars, Bases even Ships ! SOM can be produced in Pakistan with ToT Agreement.
trust me that the only thing i really wish for the paf to acquire before any other thing

Babur Cruise Missiles flying with a Speed around 700+ km/h Towards their Targets in India, Babur need Hours to reach their Targets. This would give IAF enough Time to react !

Cruise missiles depend upon stealth, terrain contour mapping etc. to camouflage themselves, which gives them the advantage of surprise to defeat even point blank defences.

We need to test our new Supersonic/Hypersonic cruise missile systems to make our defences unbreakable............
Insha-Allah!......:smokin:

Babur Cruise Missiles flying with a Speed around 700+ km/h Towards their Targets in India, Babur need Hours to reach their Targets. This would give IAF enough Time to react !
Flying at around 0.8 Mach, Babur can reach its full range (700 KM) target in around 47 Minutes.

Yes! Indians are going for hypersonics, US gone for hypersonics and we need to beat them up in this race........thats the guarantee of our survival.....:smokin:
But the question is till how long Hypersonic arena can stay? The average speed of Interceptor Missile ranges between Mach 2-3. But when You're going at Hypersonic speed, you lose manuverbility, all the interceptor missile has to do is to find the point of interception. If Hypersonic Missile tries to Manuver then the change in its course would be very large, in fact may be so large that it may not be able to get back in righ position again.

But the question is till how long Hypersonic arena can stay? The average speed of Interceptor Missile ranges between Mach 2-3. But when You're going at Hypersonic speed, you lose manuverbility, all the interceptor missile has to do is to find the point of interception. If Hypersonic Missile tries to Manuver then the change in its course would be very large, in fact may be so large that it may not be able to get back in righ position again.
But I guess we can use them in some specific targets where we don't need such manuverability......and they won't get intercepted either so easily or impossible to be intercepted by the present day technology.....:smokin:

Bro. The US is going for hypersonic cruise ICMB ..so we needa be equivalent to that too...
Hahah, Be practical and be seroius dude.

Uncle SAM is doing many other things also. We cant meet them. We should not stretch beyond our pants.

We need to test our new Supersonic/Hypersonic cruise missile systems to make our defences unbreakable............
Insha-Allah!......:smokin:

Dear to be very frank, Nothing but sweat dreams. We don't have any supersonic missiles. So lets forget about the hypersonic missiles which are in testing phases even in US.

Back
Top Bottom