What's new

Criticising blasphemy law does not amount to blasphemy: Justice Khosa

Melody say wapsi par late ho raha tha parh li

His khutbas are funny

Well atleast you made sure that you did not neglect a Farz, and that is commendable. But next time, maybe a little planning would help.

Funny toe Meera ki english bhi hai, liken Jummae ka Khutba should give you something to think about.

Where is the Blasphemy? What were his words? Did you not see the video of him protecting his client who he said was innocent? IF you are involved in something do you want anyone from the public to kill you on a IF?
Don't create a mess.
I said if any Elite citizen found alleged in crime like blasphemy no can easily take him to the court.
And according to Pakistani law of blasphemy:
Use of derogatory remarks, spoken, written, directly or indirectly, etc. defiles the name of Muhammad. 1986 Mandatory Death and fine (Feb. 1990)
Trial must take place in a Court of Session with a Muslim judge presiding.

I don't know Salman was involved in blasphemy or not, but he tried to save alleged blsphemer politically.

:o: When i was in class three i was very active in extra curricular activities, but my parents wants to make me Parhako bacha.
My parents warned me to concentrate towards studies other wise they will throw me in Lal mosque (aka Children Slaughter house ).
@Shamain @Akheilos @Indus Falcon @Ifrit :( Aur phir mein engineer ban giya.

My parents used to threaten me with boarding school, then I learned how to emotionally blackmail them. I used to say, "I know it's because I'm not your son. Now that you have other children, I'm of no use to you." It was fun, while it lasted, then they got smart, and it stopped working

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My parents used to threaten me with boarding school, then I learned how to emotionally blackmail them. I used to say, "I know it's because I'm not your son. Now that you have other children, I'm of no use to you." It was fun, while it lasted, then they got smart, and it stopped working

I was only one but i was not very good actor that time.
FOuji bacha tha straight forward. :police:

I was threatened with banishment to a madrassa :angel:

Well atleast you made sure that you did not neglect a Farz, and that is commendable. But next time, maybe a little planning would help.

Funny toe Meera ki english bhi hai, liken Jummae ka Khutba should give you something to think about.
Dostoan kay sath tha and i was kind of curious

Don't create a mess.
I said if any Elite citizen found alleged in crime like blasphemy no can easily take him to the court.
And according to Pakistani law of blasphemy:
Use of derogatory remarks, spoken, written, directly or indirectly, etc. defiles the name of Muhammad. 1986 Mandatory Death and fine (Feb. 1990)
Trial must take place in a Court of Session with a Muslim judge presiding.

I don't know Salman was involved in blasphemy or not, but he tried to save alleged blsphemer politically.

Just for your information since you do not know anything. Salman Taseer was murdered. The mess that you are creating is for your own consumption. Become part of our population and lets bring justice to the murder of a person you do not know was involved in blasphemy. Him trying to fight for his client with any means necessary is not Blasphemy as quoted by you by law. If you want to create your own laws justifying murder should be done with the backing of a population. Bring a law that says to save a blasphemer is akin to blasphemy and then we have a conversation as to if he should have been arrested and punished.

Just imagine sheikh asim in a madrassa lol @Shamain @Ifrit @Color_Less_Sky

Just for your information since you do not know anything. Salman Taseer was murdered. The mess that you are creating is for your own consumption. Become part of our population and lets bring justice to the murder of a person you do not know was involved in blasphemy. Him trying to fight for his client with any means necessary is not Blasphemy as quoted by you by law. If you want to create your own laws justifying murder should be done with the backing of a population. Bring a law that says to save a blasphemer is akin to blasphemy and then we have a conversation as to if he should have been arrested and punished.
His interview is for all to see i cant find blasphemy in it am i blind and deaf?

No one can say a word against queen in England they are holy but when it comes to Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) then west cry for freedom of speech.. There is no such a thing call freedom of speech in Islam you have to stand for right and stop the wrong.
No one sud have right to critize our Beloved Prophet (PBUH) if you will then face the concequence but in Qadri's case he sud be hanged cuz he did commit a crime by killing Salman Taseer weather he was innocent or not but Qadri took a life.. Justice sud be done!
I stopped reading the rest of the post right after this line.

I think man made laws even they created under the guidance of Quranic guidelines can be discussed.

No one can say a word against queen in England they are holy but when it comes to Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) then west cry for freedom of speech.. There is no such a thing call freedom of speech in Islam you have to stand for right and stop the wrong.
No one sud have right to critize our Beloved Prophet (PBUH) if you will then face the concequence but in Qadri's case he sud be hanged cuz he did commit a crime by killing Salman Taseer weather he was innocent or not but Qadri took a life.. Justice sud be done!
The most accurate post :tup:

Why you are so much towards SAlman TAseer's murder.
There are many others like Benazir, ZA bhutto Etc.
So the thing i want to clear is Salman was trying to support alleged blasphemer only for his own political benefits. Nothing else.

Just imagine sheikh asim in a madrassa lol @Shamain @Ifrit @Color_Less_Sky

?
ZArvan bahi came in mind. :D

Why you are so much towards SAlman TAseer's murder.
There are many others like Benazir, ZA bhutto Etc.
So the thing i want to clear is Salman was trying to support alleged blasphemer only for his own political benefits. Nothing else.

ZArvan bahi came in mind. :D
Khair
jo hota hay achay kay liay hota hay :enjoy:

Just imagine two zarvans on pdf

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom