What's new

Criticising blasphemy law does not amount to blasphemy: Justice Khosa

even if taseer he make blasphemy who is Qadri and these jahil semi humans mullahs to kill him ?????????
Where were law enforcement agencies when Taseer made blasphemy.
Can any one arrest this huge personality if he was invoved in it?
SImple rules are only for us not for Elites.

Blasphemy law has no place in the modern world. It's barbaric, inhumane, oppressive and a profoundly dumb practice that should have been abolished more than a thousand years ago.

Blasphemy law has no place in the modern world. It's barbaric, inhumane, oppressive and a profoundly dumb practice that should have been abolished more than a thousand years ago.
Now say the same thing infront of your local molvi :whistle:

There are dozens of fakes cases It's not only Taseer pointed it out, sometime I lose my faith even only one stable institute we have Even they are afraid also to took some real action on these fasadi mulla Tolla.
I live in Islamabad and have offered jumma prayer in red mosque on occasion, that guy is a women hating primitive ape

There are dozens of fakes cases It's not only Taseer pointed it out, sometime I lose my faith even only one stable institute we have Even they are afraid also to took some real action on these fasadi mulla Tolla.
There was a case in Islamabad where a man falsely accused his US born uncle to take over his bussiness

I do see the day (Inshallah) when this ridiculous "law" is wiped out permanently from our Great State. Murder is blasphemy and murderers have utilized "blasphemy law" for their personal agendas (even business or land dispute)
Yep
http://www.dawn.com/news/770475/new-findings-in-blasphemy-case

It is used to settle personal grudges

I live in Islamabad and have offered jumma prayer in red mosque on occasion, that guy is a women hating primitive ape
:o: When i was in class three i was very active in extra curricular activities, but my parents wants to make me Parhako bacha.
My parents warned me to concentrate towards studies other wise they will throw me in Lal mosque (aka Children Slaughter house ).
@Shamain @Akheilos @Indus Falcon @Ifrit :( Aur phir mein engineer ban giya.

In the subcontinent, the problem lies not only with a certain law, but how it is:
a) Investigated
b) Prosecuted
c) Defence of the accused
d) Judged

All four areas need a major overhaul. It's manipulation, means justice denied.

Make whatever laws you want, but IF you don't fix these four things, nothing will change.

Sadly, those making the laws, are the lowest of the low.

Where were law enforcement agencies when Taseer made blasphemy.
Can any one arrest this huge personality if he was invoved in it?
SImple rules are only for us not for Elites.

Where is the Blasphemy? What were his words? Did you not see the video of him protecting his client who he said was innocent? IF you are involved in something do you want anyone from the public to kill you on a IF?

:o: When i was in class three i was very active in extra curricular activities, but my parents wants to make me Parhako bacha.
My parents warned me to concentrate towards studies other wise they will throw me in Lal mosque (aka Children Slaughter house ).
@Shamain @Akheilos @Indus Falcon @Ifrit :( Aur phir mein engineer ban giya.
Melody say wapsi par late ho raha tha parh li

IF I were you, I wouldn't pray behind that lunatic.
His khutbas are funny

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom