What's new

Criticising blasphemy law does not amount to blasphemy: Justice Khosa

Justifying cold blooded murder will never work in this thread.

And why do I deserve this response in first place? My comment is simply there to express that I am going to enjoy the discussion that would follow here.

Edit: Unless your comment was indirectly addressed to someone else?

Last edited:
Qadri is a Legand now in Pakistan.

Since Mumtaz Qadri shot Mr. taseer, all of the sudden all the debate regarding specific law are disappeared.

Best of Luck to Qadri for his court case.

Shakal se hi manhusiet tapak rahi hai, hope he rot in hell soon
image.jpg

No one can say a word against queen in England they are holy but when it comes to Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) then west cry for freedom of speech.. There is no such a thing call freedom of speech in Islam you have to stand for right and stop the wrong.
No one sud have right to critize our Beloved Prophet (PBUH) if you will then face the concequence but in Qadri's case he sud be hanged cuz he did commit a crime by killing Salman Taseer weather he was innocent or not but Qadri took a life.. Justice sud be done!

No one can say a word against queen in England they are holy but when it comes to Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) then west cry for freedom of speech.. There is no such a thing call freedom of speech in Islam you have to stand for right and stop the wrong.
No one sud have right to critize our Beloved Prophet (PBUH) if you will then face the concequence but in Qadri's case he sud be hanged cuz he did commit a crime by killing Salman Taseer weather he was innocent or not but Qadri took a life.. Justice sud be done!
This isn't true at all.

His only fault was he speak truth about law that it's need a Nazre Sani, was it a blasphemy? what make mullah Tolla make angry about him when he say I'm not afraid from these JAHIL molvies " Ishqe Rasool se Ziyada Izate Nafas pe hamla BARDASHT nahi hua " that was an attack on so fearful mulla mafia system the system state even afraid to not put hand on Mardood Qadri and burqa posh Zankha molvie.

His only fault was he speak truth about law that it's need a Nazre Sani, was it a blasphemy? what make mullah Tolla make angry about him when he say I'm not afraid from these JAHIL molvies " Ishqe Rasool se Ziyada Izate Nafas pe hamla BARDASHT nahi hua " that was an attack on so fearful mulla mafia system the system state even afraid to not put hand on Mardood Qadri and burqa posh Zankha molvie.
Remember Rimsha, s case?
Prayer leader arrested for fabricating evidence in Rimsha Masih case - The Express Tribune
http://nation.com.pk/national/13-Oct-2012/imam-jadoon-freed-in-rimsha-case

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom