What's new

Crimes against women surge in India

we have a big population of illiterate chauvinists who have fragile egos that gets shattered when women folk get ahead of them, our laws and enforcement needs to be strengthened to lock up those fools.

Götterdämmerung;2445505 said:
Well, seems to be of serious background of said English speaking countries and not some troll site to me. But I have also seen you guys bashing BBC and other British newspapers for unfavourable articles about India.

No, I won't check his other threads. With time I will see how he behaves.

They have this tendency to insert ear plugs, super glue their eye lids but keeping its mouth open and repeatedly screaming "propaganda! propaganda! propaganda!" when faced with hard indisputable facts against its own country. Even if they were from BBC, CNN or RT.

They have this tendency to insert ear plugs, super glue their eye lids but keeping its mouth open and repeatedly screaming "propaganda! propaganda! propaganda!" when faced with hard indisputable facts against its own country. Even if they were from BBC, CNN or RT.

OB, we have plenty of such kinds on all sides. lets not indulge in painting everyone with the same brush

How do women's role compare between India & Pakistan in real life ?

I am not convinced India is ahead in this, based on the many stories about bride burning, female dowries, caste racism, and record breaking child prostitution. This is really sad ...

But then I don't know much about Pakistan's issues ... I heard more about mistreatment of women in India than Pakistan.

OB, we have plenty of such kinds on all sides. lets not indulge in painting everyone with the same brush

Both of you guys are great chaps in this forum, pity all these damn trolls just gets on our nerves otherwise we could all probably be having tea somewhere holding civilized debates.

Indians' favorite tactic is ad hominem attack, demonstrated aptly by jbgt and joekrish, rather than addressing the real problem. Does the problem shown in the article increase your insecurity?

If your reason for posting the article is genuine, you can expect a genuine reply from the Indians. With a profile name like yours, don't expect us to take you seriously. Just receive the thanks of Chinese and Pakistanis and be content with it.

You don't understand. Trying to "pshyco-analyze" Indians is "their" favourite pastime. Seriously, how many threads do you click on just to see "Indians this / Indians that"?

Get's old after a while. :coffee:

If your reason for posting the article is genuine, you can expect a genuine reply from the Indians. With a profile name like yours, don't expect us to take you seriously. Just receive the thanks of Chinese and Pakistanis and be content with it.

You've proved my point. Indians can't hold debate but stoop low to vicious personal attacks.

The interesting thing is that the Indians start questioning the authenticity of latest data from international organizations like the UN report 2011, quoted by The Telegraph:

India is ranked below Pakistan and Bangladesh on gender equality which reflects maternal death rates, teenage pregnancies, access to education, and the number of women parliamentarians and in the workplace.

Indian poverty levels higher than Pakistan's, says UN report - Telegraph

Just check out the comments from Indians in response to the article:

Oh woe is me we are so poor!!!!!And worse poorer than Pakistan!!!!!!Find it odd though,we still are marginally higher on HDI.Really wondered what Pakistan reported to the UN.Last known they fudged their figures to the IMF to qualify for loans.

But LOL,what new they fudge everything!

Osama was not known to them,they have nothing to do with the Taliban or troubles in Afghanistan,they do nothing in Kashmir.
And of-course,military dominated societies have a sterling record on being up-front with truth.

What IS bewildering to the whole world is the BRILLIANT spot fixing by the 'world class' Pakistani cricketers. They have destroyed cricket for ever, as the judge said any strange result in any match (no matter how genuine) will make people suspicious from now on.Can't beat that Pakistan, well done and keep denying like that idiotic High Commissioner of Pakistan who shouted at John Humphery on the Today programme soon after the sting operation, "You listen to me, they are NOT guilty". What a shame, where is this stupid now, hiding?

By Dean Nelson, New Delhi

Is this guy, Deal Nelson, some genius on comparative Economy? Has UN started comparing nations like these or is it just out of fertile mind of these kind?

And why did Hermes launched sari line in such a poor country? French must introspect and rollback their presence in a third world poor country.

Well it somehow did find a few things in pakistan and compared it with India! How nice for a UN to be a comparative genius.

Or is it just this reporter?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom