What's new

Crimea and Tatarstan signed a cooperation agreement

The irony in this post. :rofl:

My friend this argument would not hold in case of Kashmir. Don't confuse religion with ethnicity. Your claim to Kashmir is purely on the basis of religion which does not hold as India too has almost as many Muslims as Pakistan does. Anyway, let's leave this for another thread.

My friend this argument would not hold in case of Kashmir. Don't confuse religion with ethnicity. Your claim to Kashmir is purely on the basis of religion which does not hold as India too has almost as many Muslims as Pakistan does. Anyway, let's leave this for another thread.
Not just religion,but what the native population of Kashmir wanted and still wants.

Ethnolingusitic_map_of_ukraine.png
Not just religion,but what the native population of Kashmir wanted and still wants.

Most of the Kashmiris of the Valley want an Independent state. But, might is right my friends. No one wants to leave territory.

Please, even the most basic sources has sufficient information

The demonstrations began on the night of 21 November 2013, when protests erupted in the capital, Kiev, after the Ukrainian government suspended preparations for signing an Association Agreement and a Free Trade Agreement with the European Union, in order to seek closer economic relations with Russia"

Believe me if majority were againts it none of these would happen

1) They could not depose Yanukovych in the first place
2)Russia would not limit its bullying only in Crimea and eastern Ukraine, if majority of the Ukrainians were pro-Russian, Russia would f.ck entire Ukraine by now..

Seriously stop dreaming.

Believe me if majority were againts it none of these would happen

1) They could not depose Yanukovych in the first place
2)Russia would not limit its bullying only in Crimea and eastern Ukraine, if majority of the Ukrainians were pro-Russian, Russia would f.ck entire Ukraine by now..

Seriously stop dreaming.
It was a similar show as Turkish Taksim Square demonstrations.Much drummed up by media and internet,but the majority still wanted Tayyep.That's why he is still there and stronger than before.

Exactly, hundreds of thousands are particated in Gezi protests, pretty much at all major cities, but in the end majority was with government, all they could do was stopping destruction of Gezi park, if majority was pro-Russian in Ukraine, result would be same.

Doesn't matter its the same thing, they consider themselves Pakistani and most are Muslim, just like most Crimeans consider themselves Russian, are Russian and even follow different Church than most Ukrainians on the West.

Most of the Kashmiris of the Valley want an Independent state. But, might is right my friends. No one wants to leave territory.

We never said India would want to leave the territory we are just saying it is ironic that you would call Russian take over just whereas not hold the same for Kashmiris, not just ironic but hypocritical too. :toast_sign:

Exactly.
that's why "Irony of the post".
Doesn't matter its the same thing, they consider themselves Pakistani and most are Muslim, just like most Crimeans consider themselves Russian, are Russian and even follow different Church than most Ukrainians on the West.

We never said India would want to leave the territory we are just saying it is ironic that you would call Russian take over just whereas not hold the same for Kashmiris, not just ironic but hypocritical too. :toast_sign:

Who told you Kashmiris consider themselves Pakistanis ? Read the latest opinion polls done in Kashmir by International organisations such as Chatham House and Ipsos Mori. Only because they support PAk over India in Cricket or wave Pakistani flags during protests does not mean they consider themselves PAkistanis. They want an Independent country. Just because they are muslim does not mean PAkistan has a claim to Kashmir , India has almost as many Muslims as Pak. There is no parallel between Crimea and Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom