What's new

Crimea and Tatarstan signed a cooperation agreement

Bullshit. Stop lying you cunt. Nothing is happening in Kiev. Apart from ceremonies to comemorate the dead.

16h9x8.AuSt.91.jpeg

In Crimea Russian troops are trying to shut up everyone who voices their opinion that Crimea should stay Ukrainian.
You really think so? No, really?
In Crimea - peace and order, people celebrate that finally reuniting with Mother Russia.
And in Kiev according to official data after cuop to the hospital admitted several hundred people and more than 20 died bodies. Only in Kiev and only officially.

Ukraine should just give Crimea to Russia so Russia can shut up, thats what I would do, whats the point of arguing with a bully, just give it and continue your way to west.

You really think so? No, really?
In Crimea - peace and order, people celebrate that finally reuniting with Mother Russia.
And in Kiev according to official data after cuop to the hospital admitted several hundred people and more than 20 died bodies. Only in Kiev and only officially.

Even Russian puppet Belorus denies sending observers to Crimean referendum. I bet they're scared of all the celebrations......

Ukraine should just give Crimea to Russia so Russia can shut up, thats what I would do, whats the point of arguing with a bully, just give it and continue your way to west.
Who told you that Ukraine wants to the West? At least half of the country wants to be with Russia.

Come on guys let the Russians have Crimea. It's majority Russian anyway. The demand is legitimate.
Most Ukranianas,specially the older generation still says they are Russians not Ukranians and prefer speaking Russian.

Most Ukranianas,specially the older generation still says they are Russians not Ukranians and prefer speaking Russian.
I'll tell you more. Even the children, despite the fact that they are forced to speak Ukrainian at school - after school speak only Russian.

Even Russian puppet Belorus denies sending observers to Crimean referendum. I bet they're scared of all the celebrations......
Belarus also has not recognized Abkhazia and South Ossetia. And you know why? Because Russia does not forcing its allies to fight somewhere or vote for her interests.

I'll tell you more. Even the children, despite the fact that they are forced to speak Ukrainian at school - after school speak only Russian.
Western Intelligence agencies bit fat more than they could chew. They thought fueling Turmoil in Ukraine and then Gobble it up in EU as a western ally will surround Russia. Although i am doubtful Ukrain had ever got EU membership,it was just a ploy to destabilize the country.
But Putin the fox foresaw it and gave a decisive answer.

Who told you that Ukraine wants to the West? At least half of the country wants to be with Russia.

Those who wants the west had enough power to depose the head of the state, now lets be realistic, ethnic Ukrainians and most other minorities like Tatars just want to get far from Russia, pretty much only ethnic Russians are pro-Russian, and I'm saying Russian majority areas can secede, just leave the Ukrainians alone, they had enough of your sh.t.

Those who wants the west had enough power to depose the head of the state, now lets be realistic, ethnic Ukrainians and most other minorities like Tatars just want to get far from Russia, pretty much only ethnic Russians are pro-Russian, and I'm saying Russian majority areas can secede, just leave the Ukrainians alone, they had enough of your sh.t.
Most of Ukraine is Slavic which is ethnic Russian.

Many of the Crimean Tatars are pro-Russian and have close relations with the Tatars in Kazan, capital of the Russian Republic of Tatarstan. Russia has played a great move by getting its Muslim leaders to to talk to the Tarter and ally their fears.

The irony in this post. :rofl:

LOL! I was thinking the same thing.

What presidents were elected in Ukraine? Kuchma and Yanukovych. These are man who promised to make Russian the official language and be allies of Russia. You know why they were elected? Because the majority of citizens share this point of view.
The West is trying to impose us a choice - first after the "Orange Revolution", and now after the coup. But the majority of people against it.

Back
Top Bottom