What's new

Cricket team of China

There were being trained by the Pakistani coaches

But I guess now we need coaches for our team first :angry:

We Pakistanis should be open to other sports too like football and hockey. Cricket has given us such a bad image + I hate the ICC.

The quality of our players has gone, they now play for money whereas they used to play for izzat!

We Pakistanis should be open to other sports too like football and hockey. Cricket has given us such a bad image + I hate the ICC.

The quality of our players has gone, they now play for money whereas they used to play for izzat!

the important thing is that quality of man is more important then quality of sports he play
A cricketer who can hit 4 boundries in an over or can bowled 2 or 3
but not following the rules should not be a part of team

and
so much of politics is now in PCB
we need to end it

i would love to see the team of chine in the world of cricket

There were being trained by the Pakistani coaches

But I guess now we need coaches for our team first :angry:

the important thing is that quality of man is more important then quality of sports he play
A cricketer who can hit 4 boundries in an over or can bowled 2 or 3
but not following the rules should not be a part of team

and
so much of politics is now in PCB
we need to end it

HERE WE GO !!

October 29, 2010
Posted 8 hours, 40 minutes ago in Miscellaneous
China - the next big thing in world cricket?
Javed Miandad, the former Pakistan captain, is directing the Chinese team’s preparations for their debut international appearance at the Guangzhou Asian Games.He tells Uthra G Chaturvedi in the Indian Express that China could be the surprise team of the Games.

The Chinese are very quick learners. Their complete devotion to mastering anything is simply awesome. Something that is missing in Pakistan and India.

:china::china::china:

Anti-Phishing - Dont Get Scammed by Phishing Sites!

They will Be Very Fast and Quick in the Field and in Between the wicket .

Comon China . :china:

Back
Top Bottom