What's new

Cricket Players you Like And Dislike

once wasim was balling pretty well against India and everyone in house was very much tensed. Then suddenly my aunt came who knew nothing about sports enquired about our tension. Then she said "ismain tension lene ki kya baat hai. agli baar use apni team main khila lena. jyada bole to 1000 2000 jyada de dena" :lol:

He was one of the players for sachin once said that in his very first match he was not able to understand any of his balls. he felt like he wont be able to make in International cricket.

Waise what he did to shane warne and shoib akhtar that is really nightmare for any bowler...

for me wasim akram was the best bowler in the world. even i appreciated saqlain mushtaq. and i forgot the name of leg spinner who used to bowl with him....

I don't know about shane warne but What he did against shoaib akhtar ??:what::what:

The leg spinner was Mushtaq Ahmad... Currently bowling coach of England...

Btw I never liked sachin because I think he's not a fair player... he used to wait for umpire's decision at times when he himself knew that he's out...

I don't know about shane warne but What he did against shoaib akhtar ??:what::what:

Btw I never liked sachin because I think he's not a fair player... he used to wait for umpire's decision at times when he himself knew that he's out...

Shachin Tendulkar not fair player??? You are probably the only person who thinks so... Sachin is pure Gentle man, Have You ever seen him getting harsh with anyone, have you seen him arguing with the umpire, or atleast leaving the field with a sad face.... No, He comes in smiling and Goes smiling.... And He waits for the Umpire on several occasions when he is not sure, If everyone is fair, then whats the need of Umpires? tell me?

Like:

SACHIN
SACHIN
SACHIN
SACHIN
SACHIN
SACHIN
SACHIN
SACHIN
SACHIN

SEHWAG
SEHWAG
SEHWAG
SEHWAG
SEHWAG
SEHWAG
SEHWAG
SEHWAG

One is a pure legend,in technique and runs,the other is a dynamite,for me these 2 are the best in the world.:D
Dislike:
Every one except the two.
:partay:

This is a Pakistani forum,but don't say that in an Indian forum!:D
Sachin is one of those personalities who people in India worship.
But its your opinion nonetheless

My choice is very simple. I dont dislike anyone as they are cricketer and not models to judge for beauty or attitude.

Batsman:
Only Sachin

Bowler:

Wasim, Waqar

Period.

HE was talking about 2003 world cup i think...typical fan boy stuff.

If we can say that Sachin thrashed Akhtar in 2003 we can also say that Akhtar bowled Sachin on the first ball of a test match in Kolkata.

HE was talking about 2003 world cup i think...typical fan boy stuff.

If we can say that Sachin thrashed Akhtar in 2003 we can also say that Akhtar bowled Sachin on the first ball of a test match in Kolkata.

yes i was talking about the same. it was one of his best innings. Though shoib was the first one in history to have bowled out sachin on the first ball in a test match.

Add Olanga on the list also for victims of sachin. I remember Olanga getting sachins wicket in a match and then after the match giving statements like "I dont believe sachin is a great batsman" I still remember in the next match him sitting on the pitch hopelessly...

yes i was talking about the same. it was one of his best innings. Though shoib was the first one in history to have bowled out sachin on the first ball in a test match.

Add Olanga on the list also for victims of sachin. I remember Olanga getting sachins wicket in a match and then after the match giving statements like "I dont believe sachin is a great batsman" I still remember in the next match him sitting on the pitch hopelessly...

Hmm...fair enough!

There is no question on Sachin's greatness but this is no place to be so emotional.

Sachin might be a hero for you but Akhtar is also a hero for many.By posting such posts you will unnecessarily spoil this thread with another India v Pakistan thing.

So please post sensible.

And please dont hide behind a girly username..anyone who has followed your posts can say that you are a guy...c'mon be a man. Haha

:cheers:

sachin
sachin
sachin
sachin
sachin

Dislike
wasim akram because we were never ever able to produce any one close to him(ok kill me yes i am jealous.)

There are many more we had that you never came close to produce, Wasim Akram sits at the top of a long list. :azn:

There are many more we had that you never came close to produce, Wasim Akram sits at the top of a long list. :azn:

Bro be nice in what you write.... India has also produced many great cricketers as well... No doubt Wasim akram is great but that does not mean that there is no competetion for him...

I like...

Bowlers:
Waqar Younis.
Wasim Akram.
Shoaib Akhter(when he used to be a great fast bowler:P).
Mohammad Asif.
Mohammad Aamer.
Dale Steyn.
James Anderson.
Umer Gul.

Batsmen:
Muhammad Yousuf.
Saeed Anwar.
Javaid Miandad.
Inzimam-ul-haq
Shahid Afridi.
Younis Khan.