brett lee

i absolutely hate the whole
australian team......except lee

Sachin
Dravid
Dhoni
Sehwag
Gautam Gambhir
Chethaswar Pujara(dying to see him in test team)
Wasim Akram(for his time and effort he gave for Indian bowlers)
Rameej Raja(Unbiased Commentator)
Kevin Peterson(Casanova)
Brett Lee
Shane Warne

DISLIKE
Sangakara(i hate him alot)
Pointing
Clarke(He dont deserve to captain Australian team)
Sreesant(He is a lunatic, after taking 1 wicket he behaves as if he has won world cup for India).
Dinesh Karthik(he plays for himself instead of team)

Last edited:
~ Good Old Days ~
DEADLY Ws': Wasim Akram & Waqar Younis

01slide10.jpg

2630.jpg

Saeed Anwar (save Pakistan's batting innings from corrupt at that time Pakistan's weakness battings)

saeed_anwar2_JII_PakWheels&

Love part is he always smiled when bowlers aggresively attack on him. Very stylish, very accurate, and easy calm shot. No attitude.

Currently

Asif
Aamer
Umar akmal
Yousuf
Zulqarnain

Dislike

Malik
Farhat
Yasir
Butt
K. Akmal

Like-
Wasim
Waqar
Sachin
Sidhu
Sehwag
Viv Richards
Lillee
Imran Khan
Miandad

Dislike-
Ponting
Pietersen
Sreesanth

@ super falcon

any reason for disliking Anil Kumble?
I think he is a great person.
yes i dislike him becoz when he got thrashed by pak batsman he argue with them with afridi remember in sharjah he was bowling to saeed anwar saeed bhai hit him 4 consecutive fours and he than tried to be injured in 5th bowl and get out of the atack and saved himself to create record he use to hide when he got thrashed as a person i dont know much about him he might be best india all time bowler but not for me i hate him

yes i dislike him becoz when he got thrashed by pak batsman he argue with them with afridi remember in sharjah he was bowling to saeed anwar saeed bhai hit him 4 consecutive fours and he than tried to be injured in 5th bowl and get out of the atack and saved himself to create record he use to hide when he got thrashed as a person i dont know much about him he might be best india all time bowler but not for me i hate him

I don't remember the incident.

In real life he is a real gentleman.

First I thought the 'like' list represents gentlemen of the game. And I was surprised why Afridi is in that list BUT Kumble.

sachin
sachin
sachin
sachin
sachin

Dislike
wasim akram because we were never ever able to produce any one close to him(ok kill me yes i am jealous.)

sachin
sachin
sachin
sachin
sachin

Dislike
wasim akram because we were never ever able to produce any one close to him(ok kill me yes i am jealous.)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: may be someday

:rofl::rofl::rofl: may be someday

He was one of the players for sachin once said that in his very first match he was not able to understand any of his balls. he felt like he wont be able to make in International cricket.

Waise what he did to shane warne and shoib akhtar that is really nightmare for any bowler...

for me wasim akram was the best bowler in the world. even i appreciated saqlain mushtaq. and i forgot the name of leg spinner who used to bowl with him....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom