What's new

cricket: India vs Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
well congrats to india but tell you what we lost with proud and you lost last time in agony dont you forgot it in south africa welll just few sattle changes we will do fine we accept our defeat we are not like india to cry

Where can i see the highlights of this match??

Isn't there any substitute of Rabindra Jadeja?????? Whenever i see him I switch off the TV.....

jadeja se to pthan hi behtar he............
pata nahi dhoni jadeja ko hamesha kyu khilata he
Jadeja akela aisa all rounder hoga jise na bowling aati he aur na batting :hitwall:

Reactions: sab
Presentation time
Gautam Gambhir is MoM "The Champions Trophy was fresh in my mind, this was payback time. Not only me, the whole team was determined to win this one. The gameplan was to have wickets in hand, not to just go bang bang. We had some big hitters to follow, we kept telling each other we need to bat as long as possible. We had Powerplay in the last 10 too. The way Bhajji and Raina finished off was great. I wan't able to pick the spinners at all, it was impossible to pick them from the hand. The light has to improve. I didn't see the last over, especially after Raina got out, my heart was in my mouth."

MS Dhoni "Not really, wasn't cool today. With a match like this, especially against Pakistan, you can never be cool. Thanks to Bhajji, you can call him an allrounder now. We, the batsmen, should have finished the game. In such stages, the heartbeat goes up, and we can only give expert comments from inside. Our fast bowlers bowled well, they might have gone for runs in a couple of overs. I am pleased with them. Zaheer bowled well, Ashish though not 100% fit I am satisfied with him, Praveen as usual was street-smart, and Bhajji made up with the bat. Not the first time I have had a partnership with Gauti, from India A days in Kenya, we have had good partnerships. Under the light, it is difficult to play spinners who can turn it both ways."

Shahid Afridi "It was a great game of cricket, we all enjoyed. The way Dhoni, Gambhir, Raina and Bhajji played, it was amazing. Good entertainment as well. I just told them not to worry about anything, just to bowl in the right areas. I am quite happy with the team's performance, and we will definitely improve."

Good Match, Raina really took the match away from us.

I just wish that "bhajji" is kicked really hard in the balls by someone one of these days. I just can't stand the guy.

Congratz to the Indian team.

regards,

well congrats to india but tell you what we lost with proud and you lost last time in agony dont you forgot it in south africa welll just few sattle changes we will do fine we accept our defeat we are not like india to cry

Congrats for your proud defeat :chilli::chilli::chilli:

Shahid Afridi "It was a great game of cricket, we all enjoyed. The way Dhoni, Gambhir, Raina and Bhajji played, it was amazing. Good entertainment as well. I just told them not to worry about anything, just to bowl in the right areas. I am quite happy with the team's performance, and we will definitely improve."

huh what a performance..... :hitwall: Hamesha aik hi baat sunni ko milti hy "we will definitely improve" aisa lagta hy Catches chorne ki technique ko improve kartay hain.... :angry:

Bad luck Pakistan in asia cup ....Who cares who wins d Asia cup.. All dat matters is India beat Pakistan..

Pakistan's going home. :wave:

India's job is done. :yahoo:

Sri Lanka - the cup is yours..........actually, it always was!!! :cheers:

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

we give them a good fight well done pakistan. great play india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom