What's new

CREEPS CRYING POLITICLY FOR KARACHI WHILE TERRORISTS ATTACKED LAHORE

batmannow

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
Blast in Lahore's old Anarkali area kills two, 37 injured

LAHORE: A explosion occurred at an eatery situated in Old Anarkali's food street area of Lahore on Saturday, killing at least two persons and 37 others, DawnNews reported.

DCO Lahore, Nasim Sadiq, talking to DawnNews said that 37 victims were shifted to hospitals after the blast.

He added that half a kilogram of explosives was used in the blast.

Responding to another question he said that there were no prior threats or warning regarding the incident.

Talking to media persons earlier, the DCO had confirmed that two persons had died and 12 others were wounded in the blast.

CCPO Lahore told DawnNews that the huge blast was carried out using a home-made explosive device which was planted near a deep freezer. He added that the bomb was detonated using a timer device.

A rescue official talking to media persons said that a total of 38 victims were shifted to various hospitals adding that majority of the wounded, 28 persons, were shifted to Mayo hospital.

The explosion occurred at the ground floor of a three-storey restaurant situated on food street area of Lahore's Old Anarkali market.

Pakistan's President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Mian Muahmmad nawaz Sharif issued separate statements strongly condemning the blast in Lahore.

Moreover, Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain also issued a condemnation statement over the incident.

The window panes of nearby buildings were shattered whereas motorcycles parked nearby sustained damages as a result of the blast.

Market and shops in the vicinity were closed after the explosion as fear and panic gripped the area.

An emergency was imposed in hospitals across Lahore, according to provincial health minister of Punjab.

Rescue and emergency teams reached blast site.and security forces cordoned off the area as a investigations into the incident went underway.

here it is, creeps in pakistani media & political parties keep crying about karachi MQM while lahore became the TRAGIC target of the latest terrorism?
if you are a patriotic pakistani, plz rise against terrorism as a one nation?:pakistan:

& now what 59 views not a single dam word written to condem the incident?
thats what is going to happen, if you guys stupidly keep fighting each other, yes they wil
gona bombed you down to stone age!

cauae you will be bzy in making hot coments against one of your brothers?
come on dam it! speak up you cowards, you political cowards, say it ?its TTp!
from which all of you are affraid, for which you has given the blood of innocents as a soft drink?
come on speak up pakistanis, tell your goddam leaders to fight this terror or leave the dam politics forever!

Yar Khana Achaa nahi laga tha tou refund mang laytey.

Dhamaka kernay ki kia Zarurat thi ?

Anyway, on a more sober note, RIP to the innocent victims of this dastardly act.

These cowards who kill innocent civilians will burn in hell.

& now what 59 views not a single dam word written to condem the incident?
thats what is going to happen, if you guys stupidly keep fighting each other, yes they wil
gona bombed you down to stone age!

cauae you will be bzy in making hot coments against one of your brothers?
come on dam it! speak up you cowards, you political cowards, say it ?its TTp!
from which all of you are affraid, for which you has given the blood of innocents as a soft drink?
come on speak up pakistanis, tell your goddam leaders to fight this terror or leave the dam politics forever!

sir only problem is that in karachi every day 10 people are being killed in average Sir these is first attack in Lahore that too after many many months Sir and yes it was a bad thing even if it was done in Heera mandi

Yar Khana Achaa nahi laga tha tou refund mang laytey.

Dhamaka kernay ki kia Zarurat thi ?

Anyway, on a more sober note, RIP to the innocent victims of this dastardly act.

These cowards who kill innocent civilians will burn in hell.

sir it is famous heera mandi which is bombed

sir only problem is that in karachi every day 10 people are being killed in average Sir these is first attack in Lahore that too after many many months Sir and yes it was a bad thing even if it was done in Heera mandi

sir it is famous heera mandi which is bombed

it doesnt matter where it happened?
i mean hera mandi or khera mandi? but it took lives of innocent pakistanis?
krachi,s problem are political?
there is terrorism which has grown up in past 5 years because zardari was too bzy in collecting the mal- mufot? he dont give a dam who & how many dead bodies were sent to grave yards in krachi per day?
but its lahore the only visible bussiness hub of pakistan? without any major terror attacks in recent months?
karachi,s problems can be solve by political means like what PMLn did in baluchistan
BUT THESE ATTACKS ARE TERRORISM, which will never be resolved politicly, thats what i meant in my post?
we should fight terror but not to close our eyes on it?
plz condem TTp, LEJ or who ever responsible of that?
if not plz share why not?

it doesnt matter where it happened?
i mean hera mandi or khera mandi? but it took lives of innocent pakistanis?
krachi,s problem are political?
there is terrorism which has grown up in past 5 years because zardari was too bzy in collecting the mal- mufot? he dont give a dam who & how many dead bodies were sent to grave yards in krachi per day?
but its lahore the only visible bussiness hub of pakistan? without any major terror attacks in recent months?
karachi,s problems can be solve by political means like what PMLn did in baluchistan
BUT THESE ATTACKS ARE TERRORISM, which will never be resolved politicly, thats what i meant in my post?
we should fight terror but not to close our eyes on it?
plz condem TTp, LEJ or who ever responsible of that?
if not plz share why not?

so you mean killing off ten person daily in average is not terrorism :yay: good shot buddy @Aeronaut

Last edited by a moderator:
so you mean killing off ten person daily in average is not terrorism :yay: good shot buddy @Aeronaut

i mean its all political voilence, not the terrorism & still is bad?
but how many of innocent hazara,s will take you to undrrstand , what is dam terrorism is?

here it is, creeps in pakistani media & political parties keep crying about karachi MQM while lahore became the TRAGIC target of the latest terrorism?
if you are a patriotic pakistani, plz rise against terrorism as a one nation?:pakistan:

this same media will be chitrolling those in govt after few months

MQM will just sit back and enjoy the show

I am going to say something that alot of people here are not going to like me for. But can we get the count of shia dead. Because alot of our media, and many posters here seem to care about that. But today I say it again what I have been saying when the hazaras in Balochistan were targeted. When the bombs went off in Karachis shia town which still killed many Sunnis too. That this war is not against any sect. The enemy is killing us all equally, its our media that dont want to show the real picture, and highlight it according to the sectarian difference. Because this is only this attitude of selectively highlighting the issue will exacerbate the conflict in double time.

I am going to say something that alot of people here are not going to like me for. But can we get the count of shia dead. Because alot of our media, and many posters here seem to care about that. But today I say it again what I have been saying when the hazaras in Balochistan were targeted. When the bombs went off in Karachis shia town which still killed many Sunnis too. That this war is not against any sect. The enemy is killing us all equally, its our media that dont want to show the real picture, and highlight it according to the sectarian difference. Because this is only this attitude of selectively highlighting the issue will exacerbate the conflict in double time.

My dear friend ignore them... they have become blind.

Any one who like to identify him self with any sect... is either an idiot or evil.

945676_540361692667226_1570583682_n.jpg

Karachi stood up to the scum bag extremists and terrorist thus why we are paying a heavy price , This blast is a warning to ganja league - If they decide to stand their ground you will know unlike in the past when they gave up to the terrorists

Karachi stood up to the scum bag extremists and terrorist thus why we are paying a heavy price , This blast is a warning to ganja league - If they decide to stand their ground you will know unlike in the past when they gave up to the terrorists

you are being killed by secular terrorists off mqm and PPPP not religious guys

mullah zarvan will always be in denial that mullahs do terrorism and that they also do extortions and they loot banks, and that they also do terrible crimes

for mullah zarvan all talibans are going to heaven

LEJ and TTP are the NAMALOM AFRAD , MQM and PPP are defending our lifestyle and culture , Its these extermists organisation who openly declare every one kafir and wajibul qatal .. dont make stories to twist facts , religious extremists and their buble is busted now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom