What's new

Creation of Bangladesh: Shining Moment or Strategic Blunder

Juts curious, is Bengali movies(the good ones, not typical Prosenjit, Tapas Pal stuff!) released from Tollywood have viewers in Bangladesh?

I seriously cannot understand the Mind set of some of are Bangladeshi brothers. The separation happened 30 years ago, isn't it about time that you lot moved on.

You haven't moved on in 63 - how can they move on in 40? (not 30)

Juts curious, is Bengali movies(the good ones, not typical Prosenjit, Tapas Pal stuff!) released from Tollywood have viewers in Bangladesh?

Used to be, Uttam/Suchitra type thing was very popular in our dad's time. Not too many fans for Calcutta based movies or songs anymore. Books are still read by some people but they are also loosing their charms.

That statement is quite funny, because if Bangladesh was not your enemy then why do the Indian BSF, continiously kill innocent civilians on the Bangladeshi border.

Do you even know they kill Indian civilians? I think even more the Banglas.

I don't know what do you have against Saari, neither do I care. But it seems by your weird logic Saari becomes a Hindu dress and Salwar a Muslim dress! But Salwar is widely worn in whole North India mainly because it's more convenient. It's strictly an Indian dress, not your beloved arbi/farsi, they wear burqa!

I think you have something against Bengalis, considering your origin, I'm not surprised though!

A tradition is born out of the necessity of the land a group of people are living. Bengal was, has been and still is a flood-prone country. So, Saree should be the natural choice of the women (Muslims and Hindu both). People typing from the computer key board think that the country is only in Dhaka.

Bangladesh is still a flood-prone country. But, even if there are no floods, the tradition will keep on going for eternal. However, Dhaka ladies like to wear, now-a-days Salwar Kameez, specially when they are in the houses. This is also our traditional dress.

You haven't moved on in 63 - how can they move on in 40? (not 30)

First of all your point is not valid, simply because Pakistan shares a border with India, while Bangladesh does not. So there should be no problem, time to move on. And By the way the same can be said about India after 63 years it has failed to move on.....

A tradition is born out of the necessity of the land a group of people are living. Bengal was, has been and still is a flood-prone country. So, Saree should be the natural choice of the women (Muslims and Hindu both). People typing from the computer key board think that the country is only in Dhaka.

Bangladesh is still a flood-prone country. But, even if there are no floods, the tradition will keep on going for eternal. However, Dhaka ladies like to wear, now-a-days Salwar Kameez, specially when they are in the houses. This is also our traditional dress.

Salwar Kamiz is widely been worn in all over West Bengal, girls in Calcutta wear jeans-tee mostly. Women wear saari though, both Hindus and Muslims, as far as I have seen.

It all depends on convenience. nothing religious about it.

What have the Bharati learned so far... You can divide us by deception but you can not take out Islam from Muslims. :smokin:

Bharati are disliked by us many reasons and we will never treat you like brother no matter what you do while Pakistanis will be given brotherly treatment even if they do nothing for us. It's Islamic thing. Faster you understand, better it would be for you. :cool:

you speak for the entire population of BD?

"It's Islamic thing"
I am sure you have no Hindu friends...have you ever met a Hindu Bengali in your entire life?
we hate things we have no knowledge of more....I am sure once you make some Hindu friends you'd be more tolerant.
I like the Pakistanis for the fact that they willingly make Hindu friends have no religious bias in that...their hatred is focused towards the bad policies of my govt. and not against me...

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Awami killed more Bangladeshis after separation than Pak army did in 71.

There was a initiative to count all the dead after the separation by then Awami government. They could have only count up about 70 thousands so it was abandon. Millions figure is laughable and it has been used to point political score by Awami league.

It was a civil war so people died. Every party participated on the killing. Pak army mostly target Hindus, mukti and Bharat loving intellectual and rest died due to civil war between Islamist and Bengali minded pro Bharatis.

I personally do not think much about 71 because stuck in past is not my hobby. I have said many time that if Bangladesh consider Pakistanis as evil and blood thirsty then why is necessary to angelic nation like Bangladesh to establish diplomatic relation with Pakistan first place. If west Pakistani was evil then, it can not be angel now. :coffee:

By the way, Bangladesh and Pakistan building permanent embassy on respected country. Why???

"between Islamist and Bengali minded pro Bharatis. "
What do you mean by Benagali minded pro-bharatis?
aren't you Bengali minded?

"between Islamist and Bengali minded pro Bharatis. "
What do you mean by Benagali minded pro-bharatis?
aren't you Bengali minded?

He is a non-Bengali 'Bangladeshi' who lives in US(and consider himself to be East-Pakistani).

Look at the article again dude....its indian point of view we are talking here....no need to involve the BD members....

Cheers!!!

There is always a worst-case scenario pov for every country...
We have no qualms about your relations with China-Pakistan...
We'd be worried however if you declare war on us or join China-Pakistan in their wars against us.

India Bangladesh will be always friends and Bangladesh will not join hands with Pakistan in case for getting technology or money!they will befriend china or India r it.

India Bangladesh will be always friends and Bangladesh will not join hands with Pakistan in case for getting technology or money!they will befriend china or India r it.

Can you please explain...because technically the relationship bewteen both your countries are bumpy. Also you don't have the power to read the future, who know's maybe both Pakistan and Bangladesh will co-operate together in both the Military and economic Sector in both developing technology.

Can you please explain...because technically the relationship bewteen both your countries are bumpy. Also you don't have the power to read the future, who know's maybe both Pakistan and Bangladesh will co-operate together in both the Military and economic Sector in both developing technology.

I don't know about "cyber life", but almost every Bangladeshi I have met in real life harbors a dislike for Pakistan.

^ There may be three reasons.

1. They are AL supporters.
2. Bulling by AL and India.
3. PK's present terrorism problems which bother people.

Rest of people have no strong hatred. But a new relation will definitely dissolve the past bitternesses.

I don't know about "cyber life", but almost every Bangladeshi I have met in real life harbors a dislike for Pakistan.

I have so many Bangladeshi friends, who are all like my brothers, sure they have said that what Pakistan did in the past was wrong...but present Pakistan they have no problem with..so your point in other words is BS. But its your opinion, you cannot stop the growing relationship bewteen the two countries, as Pakistan can not do as well.

Back
Top Bottom