What's new

Crashed Pakistani UAV was 'on experimental flight'

And thanks to our media any element of surprise is gone and cat is out of the bag ... wish someone teaches these journalists what to show and what not to show on national television ...
lol you say it as if enemy gathers intel by watching our tv channels

The crash drone looks like Ch-4 or CH-5. May be Pakistan is testing them, if true then thats a great news.

Gentlemen which variant of Wing Loong series this drone is ?
@Quwa @SOHEIL
Pakistan rejected the Wing Loong I in 2010, I don't think it'd be anything less than Wing Loong II. It's worth keeping in mind that when it comes to drones, Pakistan seems to prefer designs from CASC (the maker of the CH-4 and CH-5). The Wing Loong is made by CAIG. I think Pakistan was evaluating its MALE UAV options, I imagine it'll select CH-4B over Wing Loong II.

Pakistan rejected the Wing Loong I in 2010, I don't think it'd be anything less than Wing Loong II. It's worth keeping in mind that when it comes to drones, Pakistan seems to prefer designs from CASC (the maker of the CH-4 and CH-5). The Wing Loong is made by CAIG. I think Pakistan was evaluating its MALE UAV options, I imagine it'll select CH-4B over Wing Loong II.
Why not CH-5 ?

Really sad ... pakistan is not interested in Iranian drones !

IMG_20160619_171024.jpg

few questions if you can answer them
1)why did we reject it?
2)why do you prefer ch 4 over wing loong
3)which one is more capable ch4 or wing loong and who has more payload carrying capability

Wing loong
is it ours or just was here for evaluation

few questions if you can answer them
1)why did we reject it?
2)why do you prefer ch 4 over wing loong
3)which one is more capable ch4 or wing loong and who has more payload carrying capability

is it ours or just was here for evaluation
1. I don't know

2. I am stating the facts as they are: the PAF prefers working with CASC on drones as opposed to CAIG. This is why there is a higher chance of the PAF selecting the CH-4B over Wing Loong 2.

3. They're direct competitors, similar.

1. I don't know

2. I am stating the facts as they are: the PAF prefers working with CASC on drones as opposed to CAIG. This is why there is a higher chance of the PAF selecting the CH-4B over Wing Loong 2.

3. They're direct competitors, similar.
sir i was hoping for a bit technical answer to expand my knowledge given i know little about uavs thanks

this was posted by one of our member last year

Untitled.jpg

this crashed Wing Loong drone is indication for the trials of our MALE category UAV/UCAV program

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom