What's new

Crashed Pakistani UAV was 'on experimental flight'

I think you are not aware of technological advances Pakistan has achieved in drone technology in last year ( plus one month 21 days). It is now self reliant on producing such conventional drones and are successfully using them in its own territory with sharp pin point precision.

I have heard (some very knowledgeable person recently announced it in some gathering /seminar) that they are doing research on nuclear drones.
A marvellous feat if true
Pakistan is quite advance in defence related developments. It will be worthwhile to see this country exporting its technology in future to come.

I think you are not aware of technological advances Pakistan has achieved in drone technology in last year ( plus one month 21 days). It is now self reliant on producing such conventional drones and are successfully using them in its own territory with sharp pin point precision.

I have heard (some very knowledgeable person recently announced it in some gathering /seminar) that they are doing research on nuclear drones.
A marvellous feat if true

:unsure:

Nuclear drones?

Where is the vertical stabilizers !?

& what is this !?

QuickMemo+_2016-06-19-00-43-57.png

@Deino

something more creative for a change would be more fun. butthurt / burnol is just getting boring.

Why asking me, ask urself and ur fellow bhangis to stop showing us their ugly stinky burned arse again and again. every thread is filled with their randi rona.

Good Catch :tup:

Performance

• Maximum speed: 280 km/h (174 mph; 151 kn)
  • Range: 4,000 km (2,485 mi; 2,160 nmi)
  • Endurance: 20 hours
  • Service ceiling: 5,000 m (16,404 ft)

Armament

• 100 kilograms (220 lb) of air-to-surface weapons
  • Bombs
    • FT-10
    • FT-10
    • FT-9
    • FT-7
    • GB7
    • GB4
  • Missiles
    • BRM1
    • AKD-10
Avionics

• 100 kilograms (220 lb) capacity for sensors

We didn't induct the Wing Loong the first time, I take it (if this was a test flight) it won't be for the second time either. @Arsalan

And thanks to our media any element of surprise is gone and cat is out of the bag ... wish someone teaches these journalists what to show and what not to show on national television ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom