What's new

Crashed Pakistani UAV was 'on experimental flight'

Sadly Im not in that mood for petty humour today. Please try again later.
Having a bad day? If i recall correctly i think you mentioned somewhere that you studied at Air University? Perhaps its latest pic will cheer you up. It's right before my university.
13332752_1085131484900425_5028974348071520008_n.jpg

Having a bad day? If i recall correctly i think you mentioned somewhere that you studied at Air University? Perhaps its latest pic will cheer you up. It's right before my university.
13332752_1085131484900425_5028974348071520008_n.jpg
I never mentioned that at all.

I never mentioned that at all.
Really then there must have been some one else from defence.pk's admin who studied at Air University. Anyways you can still always enjoy the picture.:enjoy:

A Pakistani unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) that crashed on 18th June near the city of Mianwali was on an "experimental flight", a Pakistani defence ministry official told IHS Jane's on 21 June.

No official comment has been made on either the type of UAV involved or the crash itself. However, the Pakistani official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, indicated that the crashed UAV - which has the appearance of a Chinese Wing-Loong unmanned combat aerial vehicle - was not among those regularly flown by the Pakistan Air Force, suggesting it may have been a newer platform that was still being tested.

http://www.janes.com/article/61651/crashed-pakistani-uav-was-on-experimental-flight

Of course it was test flight.
Since we are evaluating couple of MALE UCAV offered by China ......

Of course it was test flight.
Since we are evaluating couple of MALE UCAV offered by China ......
So How many are we evaluating I mean How many are in trials ?

It looked more like Wing Loonge but still there were reports of some 4 CH-4 in Pakistan as well.

The CAC connection of Wing Loonge may give it some preference marks but on purely performance bases CH-4 is better.

Sir
CH4 were tested almost six months ago.
Recently Wing Loong is under trials.....

It looked more like Wing Loonge but still there were reports of some 4 CH-4 in Pakistan as well.

The CAC connection of Wing Loonge may give it some preference marks but on purely performance bases CH-4 is better.
So How many are we evaluating I mean How many are in trials ?

I don't know about numbers,
But we are looking forward for home grown Burraq2 based on same pattern as Burraq1 has with CH3.....

Sir
CH4 were tested almost six months ago.
Recently Wing Loong is under trials.....
4 were with Pakistan army a couple of years ago.
:)

Plus it is not like the "trails" trails where so many options will come in a be tested and evaluated. Do not give the wrong message, before you know this will be quoted in other threads as "most definitive authentic news from a source". Let us all be a bit careful and avoid speculating on such issues.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom