What's new

Crashed Pakistani UAV was 'on experimental flight'

upload_2016-6-18_16-2-45.png

It is none as per the initial reports dear, what makes you speculate that?

The Chinese CH-3 UAV have a distinct forward canard that is not visible in the images further more these are operated by Pakistan Army. Though the PAF uses it jointly with army but these are actually listed as Army assets.

The US drones have no business in mianwali. Look at the map and see how far in it is from the border. The US drones are operating in the border areas. Also if it was a US drone there would have been a lot of noise being made about it by now.

PS: Looking at the pictures it looks like the rear end of the UAV and not front side.
You can see that white cap that looks like a propeller with fan blades destroyed in crash.

Plus it have more squarer fuselage and the one in pic is round. (ONLY IF that pic is actually from the crash site which it might not be)
This drone cane be from Paf base murid chakwal

I didnt even knew we had those :D
It is still not known. :) He was just speculating. Most probably we don't have those. An year or so earlier there were some reports about CH-4 but that too was not confirmed.

This is a CH-4
1940433B7-0.jpg

Not confirmed that we have these either but at least there was some talk, Wing Loong didn't even had that :P

13427846_1614067575550715_5560566076824905753_n.jpg

A senior and credible member of PDF broke the news two months ago that Pakistan is eyeing Chinese CH 5 drones and China is also willing to offer Pakistan contribution in the project.

CH 4 were tested in Pakistan but we're not inducted. One that crashed now is either CH4 or CH 5 ..... And it must be a "test" flight .......

Last edited:
Hmmm..

Looks like test flight did not go very well

View attachment 311434

A senior and credible member of PDF broke the news two months ago that Pakistan is eyeing Chinese CH 5 drones and China is also willing to offer Pakistan contribution in the project.

CH 4 were tested in Pakistan but not inducted. One that crashed now is either CH 4 or CH 5 ..... And it must be a "test" flight .......
look like dead fish to me :rofl: mouth is opened and tongue is out :fie:

I guess you were right ;

Crashed UCAV;

View attachment 311452
dadu drone mar gya ayee pa ji :D:P

Back
Top Bottom