What's new

CPEC set to attract $150b investment in Pakistan

I did expect that you would not be the sharpest tool in the shed. And you did not disappoint.

In the Indo-Pak trade, Pakistan has a trade deficit with India. Do you know what that means? It means by trading with Pakistan, we make money. That money is funneled into ...well you know :)

Now why would we stop trade.

So once again?
Do you think the Pakistani Army does not have a single moral person?
Or do you think that entire Pakistan does not have a single moral person ?

That it takes a British born to tell the other Pakistanis what to do.

Wait you mean to say we have a deficit out of the miniscule 3 billion in trade we are doing

Still even if we make 1 billion that is alot of stone pelters in Kashmir, I mean why do you want more Pathankot's to happen, where are the hindu righteous to stop the trade at the border how many Mumbai attacks do you want to fund?

Come on man. Don't ruin it for me. I'm having so much fun with this brilliant Islamist gentleman.

You could say..I'm having a blast (no pun intended ;)) :D

just avoid religious talk.. you don't need to use it, as they are bringing religious everywhere.. don't degrade your self ..

Wait you mean to say we have a deficit out of the miniscule 3 billion in trade we are doing

Still even if we make 1 billion that is alot of stone pelters in Kashmir, I mean why do you want more Pathankot's to happen, where are the hindu righteous to stop the trade at the border how many Mumbai attacks do you want to fund?
Avoided my point deliberately did you.
:lol:

Avoided my point deliberately did you.
:lol:

You don't have a point

India-Pak trade is tiny, we have a openly hostile stance towards India in all spheres including trade and you want to know why the miniscule trade we do have isnt blockaded when the same argument applies to you.

Just be aware that you will be frozen out in the future apart from barebones trade

China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) is planned to shoot up for a $ 150 billion investment, And a new whole world of business that will make it the largest economic region, as details of its size and stature are unveiled this week.

The plan is to connect three engines of growth - South Asia, China and Central Asian Republics and aligning it with the entire South, Northern and North-Western regions.

"CPEC will blaze a whole new trail," Chinese President Xi Jinping and Prime Minister Nawaz Shairf say.

The latest "Summit of top government leaders and Investors" which has just concluded in Islamabad, projects the overall international investment in CPEC, covering 2014 to 2030, will shoot up to $150 billion, terming the $46 billion initial plans for it as just the starters - just the beginning of its phase one. Prime minister Nawaz Shairf, while inaugurating the summit said CPEC is going to change fate of the entire region. He said it will eliminate poverty and unemployment and bring the people up-front into the mainstream of modern and developed countries.

"The CPEC project is the fusion of President Xi's 'one Belt One-Road' with Pakistan's 'Vision 2025', which is sought to harness Pakistan's geo-political position into geo-economic advantage by connecting the three engines of growth - South Asia, China and Central Asia," Sharif said.

Good news for Pakistan and the rest of world. Expect Indian medias to do some collateral damage given the recent Indian articles has been flooded on the topic of CPEC alone. :D

# On a personal note; why Imranistan are always in foul mood when it comes to CPEC? I never understood that part. Don't they love Pakistan? :confused:

Oh so you guys fought against us with islamist terrorists? Good to know!
Islamist terrorists? Yr kidding right? And we didnt asked u to join these Crusade Armies of NATO and attack our Muslim World.

But then again history has repeated itself again. We WON they lost!:pakistan:

Thats all it matters in the end. And regarding the term '' islamist terrorists'' that u used, all i can say is stop licking the christian crusaders behinds. They would never consider u their equal no matter if u become one of them.

How can India take part in CPEC when even the most comprehensive of measures (such as granting MFN status to India) have not been rolled out?

India's position for a long time has been a prosperous Pakistan is in india's best interests.

India is not the one blocking economic activity or cooperation in the region, that would be Pakistan. There is a reason SAARC has done next to nothing and BBIN has been formulated (and is already implementing agreements).
Focus on CPEC alone. U have long desired our transit routes and here is yr chance of getting them. MFN etc r different and any access for yr MNCs or any market access would happen only when u will give up on Kashmir, our stance is clear here.

Regarding indian verbal position, yes it is for now but only verbal which frankly nobody buys, yr actions must reflect that which they dont. eg Kulbhushan Yadav and the statements of yr leaders for past 2 years on CPEC and Pakistan's prosperity.

regarding SAARC, dont make me laugh BBIN is just a cookie from yr country to make these small countries depend on u economically. CPEC is a real regional project with proper railway, pipelines, road networks, fiber optics, industrial zones etc etc which is slated to attract 150 billion in FDI other then its initial 46 billion in FDI. We have multipal regional countries interested in it and and investing in that too like Turkey, Iran, GCC, CARs and Russia. So rather then sabotaging it its better to become part of this regional economic integration network for yr own good and for transit trade and energy routes u long desired.

Last edited:
Please get your intelligence tested. I think you must be in the bottom quartile of the entire planet. In that little short post of yours, you made 3 glaring mistakes.

Mistake number 1 you made:

A market is defined by its economic size, not its population size.
Pakistan is the Worlds 38th largest market. Yes, let me reiterate that for you - Thirty Eighth

Mistake number 2 you made:
Whereas signing of MFN and opening markets is reciprocal. In case you don't understand what that means -
That would mean Pakistan would get access to the Worlds 7th largest market.
Yes, let me reiterate that for you - Seventh.

All in all, by signing MFN with India, Pakistan would be the bigger beneficiary, not India.

First mistake you made:

Just because one country's market is larger than another's, does not mean that the country that would benefit most from a trade agreement would always be the smaller one. That's absurd. Smaller countries have trade agreements with China, that does not mean that they are the ones that benefit most from it. It's often China. That's one of the more foolish things that I've heard in a while.

And yet, in 1.5 decades Bangladesh would surpass your economy.

Second mistake you made:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Bangladesh's economy is not going to surpass Pakistan's economy:

6a00d83451623c69e201b8d0d2df17970c-pi

http://www.pwc.com/jp/en/japan-press-room/press-release/2015/world-in-2050-150227.html

etude-pwc-sur-lconomie-mondiale-en-2050-fv-2015-16-638.jpg

https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/issues/the-economy/assets/world-in-2050-february-2015.pdf

They have already surpassed Pakistan in all social indicators.

Third mistake you made:

All social indicators? Really? Bangladesh is ahead on some indicators, but we are ahead on some too. It remains behind on many important ones like poverty (among others):

Poverty & Equity Data  South Asia  The World Bank.png

$1.90 or less a day:

Pakistan: 8.3%

India: 21.3%

Bangladesh: 43.7%

$3.10 or less a day:

Pakistan: 45%

India: 58%

Bangladesh: 77.6%

http://povertydata.worldbank.org/poverty/region/SAS
http://databank.worldbank.org/data/reports.aspx?source=poverty-and-equity-database

Bangladesh has surpassed India on many social indicators too, but you conveniently left that out. Especially when it comes to defecating in the open. They live longer than people in India too (not just Pakistan).

Next time, do a little research before posting. It will help prevent you, and those up-voting your inaccurate posts, from looking foolish.

Last edited:
How can India take part in CPEC when even the most comprehensive of measures (such as granting MFN status to India) have not been rolled out?

India's position for a long time has been a prosperous Pakistan is in india's best interests.

India is not the one blocking economic activity or cooperation in the region, that would be Pakistan. There is a reason SAARC has done next to nothing and BBIN has been formulated (and is already implementing agreements).
Focus on CPEC alone. U have long desired our transit routes and here is yr chance of getting them. MFN etc r different and any access for yr MNCs or any market access would happen only when u will give up on Kashmir, our stance is clear here.

Regarding indian verbal position, yes it is for now but only verbal which frankly nobody buys, yr actions must reflect that which they dont. eg Kulbhushan Yadav and the statements of yr leaders for past 2 years on CPEC and Pakistan's prosperity.

regarding SAARC, dont make me laugh BBIN is just a cookie from yr country to make these small countries depend on u economically. CPEC is a real regional project with proper railway, pipelines, road networks, fiber optics, industrial zones etc etc which is slated to attract 150 billion in FDI other then its initial 46 billion in FDI. We have multipal regional countries interested in it and and investing in that too like Turkey, Iran, GCC, CARs and Russia. So rather then sabotaging it its better to become part of this regional economic integration network for yr own good and for transit trade and energy routes u long desired.
First mistake you made:

Just because one country's market is larger than another's, does not mean that the country that would benefit most from a trade agreement would always be the smaller one. That's absurd. Smaller countries have trade agreements with China, that does not mean that they are the ones that benefit most from it. It's often China. That's one of the more foolish things that I've heard in a while.

Second mistake you made:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Bangladesh's economy is not going to surpass Pakistan's economy:

6a00d83451623c69e201b8d0d2df17970c-pi

http://www.pwc.com/jp/en/japan-press-room/press-release/2015/world-in-2050-150227.html

etude-pwc-sur-lconomie-mondiale-en-2050-fv-2015-16-638.jpg

https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/issues/the-economy/assets/world-in-2050-february-2015.pdf

Third mistake you made:

All social indicators? Really? Bangladesh is ahead on some indicators, but we are ahead on some too. It remains behind on many important ones like poverty (among others):

View attachment 334374

$1.90 a day:

Pakistan: 8.3%

India: 21.3%

Bangladesh: 43.7%

$3.10 a day:

Pakistan: 45%

India: 58%

Bangladesh: 77.6%

http://povertydata.worldbank.org/poverty/region/SAS
http://databank.worldbank.org/data/reports.aspx?source=poverty-and-equity-database

Bangladesh has surpassed India on many social indicators too, but you conveniently left that out. Especially when it comes to defecating in the open. They live longer than people in India too (not just Pakistan).

Next time, do a little research before posting. It will help prevent you, and those up-voting your inaccurate posts, from looking foolish.
exactly! thats what i was saying these two @Razia Sultana @Acknowledge were making me laugh at them by comparing us with mere a indian vessel state with no value.
Specially that @Razia Sultana should be given an award of being PDF's most ignorant member.

Last edited:
exactly! thats what i was saying these two @Razia Sultana @Acknowledge were making me laugh at them by comparing us with mere a indian vessel state with no value.
Specially that @Razia Sultana should be given an award of being PDF's most ignorant member.

I wouldn't call it ignorant. It is more like they are getting desperate. Their desperation to corrupt the narrative is the sign of acknowledging the real threat of CPEC to Chabby port in silent, hence the desperation tactics. :D

'They plan they plot, so does Allah and Allah is the best of planners' ; Quran

Allah may be the best planner but Krishna is the greatest planner and the executioner

For the protection of the good, for the destruction of evil-doers,
For the sake of firmly establishing righteousness, I am born from age to age - Bhagavad Gita Chapter 4

Allah may be the best planner but Krishna is the greatest planner and the executioner

For the protection of the good, for the destruction of evil-doers,
For the sake of firmly establishing righteousness, I am born from age to age - Bhagavad Gita Chapter 4

I am beginning to think Krishna was Prophet like Muhammad (PBUTA). The fact that they died show they are nothing more than mortal. Real cards belong to A CREATOR WHO enjoys being worshiped from the billion followers segregated into many Religions in their own languages. :D

Cpec may or may not attract 150 billion USD but it sure will invite 150 billion neighbours with fire blowing from rear ends...

I believe it has already begun. :D

Off course its a small formal protest, nothing beyond. We are not like Afghans who wont even let you construct a gate at the borders.

Who the f*ck are Afghans to not let us do anything? :lol:

We constructed the gate, and now are constructing even more gates.

Afghans tried to interfere, and they were taken to knife's edge by our artillery. After that, they are "okay" with us building gates at the border :D

I am beginning to think Krishna was Prophet like Muhammad (PBUTA). The fact that they died show they are nothing more than mortal. Real cards belong to A CREATOR WHO enjoys being worshiped from the billion followers segregated into many Religions in their own languages. :D

Krishna never dies. He simply leaves the Earth to his own planet.

Back
Top Bottom