What's new

CPEC another kala bagh dam ?

12512309_963680017002751_1161810825843600921_n.jpg

Federal Government not even providing a copy of the details of cpec agreement to kpk

n league's fraud and lies continues

CYcp1IoWMAIvVZa.jpg

Last edited:
Federal Government not even providing a copy of the details of cpec agreement to kpk

CYcp1IoWMAIvVZa.jpg
Western route did this guy ever travel on that road where he is demanding China to do trade. The road build in swat by kpk government was washed away on first rain.but the track which was build by army from char bagh to Bahrain still there shows this guys competency.

Annotation of motorway construction from DIKhan to Gawadar was happen 3 weeks back and he want China to use same route for the the trade.

Both statements can be true depending upon which project were they talking about

What benefit did poor people of kpk, sindh and baluchistan got by delaying kalabagh??
Did they get more resources?? Justice? Are their women folk safer from their prying political elite? Are they more prosperous?

No they remain poor as f*ck...
I dont know what rights are people talking about....

I expected ultra nationalist to bark.... but very poor leadership shown by educated pti....
Typical noon loog gollu butt kinda post .

More Lies

CYckNSwUwAAPuX2.jpg

CYckNSuVAAAySIc.jpg

CYckNSuUQAAMJgr.jpg

Acha bhai jo bhi hai Investment ya loan faida kis ka hai Pakistan ka... Paisa kahan lag rha hai Pakistan me to chill kr na....

or koi Mulk to Yeh loan bhi dene ko tyar ni tha....

CYcp1IoWMAIvVZa.jpg

LNG Power Plant Punjab Gov laga rhi hai KPK gov bhi laga skti hai RLNG power Plants CPEC ka hissa ni

Punjab me Power Plants lag rhy hain KPK me Dams

Nawaz Shahbaz China se koi factory apne nam pe ni bna rhy jo zati karobar kaha jai

So Federal should Provide them fair demand

MOU pe kai aise projects hain jo pare huay hain like i said CPEC phases me hoga 30 years ka project hai

to Har sahulat hi maujood hai kuch missing hai kya? Economic zones hain routes me cities hain route pe

So they are making Western route first us k bad economic Zones banein gai chacha

Sindh or punjab to kuch ni bol rhy wahan bhi federal hi faisle kr rha hai

remember this line jo cheez 1 sobay me ho wohi dosre me bhi like he said 6 lane motorway wahan to yahan b ab punjab me dam kese bnaien LOL q k KPK me bn rhy hain Unfair bs

Imran khan and kattak two extreme pigs should be put behind bars...these Indian Israel agents have nothing good normal to contribute for Pakistan..

New age new era new agents PTI replacing ANP ready to spread new hate racism differences between the provinces in Pakistan..#Ptinoshame

Typical potian mental level....

Bhai argue with logic and evidence....

I am bracing to be called parwari next...ha ha
i quoted u in a post.would you care giving me a sensible reply?

Time for big daddy to jump in spank few bad axxes and let the project start smoothly These bloody politician dosent understand any language but few Boots in back and danda on pichwada.

Typical Punjabis, they act like it's great for Pakistan that other provinces don't get due share

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom