What's new

CPA in Islamabad canceled by 27/28 Majority vote lead by Bangladesh Speaker

My bad. I read it something like 27 vs. 28.

Doesn't change the thing that despite Indian tall claims to isolate Pakistan in the international arena, Pakistan is continuing to forge alliances even with those countries, which were once hostile to it.
If you have not realised ,out of 28 that includes you 27 voted against you that is isolation my friend.

no ....the tweet is trying to disprove the link... I do remember Blangladesh supporting INdia, looking for the link

noooo I am surprised!
how did that happen

You are just hosting a conference, so you should abide by the rules of conference. Just you are hosting it does not give you the power to change the rules of conference. Stay in your limit or your blind anti-India stand lead you to Isolation. Still there is a time.

Joining US (NATA) in early days
Joining China now
Infiltrating Bangladesh, Nepal, Srilanka with extremists to disintegration India
Inflamating anti-hindu riots in Kashmir and rest of India.
Doing everything to block India's move

are some of the examples of your hatred towards Hindu's and India. No country survives long with such hatred.

damn you just made me proud

Just astonished why you have given a negative rating to a guy on this post?
For the word Aukaat?

Here is the meaning of it. Its hindi word meaning capability.
It is PDF my friend try to ignore it just as I did.

Pakistan has resigned before, Pakistan's membership has been cancelled before, due to undemocratic nature of Pakistan, all kinds of things have happened. Not only Pakistan, there are similar incidents with Zimbabwe and South Africa as well.

Don't talk out of your rear :D

It is a diplomatic win of Pakistan. Good going Pakistan. The way their economy is improving the same way their diplomatic stature is rising. Kudos to Pakistan.

I don't know what is indian inferiority complex with it. We took a stand. Stick with it. This is what independent nations do. What is decisive hit in it ?
What else could have u done..after u had taken a stand against the truth:undecided:
With what face pakiMPswill attend the conferance now...They should withdraw from commonwealth, UN...and become a satellite state of China.., If it is not one.
Sartaz is bringing u more misery.. :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom