What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

Situation in India is very miserable. But before the next election modi will carry out another fake surgical strike in Pakistan and the same public will again elect modi for next term out of their hatred for pakistan and muslims. The anti Pakistan rhetoric and actions of Modi made him the PM and majority of the indian public supported and loved him for that. the worst thing which trump and modi both did in their respective countries was that they both created disunity in their own nations. Trump mainly lost in US because of his mishandling of the covid crisis. Will Modi face the same fate?? I doubt it as he knows how to win the hearts and minds of Indian public by doing some cheap fake anti pakistan stunts.
I feel sorry for the Indian public but it is also a fact that majority of the Indians enjoyed the news of terrorist activities inside Pak and even the PIA plane crash. Just recently their media was delightfully broadcasting the news that now Pak will die the death of corona. Majority of the Pakistanis are feeling sorry for the indians but i am hundred percent sure the moment India comes out of this crisis their media, leaders and public will start speaking against Pakistan loudly. and above all we cant forget the indian atrocities in kashmir. May Allah have mercy on Indians and protect us, the pakistanis, from all the disasters. its impossible for me to go the level of indians and enjoy the crisis situation in the enemy country.
National elections are what the hindi belt goes for...if Modi is able to win the hindi belt, primarily UP which is focused on communal based politics unlike the South, West or North Eastern states whose populace go for developmental based politics, BJP will win again.

But the question is would it be any different if Congress was in power...I highly doubt it since people then would be bashing Congress hoping BJP was in power. It's not just the govts to blame but people as well for letting their guard down

Ground truth, no oxygen at hospitals, but according to BJP godi media, there is no shortage of oxygen, and will confiscate your property if you say so

Wow.. The Indian gov't wants to save face amidst one of the worst disasters ever in the our modern times. Why even block media now since all the news is out and India's internet grid is connected to the world it is impossible.

The BJP has honestly don't nothing for India but destroy it. India was in the midst of some lowkey development and it had a soft-image all that is absolutely destroyed by BJP. Tourists doesn't even want to go to India nowadays and also India is no more a free world country and joins the likes of North Korea and Iran. Most countries will advise their citizens from going to India because it is a shithole.

Lynch mobs and rape is rampant in India it is a legitimate shithole and honestly I would even say that North Korea and Iran are atleast decent countries to visit with good security you can walk with peace on the streets civilized whereas there is no security whatsoever in India..

Honestly speaking their is no country worse then India today outside of none-warzone. It is the lowest shithole. I chellenge you mention me one country outside of war-zone that is as bad as India you will not find one worthy chellenger. It is the definition of Shithole

Last edited:
What is the story with Oxygen, unless majority of cases are stage 3 or above, is where oxygen is needed.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom