What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

Is it just for 1 day? Is it for Sunday? Because if it is, know that Sunday is usually considered as slow day around the world for whatever reasons. But if the trend continues for 3 days then it's infact good news.

Last edited:
Is it just for 1 day? Is it for Sunday? Because if it is, know that Sunday is usually considered as slow day around the world for whatever reasons. But if the trend continues for 3 days then it's infact good news.
No. Cases in Bombay have been going down because of a fairly strict lockdown.

Its been two weeks since mumbai and MHA went into lockdown and results are showing...the lockdown should continue for another two weeks and govt should prioritize nagpur pune nashik and mumbai for vaccination...once the curbs are lifted it will be back to square one unless 70 percent of eligible population is vaccinated.

Good

I have heard Maharashtra government is doing better than other states. They are also not hiding deaths like the Fanta bottle of UP

Asliyat yeh hai.
It's actually funny seeing people commenting on no. deaths,,, any Pakistani doctor on forum will understand what I'm talking about,,, DC banate waqt cause kaise banana hota hai. Agar upar se pressure ho to kya kya kua ja sakta hai

Why indian are hidding the ground reality of total death toll by corono?
Doesnt make any sense why they are lying with their own people.

EzzhAnNWYAIkCga.jpg

Lockdowns work. Strict protocol adherence works. Had the Indian Army been deployed early to enforce martial law, I am certain most of this drama could have been avoided. But that would also have required cancellation of religious and political events. BJP is neither willing nor capable of making such decisions for the benefit of Indian people.

The analysis among professionals is pretty unanimous. First hand accounts from people returning from India within the last two weeks freely admit a lackadaisical approach to protocols brought India to this point. Restrictions have to be tight in densely populated countries where mutations will occur as inevitably as they would in a Petri dish full of nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom