What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

Meanwhile Modi and his BJP are obsessed with cow excretions

14519834_1194997397230118_1184503617049127123_n.jpg

EzplQdYVoAYpvTH.jpg

Ohh man, this is a disaster of biblical proportions.

So sad for the common folks losing their lives like this.

Indian public needs introspection.. why they voted for someone who couldn't even control himself from self glorification in huge rallies.. and then kumbh..

It could have been avoided.

A colleague of mine.. an Indian... he was so sad today.. his whole family is positive in Delhi.. and parents condition is not good.. and there was no hospital accepting until noon today..
The biggest issue was opening up everything from religious places to businesses and people letting their guard down. Also, nowhere in the world are vaccines 100% effective and govt failed to impose strict covid SOPs

Some state CMs stated that they will not impose another lockdown even if the center orders them to since economy/jobs were more important over bringing this menace under complete control

Also, it's not just he Kumbh to blame since every major religious place was closed right away but people started flocking to the non-major worship places

For instance, this video was taken a week ago

The biggest issue was opening up everything from religious places to businesses and people letting their guard down. Also, nowhere in the world are vaccines 100% effective and govt failed to impose strict covid SOPs

Some state CMs stated that they will not impose another lockdown even if the center orders them to since economy/jobs were more important over bringing this menace under complete control

Also, it's not just he Kumbh to blame since every major religious place was closed right away but people started flocking to the non-major worship places

BJP has governments in many states. I am not ready to accept the states would have ignored center's orders right away.

Economy is important.. that's why you needed smart lock downs.. this is how Pakistan controlled the first and the second wave.

Regarding religious gathering, I think government should have closed all the mosques, temples, etc.. If Indians and Pakistanis can follow orders of governments in GCC for closing religious places, why can't they obey their own governments back home?

Here in UAE, mosques are open, but you can't find a single person without a mask, and sitting within 2 meters of each other... why? because everyone knows that there might be CID guys sitting in the mosques, who are ready to issue a Dhs 3000 fine right on that spot.

I have seen at least 5 people being fined... I have heard about people's homes being raised for inviting guests..

I don't know why can't we do this in sub continent.

BJP has governments in many states. I am not ready to accept the state would have ignored center's orders right away.
The CMs who said this were both BJP and non-BJP CMs. I'm not denying the lapses in center's response but some states also stated the same. For instance, even now most states only imposed a post 9pm curfew. Like what good would it do since most people won't come out after 9 anyway

Economy is important.. that's why you needed smart lock downs.. this is how Pakistan controlled the first and the second wave.
The hindi belt has been hit the hardest since that's where most of India's poor reside...politicians and govts did a poor job in informing and projected as if we're outta danger. Not to mention the people letting their guard down

Here in UAE, mosques are open, but you can't find a single person without a mask, and sitting within 2 meters of each other... why? because everyone knows that there might be CID guys sitting in the mosques, who is ready to issue a Dhs 3000 fine right on that spot.

I have seen at least 5 people being fined... I have heard about people's homes being raised for inviting guests..

I don't know why can't we do this in sub continent.
Desis always have been more civilized when working/living abroad since there is a possibility any misconduct might ruin their employment/immigration opportunities. Most of em have strived so hard to go abroad and respect the opportunities these countries have given em along with the fear of levying hefty fines/deportation

Also this video is an eyeopener as even the West is not happy about it:

How many people will actually know that healthcare in India is a state subject not centre's , states gets funds to manage healthcare they are the one to make policies, Covid in BJP states are BJP'S responsibility likewise here the question s should be asked from Mamta didi.

Centre can only help not perform on ground, ultimately states have to handle the situation,crying modi modi won't help.

Desis always have been more civilized when working/living abroad since there is a possibility any misconduct might ruin their employment/immigration opportunities. Most of em have strived so hard to go abroad and respect the opportunities these countries have given em along with the fear of levying hefty fines/deportation
It's more about law and order.. Even local citizens are following the SOPs out of fear of hefty fines.

Also this video is an eyeopener as even the West is not happy about it:

No one is denying Kumbh being an issue. I did state that in my post as well...this is not about blindly arguing which religion is screwing this up since it looks like everyone is accountable from state and central govts to local populace

The video you posted is a one day ordeal where people gathered for funeral of a religious scholar.

This video has been posted by hinduvadis to support their vile agenda against Muslims.

This is nothing in comparison to your Kumbh Mela and politically ralies of your netajis.

No one is denying Kumbh being an issue. I did state that in my post as well...this is not about blindly arguing which religion is screwing this up since it looks like everyone is accountable from state and central govts to local populace
Of course. We both only posted random videos without blaming anyone.

Back
Top Bottom