What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

Ohh man, this is a disaster of biblical proportions.

So sad for the common folks losing their lives like this.

Indian public needs introspection.. why they voted for someone who couldn't even control himself from self glorification in huge rallies.. and then kumbh..

It could have been avoided.

A colleague of mine.. an Indian... he was so sad today.. his whole family is positive in Delhi.. and parents condition is not good.. and there was no hospital accepting until noon today..

Also elections are almost over there, now the time is ripe for feku and co to run their covid scam.

Ohh man, this is a disaster of biblical proportions.

So sad for the common folks losing their lives like this.

Indian public needs introspection.. why they voted for someone who couldn't even control himself from self glorification in huge rallies.. and then kumbh..

It could have been avoided.

A colleague of mine.. an Indian... he was so sad today.. his whole family is positive in Delhi.. and parents condition is not good.. and there was no hospital accepting until noon today..

A very valid comment. After this debacle Indians should show courage and punish Modi during elections. Modi has shown his true colors. He only cares about power.

check the god damn machine may be its working like indian electronic voting machine
A very valid comment. After this debacle Indians should show courage and punish Modi during elections. Modi has shown his true colors. He only cares about power.
he is not only power hungry but the issue is he is incapable to handle this mess . he is mum and have no clue what to do . a leader which is hiding in his palace feeding peacock

Well I knew Modi will prove to be a disaster for India.. but I didn't think he would actually play with the lives of ordinary people.

A good reason to understand why a highly qualified person needs to be an incharge of the affairs.. not a religious fanatic.. even if a highly qualified team is working under him..

Back
Top Bottom