What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

We will forever remember how Modi was absent when India needed him.

If you believe in Karma then the bomb blasts that you experience regularly are karma too? Because your country has organized terrorism and bomb blasts in India so it must be karma coming back at you right?
You have zero evidence for your claims.
But if the bomb blasts in Pakistan have anything to do with India, you will see karma knocking on your door, blowing your roofs off.

Why? You think I am an Indian?

I said Modi does not belong to our country ( as Pak flag showing in your profile) if he is incompetent to control the corona virus, you do not need to remember him if he is good or bad for Indians, its their issue not ours. We should focus on our country.

I said Modi does not belong to our country ( as Pak flag showing in your profile) if he is incompetent to control the corona virus, you do not need to remember him if he is good or bad for Indians, its their issue not ours. We should focus on our country.

Why should I concentrate only on my country when pajeets and sanghis are obsessed with Pakistan 24/7? That deserves some payback.

It is really worrisome. I hope they can do something to stop the tide.

Unless something is done...Bill Gates will get his way of population control just from India

Back
Top Bottom