What's new

Couple Height

Thank You .I know her from couple of years ,we are in the same profession . I have a bad crush on her haha . I was worried if she would have issues with this, from a girl's prospective.

How tall she is?

height doesnt matter bro..
unless u are too concerned about your height comparisons with her.
yes,there will be comparisons,considering the small difference of height.i'd personally say that u take it as a compliment.;)

:P then whats the issue?

i think you have some self-assumed fear otherwise i dont see she should have any issue with that.

If you are smaller in height than her even then it will NOT be an issue if you guys have understanding
haha ..Ya true that ...Its a insecurity issue in my head I guess .. :D

Roy knows his stuff find another one ;)

j/k
haha No ...She is very sweet .:laugh:

Depends on how comfortable you are. If you carry yourself better than your wife it wouldn't matter if she is 6 feet. Plus taller girls mean better chances for your child being tall. Its all about how many good genes you can combine to give your kid a better chance in the DNA race. Better looking people do a lot better in life and no amount of praying and studying can change that.

haha ..Ya true that ...Its a insecurity issue in my head I guess .. :D

ok got it :) just dont be shy. go for the proposal. ladies though like good looking tall and what not guys but in the long run they need a sincere companion on their side.

Just shoot the proposal and make her comfortable that you are not a shit-head flirt :P

This forum gives me Confidence :)

Height problem will also not really matter cause everyone on this forum is like 6 and a half feet tall. We wouldn't have a world to live in if this forum was any indicator of how people are in real life.

Thank You .I know her from couple of years ,we are in the same profession . I have a bad crush on her haha . I was worried if she would have issues with this, from a girl's prospective.
as far as intimacy or sexual relationship is concerned then height does not matter, a male of 5'ft "3" can satisfy a female of 6'ft with ease ,medically & scientifically it has been researched , verified & proven throughout history that an erection length of 41/4 inches is actually a very healthy size for intercourse, these are time tested findings & are facts based , remember small is normal just like medium or large is. yes micro-genitals are not, but small is not micro, for example when you go to buy a t-shirt it comes in normally 4 sizes small, medium, L & xl now, just think about it, be logical, say suppose if you buy a T-shirt size small does that makes you a dwarf ? the answer is NO certainly NOT. why, because just like small is not micro like that short is not dwarf because dwarf is not normal but short is perfectly normal ! just like tall is perfectly normal, so bro don't worry about petty things like these, its a waste of time, I am literally astonished that being in the U.S how can you even think on those silly stereotypical lines most of which are based on outdated way of thinking , the key to a happy intimate relationship is not size but performance & sustainably !

Last edited:
if things goes perfectly then i am about to get engaged with a girl who is taller than me atleast one or two inch ...... I had asked her many times on the height she said she was not bothered about height at all instead she preferred me for my simplicity n straight forwardness.....

@genmirajborgza786 haha, just for clearing the confusion :lol: My Package is not small .I am pretty gifted on that side .:enjoy: ..
The issue was my Vertical height not horizontal :D . I got your point though

if things goes perfectly then i am about to get engaged with a girl who is taller than me atleast one or two inch ...... I had asked her many times on the height she said she was not bothered about height at all instead she preferred me for my simplicity n straight forwardness.....
Congrats man ..My best wishes with you !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom