What's new

Countering Cold Start doctrine by PAF

Cold start doctrine is quite evident from the support of Pak political to india.
Pakistan have already allowed diplomatic assault by indians and next will be some strikes by US and after neutralising Pakistan defences.... Indian army will be dropped from skies.
Interesting part is indian army is already sent in via Afghanistan route in last couple of years and US and india have to make the decision of action within one two years.

I think they are waiting for any civil unrest and are already trying despeerately to trigger it.... of course much to their dissapointment they failed in FATA, Punjab and SAWAt but they just found the week link Karachi.... so all indian army hidden in civil society of Pakistan has been moved around Karachi.
Where as sucide bombers always are transported from Afghanistan few days before the attack.

One most important aspect which is deliberately kept under cover by our political regime is that flood catastroph is mostly engineered....
india who control Pakistan waters have released waters but our press and public was not informed....
our metrological dpt. informed of heavy rains but govt. did not esclated it.... or planned any counter measures.

Clearly, zardari is identified as the week link of this axis of evil grouping against Pakistan.... he would be threatened to keep put or otherwise his son will be made President in similar fashion he got the crown.
he will get the crown any way.... either the way his father got it or the way Karzai got it......

zardari's plane is always ready to leave Pakistan in emergency senarios... he is even prepapring various safe houses in foreign lands.
If zardari is in state of alarm than whole Pakistan should be alrmed....

YOU ARE RIGHT INFACT THEIR IS LOT MORE TO TELL. INDIA WANTS TO BECOME A SUPERPOWER WHICH IS NOT WRONG CAUSE EVERY COUNTRY WANTS TO BE THE BEST SO I HVE NO ISSUES WITH IT. BUT THE ONLY COUNTRY BEFORE CHINA IS PAKISTAN WHICH IS ON THEIR WAY TO ATLEAST GIVE THEM SUPERIORITY IN THE REGION. THEY GAVE A TRY AFTER MUMBAI ATTACK TO DO A SURGICAL STRIKE IN PAKISTAN WHICH ZARDARI AND GILLANI AGREED BUT ARMY STOOD AGAINST IT. IF THIS HAD HAPPEND IT WOULD HVE DISTROYED ALL OF OUR MURAL AND WE WOUNT BE DISCUSSING JF 17 OR ANY OTHER PUCUREMENT SO PROUDLY. JUST 2 WEEKS BACK MULLEN SAID THAT ANYTHING LIKE MUMBAI ATTACK CAN BE VERY HARMFULL FOR THE REGION. HE SAID THIS BECAUSE US NEEDS PAKISTAN AND THEY DONT WANT ANOTHER CONFLICT BETWEEN INDIA AND PAKISTAN AND INDIA IS WAITING FOR A MOMENT LIKE THIS. WE ARE IN BAD SITUATION FLOODS HVE EATTEN MAJOR AGRICULTURE PART OF OUR CONTRY WE ARE FACING WORST TERROR ATTACKS GIVES INDIA AN EXCELLENT SITUATION TO CAPITALISE WHICH THEY HVE DONE IN THE PAST.

@shanixee :Most of the aircraft me buy is to replace the old Russian transport aircraft..I dont think we will have a significant improvement in life capacity..

BRO YOUR ALSO UPGRADING 100 AN32 AIRCRAFTS. WHICH IS THE BACKBONE FOR TRANSPORTATION FOR INDIAN AIRFORCE AND ARMY

Gobemasters are great ships and make for easy target practce in armed hostilities.

200 apaches - aah, well, that's different isn't it? And you say the Indian is "thinking" about this procurement, I am sure the Indian is thinking about a great many things to procure.

Pakistan does not need to win any war with India, it needs only to ensure that Indian planners become aware that they cannot prevail - if the Indian feels the need for these weapons, she is free to spend her treasury as she sees fit.

For Pakistan, there is only one way to counter these developments and that is to free her economy from government management - Pakistan actually has the potential to exert tremendous economic leverage, but not until her economy is free from the politicians and the bureaucrats. You know, no money, no butter and no guns.

Plus the Indian says he needs it for China, let him discover for himself whether he will put up or shut up.

200 Apache the figure is 22 only but I will agree we need 200.

200 Apaches??where did that come from??we only send RFI for 22 of heavy attack helicopters..

@ shanixee

I guess you didn't notice but your caps lock is ON.
capslockor6.jpg

@ Shanixee: A Very Good Post which i truly agree with you.
As far as our country is concerned then i should say lets all kick out this zardari and Co.(Altaf, Rehman, Gilanni) asap couz they are a disgrace to our country and nation. Or else whatever u predicted will surely become true one day. Im not trying to offend ppl but reality hurts. for example if it was some other country who had floods, their president/PM wouldnt go outside the country rather would stay and help either financial or just visiting areas. Unlike our Country, where The noob(Zardari) is out on his Honeymoon with White ppl, when his country needs him there. Sad yet true!. Somethings needs to be done ASAP. Add to that Karachi Killings, I would say they are also done by Indian Agents(eg: Altaf Husain). As well as so called "Terrorists/Suicide bombers" All done by Indians to destabalize Pak.

Believe it OR not!!

their day dreams
Na that's 22 Apache types + 180+ LCH=200+ Attack helos...he's correct. LCH will be a say Super Cobra equivalent, but that's our vision of how to tackle the battlefield...large fleet of attack helos rather than a fewer heavy attack copters. Rember 'Light' is a designation to indicate the light composites used and not the tonnage/weight.

As far as our country is concerned then i should say lets all kick out this zardari and Co.(Altaf, Rehman, Gilanni) asap couz they are a disgrace to our country and nation. Or else whatever u predicted will surely become true one day. Im not trying to offend ppl but reality hurts. for example if it was some other country who had floods, their president/PM wouldnt go outside the country rather would stay and help either financial or just visiting areas. Unlike our Country, where The noob(Zardari) is out on his Honeymoon with White ppl, when his country needs him there. Sad yet true!. Somethings needs to be done ASAP. Add to that Karachi Killings, I would say they are also done by Indian Agents(eg: Altaf Husain). As well as so called "Terrorists/Suicide bombers" All done by Indians to destabalize Pak.

Believe it OR not!!
On the contrary, I now see Zardari as more than just some corrupt politician. He is a more than just a little practical. If in the 1990s Kashmir faced the kind of protests it is facing today, Pak would have lost no opportunity to take it out with a song and dance. Zaradri's restraint is understandable...he doesn't get the 'visiblity' he CAN get if he wants but by not giving into it he gets a stronger hand in te negotiation table. The Indian govt. will be more serious in the way it talks to him rather than like some petulant child (Read Zia, Imran Khan etc.).

And is he getting something in return? of course he is. Notice that in the whole Cameron episode the MEDIA went beserk but the Indian govt. kept VERY quiet (they of course gleefully watched from the sidelines 'freedom of the press boys'), but they didn't want to unnecessarily create unpleasantness with Pak govt. And why so? Cameron spoke the truth and that's just that. Message is out.

Believe it OR not!!

than why not ISI blowing his head off (Altaf BAHIEEEEEEEEEEEE)

Last edited:
first of all just like many Pakistani's believe here we r not going to just send our globe master's and super Hercules filled with hundreds of commando's filled inside it inside Pakistan for Pakistani SAM'S to target practice

they r tactical and strategic heavy lifters,the main objective is the fast deployment of troops and equipment at border from any part of India within hours,they r intended to b the backbone of Indian rapid stike forces,even in a case if they r entering Pakistani territory then it must b under heavy protection of mki's(chance's r rare)or after quickly taking out Pakistani SAM batteries

another point a surgical strike after mumbai attacks was only a hot topic in media,the Indian armed forces have even never thought abt it,all the news is just bs

the final point u dont need to fear about any cold start as many Pakistani's here claim when ur finger is always on top of nuclear button no sane country will ever try to initiate a war

Back
Top Bottom