What's new

COUNTERING CHINESE COERCION: THE CASE OF DOKLAM

ah, You still can't find the place where India is stronger than China.

Let's look at these links.
India was still unable to make artillery independently in 2017, and critical components needed to be imported from China.

Fake Chinese spares for indigenised Bofors guns

But, but... your enemies seem different.

Saudis Use Chinese-made Cannons in Yemen

oh, indiapigs...

Why do you always talk about girls? Because of this (Jiangsu TV, China)
View attachment 422593

i dont have to find a place where we are stronger than you, i said this before and i say it again, what we are right now are enough to make you run.

and one child chini poster is talking tough here now on pdf and his army is on the run with 11 jinping still showing his flat face with no friends :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and i do not talk about all girls, i respect them very much. I talk about the girl in your racist video who was so idiot and full of chini accent and cant even talk proper English

but your name is so similar to this flat face fellow 12 jinping, they must be calling you one two :lol::lol::lol:

i dont have to find a place where we are stronger than you, i said this before and i say it again, what we are right now are enough to make you run.

and one child chini poster is talking tough here now on pdf and his army is on the run with 11 jinping still showing his flat face with no friends :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and i do not talk about all girls, i respect them very much. I talk about the girl in your racist video who was so idiot and full of chini accent and cant even talk proper English

but your name is so similar to this flat face fellow 12 jinping, they must be calling you one two :lol::lol::lol:
Lol... Indiapigs will never understand.
An agricultural country is challenging an industrial country.
The world's largest arms importer is challenging the world's TOP 3 arms exporters.
I need explain too much to indiapigs??:lol:

The world's largest arms importer is challenging the world's TOP 3 arms exporters.

come on one two, you can do better with your hateful language. agriculture country was the best.... everyone call India a software giant and you call us agriculture country was the best joke.

and taking pigs name you are not hurting my "feelings" but some one else "feelings"

still encourage you to be awake well last midnight and fight with me.

you kiss your mother with that mouth?

loser, now nothing to talk and then you came down to religious slur? :lol::lol::lol:

i feel so proud that i bought to this level i can understand your frustration that your chicken government di not do anything and you guys are now to the clowns of pdf in front of all Indian fellows.

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon is not like Kiss_of_your_mother_with_that_mouth and looking like :taz::taz::taz::taz: this :enjoy:

Religious slur???:o: Read from you post, I surely know who is the one got angered :lol:, not only you guys lost in Donglang Standoff but your Hindu pilgrims were also got slapped so hard for not able to worship their GOD in China, how much humiliation you want more :D and to add Insult to Injury I'm only suggested to build a MOSQUE in Mount Kailash which it's the throne of your beloved Lord Shiva:rofl:. You can't deny that religious Hindu are at the mercy of China and well as water, we can screw you guys any time we want with both issues.

And by the way, it's your GOD Shiva that seek Asylum to China with his wife and two kids, maybe he hate India and love our oppressive regime as you guys said about Dalai Lama :p:

come on one two, you can do better with your hateful language. agriculture country was the best.... everyone call India a software giant and you call us agriculture country was the best joke.

and taking pigs name you are not hurting my "feelings" but some one else "feelings"

still encourage you to be awake well last midnight and fight with me.
“software giant”....oh, WeChat and UC browser in India?
亚洲网络巨头.jpg

:-)

which world you are talking about ? North korea or pakistan ?
or your 79 warnings for about 2 months ?

I'm talking about build a Mosque on Mount Kailash in Tibet, maybe your lord Shiva will learn something out of Islam :D

View attachment 422600

Still unable to take Doklam.

First say sorry because pig word is patent for something else.
Secondly, even after being so power, you failed to take Doklam.

Religious slur???:o: Read from you post, I surely know who is the one got angered :lol:, not only you guys lost in Donglang Standoff but your Hindu pilgrims were also got slapped so hard for not able to worship their GOD in China, how much humiliation you want more :D and to add Insult to Injury I'm only suggested to build a MOSQUE in Mount Kailash which it's the throne of your beloved Lord Shiva:rofl:. You can't deny that religious Hindu are at the mercy of China and well as water, we can screw you guys any time we want with both issues.

And by the way, it's your GOD Shiva that seek Asylum to China with his wife and two kids, maybe he hate India and love our oppressive regime as you guys said about Dalai Lama :p:

good you are learning to talk without religious undertone to it. here is a candy for you. :enjoy:

and i read your post and i know you were suggesting something like building a mosque on top of Mount Kailash which no one able to climb till date so i was wondering if you pathetic troll will do it sitting in your bedroom middle of night fighting with me.

and with your army and global times feeding you (google is banned right?) that you won in Doklam ( the name is Doklam and not something else, just like your name is kiss_your_mother_with_that_mouth and not @Kiss_of_the_Dragon)
come to Tibet and you will learn a lot about Sanskrit and Shiva. your one child policy means you cant leave your parents to mercy of PLA?

View attachment 422600

typical media warfare, taking trick from chini army playbook, i dont have to explain you this kid one two. go to sleep its well past midnight in chin.

but before you go to sleep tell me if your fathers name was 3 will you be called one two three? :lol::lol::lol:

good you are learning to talk without religious undertone to it. here is a candy for you. :enjoy:

and i read your post and i know you were suggesting something like building a mosque on top of Mount Kailash which no one able to climb till date so i was wondering if you pathetic troll will do it sitting in your bedroom middle of night fighting with me.

and with your army and global times feeding you (google is banned right?) that you won in Doklam ( the name is Doklam and not something else, just like your name is kiss_your_mother_with_that_mouth and not @Kiss_of_the_Dragon)
come to Tibet and you will learn a lot about Sanskrit and Shiva. your one child policy means you cant leave your parents to mercy of PLA?

typical media warfare, taking trick from chini army playbook, i dont have to explain you this kid one two. go to sleep its well past midnight in chin.

but before you go to sleep tell me if your fathers name was 3 will you be called one two three? :lol::lol::lol:
Oh, unlike India's propaganda of “superpower"...Tell me——you believe it.:lol:

I'm talking about build a Mosque on Mount Kailash in Tibet, maybe your lord Shiva will learn something out of Islam :D

is this your warning :lol::lol: we heard enough. now its time to do something, i encourage you to build this mosque there, come on get out of your bedroom and go to Mount Kailash, and you will learn lot. I should not see you onlin on pdf for next two months.
ohh wait, every time i take these numbers i remember your cheerleader friend @Two , when i say not onling two month i actually meant number 2 and no this guy @Two :lol::lol::lol:

one two three, dont worry if you are not sleeping already then you can answer.

Pls do this favor for muslims in Xinjiang. ;)

Hindu are already at our mercy, we already hold the fate of hundred millions Hindu and you dare to defy us? I'm so pity of these pilgrim if we stop them from worship their GOD. Look at such beautiful Indian pilgrim lady to come the long harsh way to see their GOD.

Still unable to take Doklam.

First say sorry because pig word is patent for something else.
Secondly, even after being so power, you failed to take Doklam.
But China is still on road construction. And a bigger project. Does India want to stop it again?

Oh, unlike India's propaganda of “superpower"...Tell me——you believe it.:lol:

no religious slang in this post, you will get dinner from me :enjoy::enjoy:

we are not a superpower yet, we will become one soon if you attack us and we send you packing ( one child policy will not give you daring to attack anyone, right?)

is this your warning :lol::lol: we heard enough. now its time to do something, i encourage you to build this mosque there, come on get out of your bedroom and go to Mount Kailash, and you will learn lot. I should not see you onlin on pdf for next two months.
ohh wait, every time i take these numbers i remember your cheerleader friend @Two , when i say not onling two month i actually meant number 2 and no this guy @Two :lol::lol::lol:

one two three, dont worry if you are not sleeping already then you can answer.

We will build when ever we like :lol: and we don't need to warn India anything since it's in our territory as how we did with water data sharing, we don't give a jack about India's concern.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom