What's new

COUNTERING CHINESE COERCION: THE CASE OF DOKLAM

Oh, baby, it seems that the strength of India does not support your arrogance. indiapigs, prepare your weapon inventory. :lol::lol:

Indian Army ammunition won’t even last 10 days in event of a war, suggests CAG reports

A 'Crash Landing': The Slow and Painful Death of India's Air Force

@Feng Leng @Kiss_of_the_Dragon @Han Warrior @sinait @faithfulguy @SingaporeGuy
So, India is really a joke. Oh, “superjoke" :lol:

another idiot in the gang here.

when you know that our weapons do not have ammunition why you kept silent? why not attack us?
our own agency is telling you all secrets, come on attack us tonigh.

you one child policy chinese, if you dare attack us we will make your parents childless and many of them. Stop your farts and call as many reinforcement as you like, im here and waiting.

Lazy to repeat the same thing over and over again. Your aim was to prevent the upgrade of roads in Doklam plateau not Doklam. WE FREAKING ALREADY HAVE A ROAD THERE. NOT AN INCH DESTROYED AND NOW WE HAVE SOLDIERS STATIONED THERE. The plateau is the biggest flat piece of land at high altitude in Doklam. Get it?

all i GET IT from all this is chinese are chickens and afraid of wars. after all one child policy will make lots of parents childless in minutes :lol::lol::lol:

again talking for chini government, you are most welcome to build road, and for the 75 days of standoff you never tried to build the road once. why farting around when you can build the road build it and show it to world how much guts you have.
Tell me - economy, military, industry, life expectancy, literacy, HDI, urbanization... Where do you think India is stronger than China?

So I wonder where India's courage comes from? Oh, superpower". I'm sorry, we really didn't stop the road building.

印军被踹飞2.gif

when you know that our weapons do not have ammunition why you kept silent? why not attack us?

you one child policy chinese, if you dare attack us we will make your parents childless and many of them. Stop your farts and call as many reinforcement as you like, im here and waiting.

all i GET IT from all this is chinese are chickens and afraid of wars. after all one child policy will make lots of parents childless in minutes :lol::lol::lol:
Btw you were the one retreating not us. :rofl:. How does that make us chickens? At least try to analyze the situation, I am open to corrections. But you are just another troll it seems.

Tell me - economy, military, industry, life expectancy, literacy, HDI, urbanization... Where do you think India is stronger than China?

So I wonder where India's courage comes from? Oh, superpower". I'm sorry, we really didn't stop the road building.

View attachment 422584

what we have for now is enough for you, and we are getting better everyday. bring on your best next time. and dont show your frustration here by this small gif image. you are losing it, and why your name 2? is yout first name 1? and they call you 1 2 ( one two) :lol::lol::lol:

Oh? Why?
India lets our parents have no children? Because India is a "super power"? :lol: Oh, baby, we just want to keep peace, it's different from India's war mania.

But it seems that the power of India is not directly proportional to the arrogance of India, and there is no secret to India. As a matter of fact, the whole world knows that India is short of weapons.:rofl::rofl:

Rubbish. Forever is rubbish. indiapigs, what's the power to make you confident?:lol:

again talking for chini government, you are most welcome to build road, and for the 75 days of standoff you never tried to build the road once. why farting around when you can build the road build it and show it to world how much guts you have.

Lol what else I expect from loser that is crying for the trophy, the world surely know who is the winner in this standoff and to slap on Indian face, we have banned Hindu to worship their GOD, next we built a Mosque on Mount Kailash to humiliate Hindu..LMAO

what we have for now is enough for you, and we are getting better everyday. bring on your best next time. and dont show your frustration here by this small gif image. you are losing it, and why your name 2? is yout first name 1? and they call you 1 2 ( one two) :lol::lol::lol:
Oh, my ID name comes from the Gujarat Massacre (two times)

So you don't know where India is stronger than China? Progress in India... LOL. garbage will progress? No, never!:lol:

Oh? Why?
India lets our parents have no children? Because India is a "super power"? :lol: Oh, baby, we just want to keep peace, it's different from India's war mania.

But it seems that the power of India is not directly proportional to the arrogance of India, and there is no secret to India. As a matter of fact, the whole world knows that India is short of weapons.:rofl::rofl:

Rubbish. Forever is rubbish. indiapigs, what's the power to make you confident?:lol:

yes we are short of weapons, our enemy knows it but still they run and do not attack us, what you take out from it? that our enemy is coward chicken, with little push your one child policy army went back :lol::lol::lol:

and why your name 2? is yout first name 1? and they call you 1 2 ( one two) :lol::lol::lol:

ohh or your name is like that fellow 11 jinping, and you are 12 jinping?:lol::lol::lol:

Lol what else I expect from loser that is crying for the trophy, the world surely know who is the winner in this standoff and to slap on Indian face, we have banned Hindu to worship their GOD, next we built a Mosque on Mount Kailash to humiliate Hindu..LMAO

you kiss your mother with that mouth?

loser, now nothing to talk and then you came down to religious slur? :lol::lol::lol:

i feel so proud that i bought to this level i can understand your frustration that your chicken government di not do anything and you guys are now to the clowns of pdf in front of all Indian fellows.

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon is not like Kiss_of_your_mother_with_that_mouth and looking like :taz::taz::taz::taz: this :enjoy:

Oh, my ID name comes from the Gujarat Massacre (two times)

So you don't know where India is stronger than China? Progress in India... LOL. garbage will progress? No, never!:lol:

religious slang wont throw me off, bring more of this i enjoy it because i know you are frustrated and now losing to me.

but your name is so similar to this flat face fellow 12 jinping, they must be calling you one two :lol::lol::lol:

idiots, you lost and ran away. We broke your road with our bulllll dozers and then you make racist video with our 7 scenes (sins) with that **** girl.

yes we are short of weapons, our enemy knows it but still they run and do not attack us, what you take out from it? that our enemy is coward chicken, with little push your one child policy army went back :lol::lol::lol:

and why your name 2? is yout first name 1? and they call you 1 2 ( one two) :lol::lol::lol:

ohh or your name is like that fellow 11 jinping, and you are 12 jinping?:lol::lol::lol:
LOL... Still not found in India than in China powerful place?
So indiapigs... The Chinese army is different from India.
印军被踹飞.png

If you can't understand this GIF...

bbb74c3b-c728-47ee-94a4-98efc3c17c48.jpg

132140O28-3.jpg

20151017112101896.jpg

t01e094e6488c7ad37a.jpg

Can you make sense?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL... Still not found in India than in China powerful place?
So indiapigs... The Chinese army is different from India.
View attachment 422588

If you can't understand this GIF...

Can you make sense?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i'll be happy if you continue living in 1962, your army thought so and crossed border and then saw Indian army of 2017 and chini army ran off.

but your name is so similar to this flat face fellow 12 jinping, they must be calling you one two :lol::lol::lol:

idiots, you lost and ran away. We broke your road with our bulllll dozers and then you make racist video with our 7 scenes (sins) with that **** girl.

i'll be happy if you continue living in 1962, your army thought so and crossed border and then saw Indian army of 2017 and chini army ran off.

ah, You still can't find the place where India is stronger than China.

Let's look at these links.
India was still unable to make artillery independently in 2017, and critical components needed to be imported from China.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fake Chinese spares for indigenised Bofors guns

But, but... your enemies seem different.;)

Saudis Use Chinese-made Cannons in Yemen

oh, indiapigs... Who lived in 1962? So I say rubbish is always rubbish. this is a mistake?:lol:

Why do you always talk about girls? Because of this (Jiangsu TV, China)
360截图20161217182703794.jpg

which world you are talking about ? North korea or pakistan ?
or your 79 warnings for about 2 months ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom