What's new

COUNTERING CHINESE COERCION: THE CASE OF DOKLAM

Nice try!!!
Check out my previous response, I said If China block "Diplomatic Channel" but you read it as ban hindu pilgrims
but I request you to ask your country to try it for once, you will feel the heat without any delay.

I want to see red faces with my popcorns :pop:

And according to you, what is "diplomatic channel"?

Only shameless Indians will dare insult the Chinese great sacrifice of having one child policy to reduce global warming and pollution and elevate world resource shortage.
Indians are despicably proud that they are increasingly contributing to world resource shortage, global warming and pollution with their overpopulation.

Its mind boggling just the air and land pollution from 600 million open shitters, not yet counting their other sources of pollution.
Irresponsible government would produce the next generation of irresponsible citizen.

Which is evident by their lack of concern of environment and the well being of its people.

Indians love to criticise the Chinese for polluting the environment in the midst of industrialization but little do they critic themselves for the brilliant work in ganges river and street litter no one seems to care.

Supa power logic

Back
Top Bottom