What's new

COUNTERING CHINESE COERCION: THE CASE OF DOKLAM

Type that in comprehensible English without flaring your nostrils. No wonder the world laughs at China and its empty threats.
Ah, If you can find any place in India is stronger than China, please let me know. I can think of China as an empty threat.

If you can't find it, I think India is more like an international joke.

upload_2017-9-3_0-51-37.png

Little China has very strong and able soldiers. They will climb the Himalayas in a jiffy.
b_vip_C178BFCF30056E9D42907789B2E33DB0.jpg

Ah, If you can find any place in India is stronger than China, please let me know. I can think of China as an empty threat.

If you can't find it, I think India is more like an international joke.

I don't speak gibberish or Chinese. Type in comprehensible English if you are trying to make a point or ask a question. Go on, give it a try.

In simple terms, when Chinese J-6 and type 59 tanks were at the Uganda-Tanzania war. India LCA and Arjun tank does not even exist. when China's J-7 and type 69 tank were at the Iran-Iraq war. India LCA and Arjun tank is just a paper. Still not simple enough? OK, a direct contrast....

India' LCA VS China' Q5, J-6, J-7, J-8, J-10, J-10B, J-10C, J-11, J-11B, J-15, J-16, J-20, J-31, JH-7, K-8, L-15, Y-5, Y-6, Y-7, Y-8, Y-20, H-6,H-6K, KJ-2000, KJ-500, Gaoxin 6, AG-600, C919....Some small production planes or transition models are not on the list. Oh, So sorry, I almost forgot, and JF-17.

The real gap between China and India

Chinese plane crash, but can still be improved and manufacturing.
But India? Can India make MIG, SU-30 and C-130?
1000 planes...

http://www.brahmand.com/news/1000-aircraft-lost-by-IAF-in-crashes-since-70s/7684/3/13.html

Little China has very strong and able soldiers. They will climb the Himalayas in a jiffy.
b_vip_C178BFCF30056E9D42907789B2E33DB0.jpg

I don't speak gibberish or Chinese. Type in comprehensible English if you are trying to make a point or ask a question. Go on, give it a try.
Different from India dwarfs. The India soldiers seem to be very good at surrendering.
Even average height... India still loses to China.

Ah, but please answer me - China's J-6, J-7, Y-8, Y-12, K-8, MA60 aircraft exported all over the world, India?

Do you need links?:lol:

This is the difference between an industrial country and an agricultural country!

you are the winner ... wink wink. now go sleep.

i have many chini friends and they are cool that china military backed off and so is India's, they also know that your military did not fight any war since long and hence this must have happened. Its you who are not able to sleep and want to show im angry.

religion issue was bought up by you, and as i said many times here i dont care and that will not instigate me against you. I know china state has no religion but you should keep religion out of these discussions, if you bring it up then go ahead and show your true colors and what your parents taught you on how to behave with others.

China banned Hindu pilgrim to enter Tibet that's the fact I didn't invented anything and you're the one living in denial. Sure you care of what I said because you're scare that I brought up this issue knowing that we have leverage over Hindu believer since your GOD Shiva sanctuary is located in China. By the way you call me Kiss...mother, I know you're very sensitive and anger to what I said regarding Hindu especially when I suggested to build a Mosque at Mount Kailash :lol:

Last edited:
China banned Hindu pilgrim to enter Tibet that's the fact I didn't invented anything and you're the one living in denial. Sure you care of what I said because you're scare that I brought up this issue knowing that we have leverage over Hindu believer since your GOD Shiva sanctuary is located in China. By the way you call me Kiss...mother, I know you're very sensitive and anger to what I said regarding Hindu especially when I suggested to build a Mosque at Mount Kailash :lol:

i changed your name to kiss_your_mother_with_that_mouth because of your insensitive remarks on religion. But when did i said i have problem with it?
it is your problem and the way your upbringing was done by your parents and teaching that how to be sensitive to others.

I said earlier, that go ahead and climb the Mount Kailash first which no on is able to conquer till today and then try building place of worship there. And see who goes go to offer their prayers? if you know mount Kailash, Hindu's circumnavigate it and it is a way to offer their prayer.
I do not have any problem with your religion whichever you follow or even if you dont, i have same respect towards you as a human being. What i criticize is your comments here and any attack on India.
Dont want to put any more comment here as you are such an insensitive idiot with no regards to anyone.

i changed your name to kiss_your_mother_with_that_mouth because of your insensitive remarks on religion. But when did i said i have problem with it?
it is your problem and the way your upbringing was done by your parents and teaching that how to be sensitive to others.

I said earlier, that go ahead and climb the Mount Kailash first which no on is able to conquer till today and then try building place of worship there. And see who goes go to offer their prayers? if you know mount Kailash, Hindu's circumnavigate it and it is a way to offer their prayer.
I do not have any problem with your religion whichever you follow or even if you dont, i have same respect towards you as a human being. What i criticize is your comments here and any attack on India.
Dont want to put any more comment here as you are such an insensitive idiot with no regards to anyone.

Insensitive? why I need to be sensitive about Indian or Hindu, I only care about China's interest, India get our water and come to purify yours sins with our holy water, worship their GOD in Tibet but you offer nothing to us in return, to add insult to injury do we have to say "thanks" to you? LMAO

And don't bullsh1ting like you Indians are the good guys and we're the bad guys, in this forum both side knife throwing each other.... if you scroll back to post #86, you should realize that you're the one who tag me into read your insults first.

Insensitive? why I need to be sensitive about Indian or Hindu, I only care about China's interest, India get our water and come to purify yours sins with our holy water, worship their GOD in Tibet but you offer nothing to us in return, to add insult to injury do we have to say "thanks" to you? LMAO

And don't bullsh1ting like you Indians are the good guys and we're the bad guys, in this forum both side knife throwing each other.... if you scroll back to post #86, you should realize that you're the one who tag me into read your insults first.

stay on topic, and dont drag religious sentiments into any topic. then we can talk as long as you want.

you stay focused on your interest and i'll be on mine.

This thread was all about how your style warfare was defeated fare and square and you are forced to retreat.

Now you dont want our PM to talk about pakistan role on terrorism, i mean come on you are saving a terrorist under your blanket and country like china is reduced to do this? :fie::fie::omghaha::omghaha: look what we done to your reputation, super power china saving one terrorist.

our PM may not talk about it but if he does then it will be an embarrassment to you after such a humiliation in Doklam now this :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

since you are not talking religion anymore i'll give your name back to you @Kiss_of_the_Dragon :enjoy:

Not direct work such "Ban" but I guest it's not hard for Indian pilgrim to know what China mean when we refuse their entry. When we can do this first time, and it will not be the last time

http://indianexpress.com/Iarticle/india/china-denies-entry-to-kailash-mansarovar-pilgrims-4720096/
1st. I ask for something "OFFICIAL". I don't know how you take Indian media as official source but we can't take it as Official.
2nd. If you are unable to share the same than please don't share fake information.

Good Day...

Not too bad. It's different from the 2.5 line war"..
It seems that the generals in India do not know India's arms stocks.

I didn't know Chinese know about 2.5 war thing.
Pakistanis do know it.
I am sure you are that Pakistani who has been living in China as a student. lol

I didn't know Chinese know about 2.5 war thing.
Pakistanis do know it.
I am sure you are that Pakistani who has been living in China as a student. lol
Oh, no wonder, Indians lack common sense.
Even Obama's brother lives in China (Shenzhen). Almost all the world knows, only Indians don't know... Guess, Chinese dong't know the "2.5 line war"?

1st. I ask for something "OFFICIAL". I don't know how you take Indian media as official source but we can't take it as Official.
2nd. If you are unable to share the same than please don't share fake information.

Good Day...

I knew you gonna say that, as matter of fact Indian Pilgrims have been denied to get into Tibet. Chinese official doesn't have to so explicit to use the ban but your government is smart enough to know what we mean by that.
And what you care about that? ban Hindu to enter our territory is legal.

Oh, no wonder, Indians lack common sense.
Even Obama's brother lives in China (Shenzhen). Almost all the world knows, only Indians don't know... Guess, Chinese dong't know the "2.5 line war"?

I am sure you are a Pakistani living in china

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom