What's new

COUNTERING CHINESE COERCION: THE CASE OF DOKLAM

I can sense your anger and frustration, you can't never deny that you guys depend on us more than we depend on you. And I didn't brought up this religion issue, China had banned Indian Pilgrim during the standoff. Sure you can go indefinitely with your nonsense claim but everyone know who is the winner..LMAO

they called you sissy

I k you gonna say that, as matter of fact Indian Pilgrims have been denied to get into Tibet. Chinese official doesn't have to so explicit to use the ban but your government is smart enough to know what we mean by that.
And what you care about that? ban Hindu to enter our territory is legal.
China never denied to enter Tibet during the recent conflict. Only Doka la and Nathu la passes are closed due to the high tensions in the region, apart from these passes rest all gateways are open for trade, transport and pilgrimage.

China never denied to enter Tibet during the recent conflict. Only Doka la and Nathu la passes are closed due to the high tensions in the region, apart from these passes rest all gateways are open for trade, transport and pilgrimage.

Oh lovely our government is still so generous to let these Hindus enter China after the standoff:blink: I though they were banned forever entering China, nevertheless we have this option available in the future.

Oh lovely our government is still so generous to let these Hindus enter China after the standoff:blink: I though they were banned forever entering China, nevertheless we have this option available in the future.
This is what I call "Diplomatic relations".
Just try to close this channel , you will get a economic hard punch at an instant. Request you guys to try it for once. This will break your day dreaming habits.

Good Day

This is what I call "Diplomatic relations".
Just try to close this channel , you will get a economic hard punch at an instant. Request you guys to try it for once. This will break your day dreaming habits.

Good Day

What!!!, it's our country, we have not obligation so ever to let them in to worship their GOD, a good well gesture to India should not take that as for granted. But trying to use economy blackmail is against WTO's rule since India is the member, otherwise you can do the same with CPEC, Donglang standoff, NSG, Masood.

Last edited:
ohh almighty king of losers and idiots, youypical chini go to each place to get kicked, been barking and farting here about this Hindu pilgrims from few days, i know you been paid for each post and with no material you been posting this shit everywhere.
I dared you long ago to go ahead and build on Mount Kailash where no one climbed yet, what stops you oh thee king of idiots?

your name is already changed to KISS_YOUR_MOTHER_WITH_THAT_MOUTH, you are a showcase product of one child policy china. Loser from birth. All these posts shows your lineage and ancestry, go on and post more of this shit may be you like to get kicked more.
You lost a bitterly fought war and you will lose more, just in BRICS meetings our PM mentioned **** based terror groups and you cant do anything, another war lost.

get rid of chicken pakistan soon, you are losing big time ohh you mighty king of idiotville.

ohh almighty king of losers and idiots, youypical chini go to each place to get kicked, been barking and farting here about this Hindu pilgrims from few days, i know you been paid for each post and with no material you been posting this shit everywhere.
I dared you long ago to go ahead and build on Mount Kailash where no one climbed yet, what stops you oh thee king of idiots?

your name is already changed to KISS_YOUR_MOTHER_WITH_THAT_MOUTH, you are a showcase product of one child policy china. Loser from birth. All these posts shows your lineage and ancestry, go on and post more of this shit may be you like to get kicked more.
You lost a bitterly fought war and you will lose more, just in BRICS meetings our PM mentioned **** based terror groups and you cant do anything, another war lost.

get rid of chicken pakistan soon, you are losing big time ohh you mighty king of idiotville.

I still sense frustration deep in you :lol:, you wouldn't dare to admit that we hold Hindu people by the ball, I know you're so envious of us for having such holy place as Manasarovar lake and Mount Kailash that your lord Shiva has seeking for sanctuary, maybe he feel resentful for the polluted Ganges river, why a GOD want to take a bath in such dirty water when he can have a Manasarovar lake for himself will such pure refresh holy water:D.

compare to this

Last edited:
I still sense frustration deep in you :lol:, you wouldn't dare to admit that we have hold Hindu people by the ba11, I know you're so envious of us for such holy place as Manasarovar lake and Mount Kailash that your lord Shiva has seeking for sanctuary:D.

and i see the way you been raised by your parents, what a pity with only one child allowed you born to them :lol::lol:

but you are talking about this from last few days relentlessly its too boring. but i still like to say whatever here and you are giving me full opportunity to do so. I dont want you to stop, and continue with more show everyone how big idiot you are.
I bet all your 9000 posts are same shit talking big on chin and when it comes to fight you run away like rats :lol::lol::lol:

only talking about Mount Kailash, try going there once and then say the same words again may be you try building another place of worship there or change your opinion but go there dont just fart here.

and i see the way you been raised by your parents, what a pity with only one child allowed you born to them :lol::lol:

but you are talking about this from last few days relentlessly its too boring. but i still like to say whatever here and you are giving me full opportunity to do so. I dont want you to stop, and continue with more show everyone how big idiot you are.
I bet all your 9000 posts are same shit talking big on chin and when it comes to fight you run away like rats :lol::lol::lol:

only talking about Mount Kailash, try going there once and then say the same words again may be you try building another place of worship there or change your opinion but go there dont just fart here.

Boring? you have been follow me all this time regarding of what I said about Mount Kailash and Manasarovar river, maybe I have touch Hindu sensitive nerve which the core of Indian existence and the meaning of their life, what a India without Hinduism?, and what is Hinduism when China can prevent Hindu pilgrims from worship their beloved lord Shiva.:lol:

Last edited:
Boring? you have been follow me all this time regarding of what I said about Mount Kailash and Manasarovar river, maybe I have touch Hindu sensitive nerve which the core of Indian existence and the meaning of their life, what a India without Hinduism?, and what is Hinduism when China can prevent Hindu pilgrims from worship their beloved lord Shiva.:lol:

yawn, next time bring something new to really talk about. Its getting repetitive and boring.

yawn, next time bring something new to really talk about. Its getting repetitive and boring.

No I didn't repeat and I didn't add anything new neither, I simply stay the fact that you Hindu are depend on us for good well gesture to allow your pilgrims to worship their lord in China but instead of admit and accept the fact, you started to be sensitive like a girl and start to call me ..kisss...mother.

But trying to use economy blackmail is against WTO's rule since India is the member, otherwise you can do the same with CPEC, Donglang standoff, NSG, Masood.
we have Idiom in Hindi which completely fits on china. Now you have to enjoy the same.
  • रस्सी जल गयी, बल नहीं गया (Rassi jal gayi, bal nahi gaya) - Even after hitting rock bottom, the attitude is unchanged.

No one here blackmailing but It is a genuine procedure If you block the official diplomatic channel than for sure there will be no trade, economic or any other kind of relation with you. It pretty more clear.

we have Idiom in Hindi which completely fits on china. Now you have to enjoy the same.
  • रस्सी जल गयी, बल नहीं गया (Rassi jal gayi, bal nahi gaya) - Even after hitting rock bottom, the attitude is unchanged.

No one here blackmailing but It is a genuine procedure If you block the official diplomatic channel than for sure there will be no trade, economic or any other kind of relation with you. It pretty more clear.

Official diplomatic channel? :o: Ban Hindu pilgrim from entering China has nothing to do with diplomacy...nice try :lol:

Only shameless Indians will dare insult the Chinese great sacrifice of having one child policy to reduce global warming and pollution and elevate world resource shortage.
Indians are despicably proud that they are increasingly contributing to world resource shortage, global warming and pollution with their overpopulation.

Its mind boggling just the air and land pollution from 600 million open shitters, not yet counting their other sources of pollution.

Official diplomatic channel? :o: Ban Hindu pilgrim from entering China has nothing to do with diplomacy...nice try :lol:
Nice try!!!
Check out my previous response, I said If China block "Diplomatic Channel" but you read it as ban hindu pilgrims
but I request you to ask your country to try it for once, you will feel the heat without any delay.

I want to see red faces with my popcorns :pop:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom