What's new

COUNTERING CHINESE COERCION: THE CASE OF DOKLAM

Next time (if) by the time when the Mountain strike corps fully raised there won't be any negotiations either.

What next time? China already declared we resume our road building and no concessions were given to India so it looks like after all that boasting about shupa powa India unilaterally retreated for nothing. Even after our slap on the face still you remain retreated so there is no need for next time we already have our road this time. LMFAO at the unilateral retreating shupa powa!

if north east connectivity is 30 km wide the what india can do ?

Chinese can never ever enter chicken neck area unless their troops are para dropped.
You don't have to enter the neck area, you just bombard them from Doklam. What's the point of going down the plateau, constant bombardment with howitzers will cut off the neck from the rest of India.

You don't have to enter the neck area, you just bombard them from Doklam. What's the point of going down the plateau, constant bombardment with howitzers will cut off the neck from the rest of India.

and who will hold the ground in chicken neck area ?

and india will sit and watch ?

My fellow countrymen,
Ignore these idiot chini posters, just like our government ignored global times and other chini war mongering. And still nothing happened, these chickens ran away.
I wish them to fire the first bullet, not a single chini soldier gone back to their one child policy parents.

This article is well researched and written. I reiterate for points,

1. chinis threat is mostly on paper. they live in past like 1962, but forget 1967 and 1987.
2. They think only china is relevant and all other countries are not, India's friends will not come in open to support. That is the power of diplomacy when china so called best friend also kept quite.
3. We must encourage other countries to stand united against this bully, even Bhutan can stand against chin, then why not Vietnam and Philippines?
4. china's main strategy is to bribe the government and then use their assets to build road, highways, ports and other infrastructure. This comes with high rate of interest money and guaranteed return to china and not to locals. pakistanis are learning this hard way.
5. I hope china fight a war in next 2 years, need not to be India but any other small nation let the world see how much chini one child policy soldiers can fight?

And these people like @sinait @Han Warrior @Kiss_of_the_Dragon @faithfulguy @SingaporeGuy @Jlaw @Feng Leng are the most idiots and must be paid clowns of the PLA or global times. im calling their names here to make them know
JUST IGNORE THEM, THEY ARE PAPER TIGERS WITH HOT AIR FILLED IN THEM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

India will sit and watch us bombard the chicken neck because you already unilaterally retreated from Doklam and now Bhutan territory belongs to China! Even the unilateral retreating shupa powa could not protect Bhutan.

India will sit and watch us bombard the chicken neck because you already unilaterally retreated from Doklam and now Bhutan territory belongs to China! Even the unilateral retreating shupa powa could not protect Bhutan.
Let us enjoy Chicken Tikka mann, Your Phuss Liberation Army is winner in Doklam case as they saved many single children of old parents. Kudos to Phuss Liberation Army.

My fellow countrymen,
Ignore these idiot chini posters, just like our government ignored global times and other chini war mongering. And still nothing happened, these chickens ran away.
I wish them to fire the first bullet, not a single chini soldier gone back to their one child policy parents.

1. chinis threat is mostly on paper. they live in past like 1962, but forget 1967 and 1987.
2. They think only china is relevant and all other countries are not, India's friends will not come in open to support. That is the power of diplomacy when china so called best friend also kept quite.
3. We must encourage other countries to stand united against this bully, even Bhutan can stand against chin, then why not Vietnam and Philippines?
4. china's main strategy is to bribe the government and then use their assets to build road, highways, ports and other infrastructure. This comes with high rate of interest money and guaranteed return to china and not to locals. pakistanis are learning this hard way.
5. I hope china fight a war in next 2 years, need not to be India but any other small nation let the world see how much chini one child policy soldiers can fight?

And these people like @sinait @Han Warrior @Kiss_of_the_Dragon @faithfulguy @SingaporeGuy @Jlaw @Feng Leng are the most idiots and must be paid clowns of the PLA or global times. im calling their names here to make them know
JUST IGNORE THEM, THEY ARE PAPER TIGERS WITH HOT AIR FILLED IN THEM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why should we ignore our Little friends? We should mock their victory with them.

Chinese Awam should elect Jackie Chan as premiere as Xi-Jinping is not a brave one.

My fellow countrymen,

First time I see any Indian give up from arguing with us. Damn, is the damage really that bad. :lol:

Why do we need to hold ground in Siliguri? It's not like your 200K or whatever soldiers down the plateau can zoom up the Tibetan plateau on a small footpath.:rofl:

Are you lost Little Boy ?
We are here talking about the Main Event, the Stare Down Stand Off.
Don't deflect go talking about the road that go nowhere that will resume building next June.

Why India so coward, where is 56in chest Modi ?
Why is coward Modi silent when China keep lambasting India daily for 2 months. ?
Why now suddenly India cowardly stand down ?
Is it because China is ready to attack India ?

It turned out well, for India decided to OBEY China's order.
Good Boy !
India ordered China not to build a road, my sweet little Chinese friend. China being obedient, did as ordered. Good China.

India ordered China not to build a road, my sweet little Chinese friend. China being obedient, did as ordered. Good China.
Ordered China by retreating unilaterally? Then what was this?

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-08/29/c_136565604.htm

"We will make an overall assessment of the weather conditions and all related factors, and according to the actual circumstances complete construction plans for the Dong Lang (Doklam) area," spokesperson Hua Chunying told a daily news briefing:rofl:

Pity you did not use a name to match your stupid faced avatar.
You should use JACKASS instead of Jackdaws.
Simply ask your spokesperson to state what you have said.
See the difference, Indians just spouting so many lies.
Whereas Chinese position is clearly laid out by their official spokesperson.
India OBEYED China's order, period.
Good Boy India.
INCREDIBLY Obedient INDIA.

Modiji must be so humiliated he ordered no military action even after China refused to save his face for unilateral retreat. China already denied any concession and declared road building to add salt to wound. Today, many Indians think they are supa powa because dirty squatters defecated on China's land for two months to delay our road building. Jai Hind! Unilateral retreat shupa powa!
Announcing something and doing it in real has sky and earth difference.
The day you will construct the Doklam road , you win.
Till then India is a real winner.
Now go and use some burnol on your burning ***.

First time I see any Indian give up from arguing with us. Damn, is the damage really that bad. :lol:

Why do we need to hold ground in Siliguri? It's not like your 200K or whatever soldiers down the plateau can zoom up the Tibetan plateau on a small footpath.:rofl:

why dont you go to fight on border? if they fire a bullet lots of parents will be without any child :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Announcing something and doing it in real has sky and earth difference.
The day you will construct the Doklam road , you win.
Till then India is a real winner.
Now go and use some burnol on your burning ***.
When India decided to force a standoff on Donglang, it is no longer about the stupid road.
India had challenged China to a showdown with its trespass onto Chinese land.
China order to India is simply get out of Chinese land or face war.
India got out Chinese land in shame.
India OBEYED China's order.
India have to state categorically that India stood down not because it is coward, but due to verifiable agreement with China over the road building.

Whether or When China will resume building road is immaterial.
China has already stated that it will resume building the road at an appropriate time.
But where is the proof of an agreement that China made to India ?
A simple statement to that effect is not available, only vague references and conjectures.
It is clear India cowardly stood down for fear of war with China.

We all know that China will keep on building that road, be it today or tomorrow, we will see what Indians will do when China resumes the construction. I highly doubt they will come back again after this brinksmanship, Indians learned that China won't back off and they are in no position to have a prolonged confrontation against China. Indians had been looking for excuses to withdrawal for weeks, almost right after they went there, check the timeline news.
And, their defense minister has sated that they're gonna gradually build strength!!! It means not now, but later....

China already declared we resume our road building
What declared ? No Chinese road will be allowed in Dokla that's what proven in this long standoff, that's the only condition our army is coming back to the barracks. A paper tiger Shupa powa badly humiliated in it's own territory and claim entire south China sea Lmao

Back
Top Bottom