What's new

COUNTERING CHINESE COERCION: THE CASE OF DOKLAM

Answer My Question

1. Before India withdrawal, there is no talk with India at any cost then why there was Diplomatic talk before Indian withdrawal

2. We can say that China is afraid of trade "China Stoped Indian pilgrims via China but not Trade through Border" If China not afraid of Trade then why China agreed to withdraw troops after India implemented Anti dumping tax on Mobile tempered glass

3. there is a 2nd Biggest snub for China if Modi not attended BRICS Meeting Because of Doklam Issue after OBOR is the biggest one which China didn't expect so Chinese are feared of another snub

Can't even hold any one Word from beginning and taking about India,
1. war issue
2. there is no way to talk before withdrawal but there was a diplomatic talk before India withdrawal
3. there is no Confirmation of road construction in Doklam again

Cheers your self with face saving at last India saved you guys with out any big insult

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you guys must send :help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

1. Before India withdrawal, there is no talk with India at any cost then why there was Diplomatic talk before Indian withdrawal

2. We can say that China is afraid of trade "China Stoped Indian pilgrims via China but not Trade through Border" If China not afraid of Trade then why China agreed to withdraw troops after India implemented Anti dumping tax on Mobile tempered glass

3. there is a 2nd Biggest snub for China if Modi not attended BRICS Meeting Because of Doklam Issue after OBOR is the biggest one which China didn't expect so Chinese are feared of another snub

1. war issue
2. there is no way to talk before withdrawal but there was a diplomatic talk before India withdrawal

Cheers your self with face saving at last India saved you guys with out any big insult

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
1. Before India withdrawal, there is no talk with India at any cost then why there was Diplomatic talk before Indian withdrawal. Read Indian MEA statement, there was no mention of 'talks', only diplomatic 'efforts'. Your diplomatic efforts include reducing troops to 40 soldiers to signify India was willing to withdraw and also sending Doval to 'try' to talk, and we know how it ended right? China still stuck to their official stand, withdraw then talk. Talks/negotiations involve two parties exchanging terms and conditions to resolve an issue, not one party going over to convey their message, we can't stop India from speaking, we can only repeat standard policy, withdraw then talk. China will never negotiate with a gun on his head, this is policy since day one. The only 'agreement' both parties had was to resolve things peacefully and that involves Indian unconditional unilateral withdrawal, and you did precisely that.

2. We can say that China is afraid of trade "China Stoped Indian pilgrims via China but not Trade through Border" If China not afraid of Trade then why China agreed to withdraw troops after India implemented Anti dumping tax on Mobile tempered glass. Indian trade is only 70 billion out of 4 trillion. Use some common sense. :rofl:. You think China will give up national sovereignty for a mere 50 billion in surplus? That too for a strategic area like Doklam? Remember the incident in Ladakh, a week before Indian withdrawal? China escalated that area to signal something, this was gonna be a two front war, and you got that message alright. Since when did China withdraw btw? :rofl:.

3. there is a 2nd Biggest snub for China if Modi not attended BRICS Meeting Because of Doklam Issue after OBOR is the biggest one which China didn't expect so Chinese are feared of another snub. You think Modi is a superstar? He can snub all he want, what I see here is India asking for a face saver for Modi to project a hero image to their domestic audience. Fear a snub? The world does not revolve around India bhai. We need to ensure Modi saves face after what he just did, Indian media need to believe he is a hero, no matter what the reality is.

1. war issue : No war because you withdrew unilaterally.
2. there is no way to talk before withdrawal but there was a diplomatic talk before India withdrawal : No talks before withdrawal. Care to tell me what was negotiated and what was the agreement aside from the 'agreement' that we need to resolve this peacefully and that involves you withdrawing? Same stand since day 1 bro. :enjoy:

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-08/29/c_136565670.htm

BEIJING, Aug. 29 (Xinhua) -- Chinese border troops are continuing their patrolling and defending the Dong Lang (Doklam) area, a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson said Tuesday.

"We will make an overall assessment of the weather conditions and all related factors, and according to the actual circumstances complete construction plans for the Dong Lang (Doklam) area," spokesperson Hua Chunying told a daily news briefing.:china:

We all know that China will keep on building that road, be it today or tomorrow, we will see what Indians will do when China resumes the construction. I highly doubt they will come back again after this brinksmanship, Indians learned that China won't back off and they are in no position to have a prolonged confrontation against China. Indians had been looking for excuses to withdrawal for weeks, almost right after they went there, check the timeline news.

I hope Vietnam try Donglang style against China. If China budge than we know China's playbook
China budge? So essentially Vietnam would need to retreat to do a Doklam on China right? How does it work? :rofl:

We all know that China will keep on building that road, be it today or tomorrow, we will see what Indians will when when China resumes the construction. I highly doubt they will come back again after this brinksmanship, Indians learned that China won't back off and they are in no position to have a prolonged confrontation against China. Indians had been looking for excuses to withdrawal for weeks, almost right after they went there, check the timeline news.
Since day 1 they miscalculated and were looking for a face saving mutual withdrawal. China didn't allow them to withdraw, I have never seen such a circumstance, we made them withdraw humiliatingly instead.

all I can see is you are frustrated about China withdrawal,

you can't even ignore my statement, as always Just Satisfying your self

Good, Keep it UP:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
Most Importantly, India cowardly stood down fearing China impending attack.
China withdrawal, where, WHAT ?
All the news point to China is in control and patrolling Donglang.

You are so Right about me being not so happy it turned out so peaceful.
I was waiting for a rout and dismemberment of India into many states.
It is China's call, they may have to sacrifice some lives, and they chose to be merciful to India.

Lucky for India that Modi decided to OBEY China's order.
India's Humiliating Stand Down goes some way to mitigate my dissapointment.

1. Before India withdrawal, there is no talk with India at any cost then why there was Diplomatic talk before Indian withdrawal. Read Indian MEA statement, there was no mention of 'talks', only diplomatic 'efforts'. Your diplomatic efforts include reducing troops to 40 soldiers to signify India was willing to withdraw and also sending Doval to 'try' to talk, and we know how it ended right? China still stuck to their official stand, withdraw then talk. Talks/negotiations involve two parties exchanging terms and conditions to resolve an issue, not one party going over to convey their message, we can't stop India from speaking, we can only repeat standard policy, withdraw then talk. China will never negotiate with a gun on his head, this is policy since day one. The only 'agreement' both parties had was to resolve things peacefully and that involves Indian unconditional unilateral withdrawal, and you did precisely that.

2. We can say that China is afraid of trade "China Stoped Indian pilgrims via China but not Trade through Border" If China not afraid of Trade then why China agreed to withdraw troops after India implemented Anti dumping tax on Mobile tempered glass. Indian trade is only 70 billion out of 4 trillion. Use some common sense. :rofl:. You think China will give up national sovereignty for a mere 50 billion in surplus? That too for a strategic area like Doklam? Remember the incident in Ladakh, a week before Indian withdrawal? China escalated that area to signal something, this was gonna be a two front war, and you got that message alright. Since when did China withdraw btw? :rofl:.

3. there is a 2nd Biggest snub for China if Modi not attended BRICS Meeting Because of Doklam Issue after OBOR is the biggest one which China didn't expect so Chinese are feared of another snub. You think Modi is a superstar? He can snub all he want, what I see here is India asking for a face saver for Modi to project a hero image to their domestic audience. Fear a snub? The world does not revolve around India bhai. We need to ensure Modi saves face after what he just did, Indian media need to believe he is a hero, no matter what the reality is.

2. there is no way to talk before withdrawal but there was a diplomatic talk before India withdrawal : No talks before withdrawal. Care to tell me what was negotiated and what was the agreement aside from the 'agreement' that we need to resolve this peacefully and that involves you withdrawing? Same stand since day 1 bro. :enjoy:

BEIJING, Aug. 29 (Xinhua) -- Chinese border troops are continuing their patrolling and defending the Dong Lang (Doklam) area, a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson said Tuesday.

"We will make an overall assessment of the weather conditions and all related factors, and according to the actual circumstances complete construction plans for the Dong Lang (Doklam) area," spokesperson Hua Chunying told a daily news briefing.:china:
You really did not need to write such a detailed analysis ... Chellam is a delusional Indian :taz: troll and an IDIOT. Simple as that. Reminds me of how Saddam claimed "victory" after the Gulf War because he wasn't captured or overthrown; simply delusional.

Most Importantly, India cowardly stood down fearing China impending attack.
China withdrawal, where, WHAT ?
All the news point to China is in control and patrolling Donglang.

You are so Right about me being not so happy it turned out so peaceful.
I was waiting for a rout and dismemberment of India into many states.
It is China's call, they may have to sacrifice some lives, and they chose to be merciful to India.

Lucky for India that Modi decided to OBEY China's order.
India's Humiliating Stand Down goes some way to mitigate my dissapointment.
According to standard war conventions, India is the losing belligerent. Period. India is the de facto loser. Unfortunately, Chellam's pea sized brain is unable to comprehend that ... poor guy, he really needs brain surgery and therapy ... doctors really need to look into his Frontal Lobe

You really did not need to write such a detailed analysis ... Chellam is a delusional Indian :taz: troll and an IDIOT. Simple as that. Reminds me of how Saddam claimed "victory" after the Gulf War because he wasn't captured or overthrown; simply delusional.

According to standard war conventions, India is the losing belligerent. Period. India is the de facto loser. Unfortunately, Chellam's pea sized brain is unable to comprehend that ... poor guy, he really needs brain surgery and therapy ... doctors really need to look into his Frontal Lobe
Hard to change my habits. I actually try to be impartial in my analysis. If we lost strategically, I will admit it. But this is a clear case of Indian strategic loss, the biggest mistake was withdrawing unilaterally. They should have at least used their back up plan of swapping in with Bhutanese soldiers instead. :rofl:

I guess the Bhutanese are not stupid enough to be Indian cannon fodder.:rofl:

To China that is just a road in a far away border region, to India that's where its lifeline lies, a location where there chick neck can be easily cut off and their North East can be isolated from the rest of the country. Still, for such an important strategic location, Indian government still fail to safeguard it.

Yes we did it without firing a bullet and without unnecessary slaughter just by taking advantage of our superior ground position in Chumbi valley and area nearby.

Next time (if) by the time when the Mountain strike corps fully raised there won't be any negotiations either.

Last edited:
This incident is surely turning heads in other nation.

I hope China builds the road fast or else Indians will use this incident to keep on trolling China in the future.

@Han Warrior
You are doing extensive efforts to prove your lost rhetoric correct. But it's all going in vain. The next time Chinese come or try to build road in a disputed territory, it will be met with similar opposition.
Your leadership may then resort to try military option or skirmish, but in any case it won't help China, because world is aware that Chinese tried to encroach and were given a thrashing. You lost the plot.

@Han Warrior
You are doing extensive efforts to prove your lost rhetoric correct. But it's all going in vain. The next time Chinese come or try to build road in a disputed territory, it will be met with similar opposition.
Your leadership may then resort to try military option or skirmish, but in any case it won't help China, because world is aware that Chinese tried to encroach and were given a thrashing. You lost the plot.
The next time? the next time please stay longer and don't run before the fun begins.:rofl:. So how did we lost the plot, you unilaterally withdrew, we are now stationed in Doklam instead of patrolling, and we are going to continue to build the road.:enjoy:

Tried to encroached? We already encroached and still encroaching our troops are stationed there now genius. What happened to protecting Bhutan? :rofl:

The next time? the next time please stay longer and don't run before the fun begins.:rofl:. So how did we lost the plot, you unilaterally withdrew, we are now stationed in Doklam instead of patrolling, and we are going to continue to build the road.:enjoy:

Tried to encroached? We already encroached and still encroaching our troops are stationed there now genius. What happened to protecting Bhutan? :rofl:

what a terrific troll you are! :alcoholic:

Chellam is a nonsensical indian (typical) which is full of hot air (typical)

I challenge him to put in his words details of the subsidies and incentives that was given by the governor to Foxconn's plant in Wisconsin but all he did was parroting my words because he is embarrassed himself but being stupid.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/why-india-must-take-chinas-warning-of-a-trade-war-seriously.512760/

He lacks the basic understanding of simple economics but he loves to quote articles words when he has no idea what the underlining principles are.

He is indeed a parrot :D

To China that is just a road in a far away border region, to India that's where its lifeline lies, a location where there chick neck can be easily cut off and their North East can be isolated from the rest of the country. Still, for such an important strategic location, Indian government still fail to safeguard it.

if north east connectivity is 30 km wide the what india can do ?

Chinese can never ever enter chicken neck area unless their troops are para dropped.

Back
Top Bottom