What's new

Countdown to Iran retaliation against Israel strike?

Again Iran bases attacked by Zionists missiles
Huge underground missile facility with dozens of missiles destroyed.
Allegedly dozens IRGC killed.
What now Iran?
Will you grow some balls and retaliate against this illegal aggression, or will you make fency videos "warning" Israel, cheap talk, blablabla....?

"Enormous #Israel/i airstrikes on the #IRGC tonight in #Hama governorate. Unconfirmed: Huge underground missile facility and dozens upon dozens of advanced surface to surface missiles have been destroyed, hence the outworldly explosions. Israel is DIRECTLY attacking #Iran"

Again Iran bases attacked by Zionists missiles
Huge underground missile facility with dozens of missiles destroyed.
Allegedly dozens IRGC killed.
What now Iran?
Will you grow some balls and retaliate against this illegal aggression, or will you make fency videos "warning" Israel, cheap talk, blablabla....?

"Enormous #Israel/i airstrikes on the #IRGC tonight in #Hama governorate. Unconfirmed: Huge underground missile facility and dozens upon dozens of advanced surface to surface missiles have been destroyed, hence the outworldly explosions. Israel is DIRECTLY attacking #Iran"

Don't worry...Iranian forces left the area 2 days ago :)

Good for Israel to teach these IRGC pu**ies who is in charge. These guys think just because they can kill innocent unarmed people it's the same as fighting well armed and trained soldiers. But of course we know what's going to happen: IRI will do this and that, huff and puff. But in the end can't do sh*t.

Good for Israel to teach these IRGC pu**ies who is in charge. These guys think just because they can kill innocent unarmed people it's the same as fighting well armed and trained soldiers. But of course we know what's going to happen: IRI will do this and that, huff and puff. But in the end can't do sh*t.
Are you retarded? Good for Israel? Let me tell you something if being Iranian was based on a vote you would be excluded right now. These are the guys that kill innocent civilians protesters with sniper rifles..(while they giggle) they assassinate elected public officials and scientists. Go and wash your mouth out with soap. SHAME ON YOU! If I knew you personally I'd tell you how I really feel. You and the likes of you along with brainwashed idiots of the NCRI give us expats a bad name.....read some history, learn a little something while you're in the States. A lot of young man in Iran don't have that opportunity that you have because it was taken away from them by enemies within and abroad.

Are you retarded? Good for Israel? Let me tell you something if being Iranian was based on a vote you would be excluded right now. These are the guys that kill innocent civilians protesters with sniper rifles..(while they giggle) they assassinate elected public officials and scientists. Go and wash your mouth out with soap. SHAME ON YOU! If I knew you personally I'd tell you how I really feel. You and the likes of you along with brainwashed idiots of the NCRI give us expats a bad name.....read some history, learn a little something while you're in the States. A lot of young man in Iran don't have that opportunity that you have because it was taken away from them by enemies within and abroad.
Good thing you are not running for any office anytime soon... phew for a moment I was scared.

This much anger for what Iran has done to the Rajavi's?.........lol

Retaliation is happening when Iran continuously incorporates more and more Syria into the greater Persian empire. You understand? There is nothing the Israeli's nor the US can do about it. lol....pussy hit and run attacks don't mean shit!

When it's all done, like Iraq, then you'd come here like a small time khaya maali.......willing to get accepted. lol

Now for the time being runoff back to the Rajavi headquarter looking for more issues to complain about.

Still waiting for that retaliation...

Retaliation is happening when Iran continuously incorporates more and more Syria into the greater Persian empire. You understand? There is nothing the Israeli's nor the US can do about it. lol....pussy hit and run attacks don't mean shit!

When it's all done, like Iraq, then you'd come here like a small time khaya maali.......willing to get accepted. lol

Now for the time being runoff back to the Rajavi headquarter looking for more issues to complain about.

Dude you are delusional.

Israel attacked T4, Iran just ran its mouth. Israel saw that Iran is not going to do anything. Compare that to US, where Syria and Russian mercenaries fired some motars near a US base and US decimated them causing hundreds of casualties. That is true deterrence. Not this mafia Hollywood movie “we will pick the time and place blah blah blah”

Iran did nothing, and didn’t even move Air defense systems into place after the T4 attack.

Now Israel just exposed Iran. Iran cannot absorb continuous attacks. That model worked as long as Israel didn’t do anything other than surgical strikes. Now Israel is directly attacking large amounts of Iranian assets and personnel.

You are falling for the MSM narrative.

Dude you are delusional.

Israel attacked T4, Iran just ran its mouth. Israel saw that Iran is not going to do anything. Compare that to US, where Syria and Russian mercenaries fired some motars near a US base and US decimated them causing hundreds of casualties. That is true deterrence. Not this mafia Hollywood movie “we will pick the time and place blah blah blah”

Iran did nothing, and didn’t even move Air defense systems into place after the T4 attack.

Now Israel just exposed Iran. Iran cannot absorb continuous attacks. That model worked as long as Israel didn’t do anything other than surgical strikes. Now Israel is directly attacking large amounts of Iranian assets and personnel.

You are falling for the MSM narrative.

No, I followed the Syrian conflict since the initial days. I know almost every battle that took place and how IRGC operated. They are incompetent, they got where they are with LUCK and a weak US president with no real Syrian plan that held Israel back.

These guys could not even learn to develop a simple anti-ToW missile system for Syria until 5 years after the war started. Syrian finally developed one and guess what? TOW casualties dropped tremendously.

The issues of the last months are very worrying for Iran. It reminds of the time when Idlib province was lost and rebels/terrorists were infiltrating Latakia province.

This is a pivotal moment and the tied has turned against Iran if it cannot get its bearings straight. Iran is facing a massive currency crisis not even seen during the Iran-Iraq war. The government is fractured and corrupted. IRGC is still using incompetent training tatics and fail to protect any of their assets outside of Solemani Who is more legend then actual commander.

Then there is the issue of the Nuclear deal which is coming up in the next couple weeks.

You need to open your eyes, because a collapse can come swiftly and without warning. Just look at the Soviet Union.

Also fire that loser Shamkhani out of his position. He represents the corruption in IRGC upper brass and the incompetence that steams in the power structure.

Back
Top Bottom