What's new

Count Down begins for Arrival of the 100th JF17 Thunder

Congrats but block 3 was due by 2018 not 2020 right ? So if we r hitting 100 mark by the end of 2017 what we will be doing in 2018 and 19? Export orders ?
PAC have plans to deal that before taking export orders. In my opinion PAC will produce jets for Pakistan and exports simantenously. PAC is already completed Nigeria's order and the jets are in testing phase in China.
Furthermore IAF is retiring jets and JF-17 block 3 will be available in within couple of year.
It will not be a bad move if PAC produces jets for export and later produce Block 3 for PAkistan.
Which will save resources of PAkistan and it will give them more 4++ jets

100 in 7 years then we need more 100 in 5 years as production matured . letter 50 aircraft in slow production to keep alive assembly line and keep work on foreign orders

It alredy have a complete fbw digital system ...
ofcourse. JF-17 will having 3-axis fly by wire system.
Along with better situational awareness and precision strike capability.
And it will be equipped with mid-long range BVR missile thanks to new AESA radar.Its will be called 4.5 gen for nothing

100 production in 2017, 17-b and export orders will be completed max by 18, block-3 is coming in 2020 so what we are doing in 2019 ???

91st at pac..

Screenshot_2017-09-24-01-23-56.png

1-How many JF 17s do we have right NOW
90+

You can find answers to all your question on a special thread on Q&A with oscar bohpila and another guy. You should be able to see on the home page.

Congratulations to Everyone.... Feeling proud and excited
At current rate PAC is producing more than 25 jets/year. And jf-17 block 3 is estimated introduction will be in early-mid of 2019.
By than PAF will have above 150 jf-17 including few jf-17b trainer.
On the other hand our neighbours still operate historical mig-21,mig-27 and mirage 200 making a combine total of above 400 jets which have to me replace by 2019.And tejas is rolling out at 6 jet/year.
So india will have a few dozens of su-30. Rafale order is not enough for india.
But Pakistan will soon begin testing 4.5 gen jf-17 block 3.Which will be game changer for PAF.
Its will give PAF huge boost.
Pakistan has began research on 5 gen fighter.Hopefully research is going in right direction.

Pakistan is Going to be Next Big Thing

Thread about JF-17, stay on topic.. IAF got 200+ mki not few dozen besides that m2k and mig- 29... Do little research before commenting.. and Rafale : it is only initial order, there will be more follow on orders..

I think you are underestimating capability of PAC.
Pakistan ordered IRST pod about 6 months ago.
And integrating sensors phase comes after the design phase.
So, we can conclude Block 3 has already passed design phases and is currently in integrating phase which takes less than 1 year usually. So, block 3 will start testing flyin soon. Maybe my the end of 2017.
Furthermore, JF-17B uses AESA radar and few other equipments which are part of Blobk 3 and it is in testing phase.
Which will further reduce Block 3 integrating phase.
Concluding we will get a few BLock 3 in 2019 not in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom