What's new

Council for Independent Balochistan formed (haha!!)

Just wanted to share with you my meeting with a Baluch friend few days back. I asked him how many ppl want independence. He said a lot. then I asked why. He replied because of deprivation. If its solved nobody would talk of independence.

Just wanted to share with you my meeting with a Baluch friend few days back. I asked him how many ppl want independence. He said a lot. then I asked why. He replied because of deprivation. If its solved nobody would talk of independence.

To solve their problems we need to eleminate the feudals there.

The funds in the past and currently too been provided for uplift of Balochistan had been used by Bugtis, Marries, Mengals and so on for their own childern and luxries depriving the poor common Baloch Pakistanis.

Pashtun and Punjabies has almost made Baluchi minority in Baluchistan. Few sardars are raising slogan..soon they all disappear. But Pakistani govt is much much more lenient then Iranians. FC only reacts on any action. Iranian only deal in lead, they don't talk courts....non tolerate raising arm against state...

Last edited:
Its not about 0.01% people asking for independent state, its about naturally rich state baluchistan. India might not gain anything from it other than reducing demography of pak of course but iran has a lot on stake.

YOO Smiley Boxer get a grip dude it is India who should be worried about its Reducing demography.

does anybody know what is the exact population of the baloch in balochistan. i know the current census actually includes pathans and hazaras which make a good chunk of population

does anybody know what is the exact population of the baloch in balochistan. i know the current census actually includes pathans and hazaras which make a good chunk of population

Balochi's are a minority in balochistan now. You people are forgetting pakistan unlike its neighbors has a large ammount of population that are inter-married. To even think that a province would get independance is absurb. Sure there might be remarks here and their but thats how 3rd world countries are

Originally Posted by WebMaster
We can then just make them quiet, and start funding for Asam and the other 20 wanna be states in India.
I am an Assamese and I can vouch for sure that you had already been sponsoring the so called Assamese separation movement since last 30 years. The idea of a separate country is not the mandate of common assamese people though (hence the rampant failure of the so called separatist and THE pak design). I don't know about any other 20 wanna be states :what: apart from a failed attempt at one Khalistan.

As for Assam, how can we be involved there? The logistics required would be incredible, we would have to maintain a presence in Bangladesh for that to happen. If anyone is involved there, it is the Bangladeshis, or just the locals who are sick of being second-class citizens.

You are elaborating the precise pak (or should I say ISI) strategy on the Assam issue. ISI presence in BD till 2001 was as apparent as an open book. Discrete presence till date is still prevailing. Hell, we arrest ISI agents inside Assam every now and then. Unfortunately, like in other parts of India, the plight and fight of the Assam do not get highlighted internationally. But don't worry, Insha-Allah, the day is not far off when we shall defeat ISI's evil designs completely.

BTW, I am pure local assamese but I am never treated as a second class citizen, not in Assam or any other parts of India for that matter. So stop wasting your time on wild speculations. These things may be a common thing in your country, but not here mind it.

"Sishey ke Ghar mein Rehne walo ko dusre ke Gharon main patthar nehi marna chahiye". Rough translation: One who stays in a glass house should not stone other's houses.

I am an Assamese and I can vouch for sure that you had already been sponsoring the so called Assamese separation movement since last 30 years. The idea of a separate country is not the mandate of common assamese people though (hence the rampant failure of the so called separatist and THE pak design). I don't know about any other 20 wanna be states :what: apart from a failed attempt at one Khalistan.

Almost 99% sepratist movements in India started in the start of 70s when Pakistan was too weak and was struggling for own survival.

There was no way Pakistan could start any insurgency in India at that time.

You should accept that all these Moists, Nagaland, and so on are all Indian homegrown insurgencies.

Students from Balochistan to be given special stipends: President

ISLAMABAD, Aug 13 (APP): President Asif Ali Zardari on Wednesday said the government, in order to integrate the people of Balochistan with other provinces, will give special stipends to the students of the province for admission in recognized academic institutions located in other provinces. He said that this move will encourage the Baloch students to seek admissions in academic institutions in other provinces and thereby promote national integration.
The President said this during a meeting with a delegation of PPP MNAs and Senators from Balochistan who called on him here at the Presidency.
The meeting was attended by Chairman PPP Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, Ms Faryal Talpur, Raja Pervaiz Ashraf, Minister for Water and Power and Senator Rehman Malik, Minister for Interior.

The delegation included Mir Humayun Aziz Kurd, Minister for Livestock and Dairy Development, Dr Ayatullah Durrani, Minister of State for Industries and Production, Sardar Al-Haaj Umar Goagaje, MNA, Dr Zile Huma, MNA and Senator Sabir Ali Baloch.

Briefing the journalists about the meeting Spokesperson to the President former Senator Farhatullah Babar said that the President reiterated government’s commitment to resolve all issues relating to Balochistan and to address the grievances and sense of deprivation of the people of Balochistan in the light of recommendations made by the Parliamentary Committee on Balochistan

The President said that the recommendations of Parliamentary Committee on Balochistan will be given due consideration by the government to bring the province at par with other parts of the country and to improve the political, economic, administrative and law and order situation in the province.

The President said that various steps for the speedy socio-economic development of Balochistan were under way and expressed confidence that these new initiatives would greatly help in addressing the concerns of the people of Balochistan.

Farhatullah Babar said that Baloch members of Parliament also raised issues concerning the Ministries of Interior and Water and Power. The President directed Senator Rehman Malik and Raja Pervaiz Ashraf, who were present in meeting to address these concerns and report to him.

Most of Balochistan is not even Baloch, they are Pakhtuns and Baloch only make up 3.5% of Pakistan's total population, half of that are living in Karachi there's even some Baloch living in Lahore.

The Baloch living in London should try to be realistic. They dont even know what they're talking about.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom