What's new

Could Pakistan be your next holiday destination?

Last couple of months iam extensively visiting thread related to Pakistan's various beautiful place in PDF .what I can tell Pakistan has lot of beautiful places to visit but before asking people to come you need to improve your country's image and security situations. You can raise tourist police for security of the visitors.

its a false perception that Pakistan is not safe, for Pakistanis its safe, for outsiders it not safe because first its a foreign country and 2nd its in the media for wrong reasons. I personally would rather go to any place in Pakistan than to goto parts of Toronto after dark. there have been more drive by shootings in Toronto than all of Pakistan in 2017, beside in Pakistan you will find very hospitable people unlike the rudeness you get in Toronto, now Chicago is a different story in its own.

You see the effects of racism, living breathing right in front of you in Chicago
its a false perception that Pakistan is not safe, for Pakistanis its safe, for outsiders it not safe because first its a foreign country and 2nd its in the media for wrong reasons. I personally would rather go to any place in Pakistan than to goto parts of Toronto after dark. there have been more drive by shootings in Toronto than all of Pakistan in 2017, beside in Pakistan you will find very hospitable people unlike the rudeness you get in Toronto, now Chicago is a different story in its own.

20170718153158_IMG_2664.JPG
IMG_20170722_115155.jpg

I don't want any foreign tourists here.
This is my Pakistan and I want it to be the way it is. No more hotels or development. Nature as intended

Some other videos of Dutch traveler 'Nora' riding all alone in her motorbike to the GB and other regions of Pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom