What's new

Could Myanmar and Bangladesh Go To War Over the Rohingya Crisis?

LOL. No we wont. We will watch and even support Myanmar....and shoot BD "refugees" trying to escape your hell hole (Hindus, Buddhists only allowed in - provided they arent ingrates) rather than play friendly dada role like 1971 (because we saw how that turned out). We dont want another case of ingrate nation in delta like there is now. BD will not be allowed to survive whoever it goes to war with next (be it MM, India or itself - only 3 options). Fewer BD scum and ingrates there are stealing oxygen, the better.

Your best bet it to take this current shafting and learn to live with it....and prepare for next one same way (i.e open nice and wide)....it will be coming from more sides too....for more of your orifices. This is so you can stay together and actually have some chance of becoming more than a rubber stamp of a country long term. Current generation of ppl in BD just need to learn to enjoy and calmly accept what and where they are in geopolitical reality. If you get hotheaded about it, 1000 of you will die for every 1 you manage to get outside. That will depopulate you to a more sustainable level as wanted by others (not yourselves) like pressure valve. Thats why SHW is the best thing for BD right now, and why she (and BAL) will continue for foreseeable future. They fundamentally understand who runs the show and what BD position w.r.t it is.

I hope most BD people put up a good fight against SHW though in the election....and a good amount of blood is shed for an inevitable futile result....just to show your people what the reality of BD in current format is.

Should have, could have, would have....lol. I love BD's reaction...perfectly sums up the BD people in a nutshell. Reality hurts.

I think you need another opinion piece on BD and why it sucks (maybe from more foreign policy angle rather than your personal internal one). The first one was gold haha.

Hence I was thankful for him in referring to Chinese forums in general rather than this particular forum which would not present an accurate picture.

After all there is a shocking lack of Chinese public demonstration against Myanmar and in support of Rohingya (but maybe you can find me pictures/news on it?)....definitely there would be quite a few if this forum represented Chinese public overall on the issue?...at least say outside the Myanmar embassy?

Normally globalist thinking MSM-indoctrinated "liberals" in any country rally for it (past the typical muslim presence to begin with like say in India as we saw in Kolkata), seems the Chinese know better....and kudos to the Chinese for it.

@pher
So the helicopter couldn't be shot down as many people were asking to because it was within one km of the border and kept going back and forth. Under international law a plane can only be shot down if it is gets inside 5 km of the subject countries airspace / forced to land if no contact/been established,

God forbid, if there were a war then India has no other option but to support BD militarily. India cant afford BD's defeat. And if China comes along which is very unlikely, India will never allow Chinese military presence in BOB.
Why do you think God will forbid BD from winning a war against MM, and why India has to support BD? Better India remains neutral and let BD and MM fight their war. A war is more effectively fought on the ground than it is in the sky.

USSR lost the ground fighting against Taliban in Afghanistan although it had a very superior air force. USA could not win over Vietnam even with its incessant napalm bombings by planes. However, BD people are selfish and self-centered, which makes them coward in front of an enemy challenge and this may cause a defeat. BD Muslims (?) will run away from the battle fields as they did in 1757 CE.

If BD cannot win a war by itself it should cease to exist as a nation. Let other countries break it, take over the remains and impose its rule and administration. Let these coward Gadha people be killed by them point blank because they do not deserve a nationhood.

Now, do not again talk bla bla about your ignorance on Chinese naval presence in the BoB. What a way of putting a future in words like, "India will never allow----". Since when you have been prophetizing the future?

LOL. No we wont. We will watch and even support Myanmar....and shoot BD "refugees" trying to escape your hell hole (Hindus, Buddhists only allowed in - provided they arent ingrates) rather than play friendly dada role like 1971 (because we saw how that turned out). We dont want another case of ingrate nation in delta like there is now. BD will not be allowed to survive whoever it goes to war with next (be it MM, India or itself - only 3 options). Fewer BD scum and ingrates there are stealing oxygen, the better.

Your best bet it to take this current shafting and learn to live with it....and prepare for next one same way (i.e open nice and wide)....it will be coming from more sides too....for more of your orifices. This is so you can stay together and actually have some chance of becoming more than a rubber stamp of a country long term. Current generation of ppl in BD just need to learn to enjoy and calmly accept what and where they are in geopolitical reality. If you get hotheaded about it, 1000 of you will die for every 1 you manage to get outside. That will depopulate you to a more sustainable level as wanted by others (not yourselves) like pressure valve. Thats why SHW is the best thing for BD right now, and why she (and BAL) will continue for foreseeable future. They fundamentally understand who runs the show and what BD position w.r.t it is.

I hope most BD people put up a good fight against SHW though in the election....and a good amount of blood is shed for an inevitable futile result....just to show your people what the reality of BD in current format is.

Should have, could have, would have....lol. I love BD's reaction...perfectly sums up the BD people in a nutshell. Reality hurts.

I think you need another opinion piece on BD and why it sucks (maybe from more foreign policy angle rather than your personal internal one). The first one was gold haha.

Hence I was thankful for him in referring to Chinese forums in general rather than this particular forum which would not present an accurate picture.

After all there is a shocking lack of Chinese public demonstration against Myanmar and in support of Rohingya (but maybe you can find me pictures/news on it?)....definitely there would be quite a few if this forum represented Chinese public overall on the issue?...at least say outside the Myanmar embassy?

Normally globalist thinking MSM-indoctrinated "liberals" in any country rally for it (past the typical muslim presence to begin with like say in India as we saw in Kolkata), seems the Chinese know better....and kudos to the Chinese for it.

@pher
Only west bengalis can play dada role not some kalar tamil monkey.

তরে পাইলে এক্কেবারে খায়াফালামু bitch of this generation
Untitled-26-59c1767360e74.jpg

one matter i can't understand when any disaster happen in BD govt. took help from army but about this rohingya issue govt. not deployed army to manage the human disaster. if army deployed in rohingya camp for build accommodation, give medical facilities beside of this they will present that area for take care any relative matter of MM that should be advantage for BD.

তরে পাইলে এক্কেবারে খায়াফালামু bitch of this generation
Untitled-26-59c1767360e74.jpg

one matter i can't understand when any disaster happen in BD govt. took help from army but about this rohingya issue govt. not deployed army to manage the human disaster. if army deployed in rohingya camp for build accommodation, give medical facilities beside of this they will present that area for take care any relative matter of MM that should be advantage for BD.

Army is ordered to be deployed. You will see them soon.

Why does Bangladesh allow itself to be run by a bunch of cat fighting women who are to coward to face Myanmar

There is a lot of talk about china not supporting BD in the forum.

We need to be mature about this.

China is seeking influence in the region and competing with US and India. They have their own priority and interests and respond to the general attitude of the states they are dealing with.

Burmese are uneducated unsophisticated monkeys. They are perpetrating genocide, something they have successively done periodically as a way for the army to remain in power. What has been their default position to date, it has always been to shut themselves off from the rest of the world. Chinese have investments in place that would be harmed if Burma goes under sanction again. It is North Korea light.

Chinese calculation also factors in India who is seeking to gain a toehold. They will not take a position where there is a straight choice between them and the Indians from a Burmese perspective. This explains broadly my analysis of the Chinese perspective.

What about Chinese perspective of BD. It is a country that is completely different from Burma. It actively seeks to be part of the world community and is integrated into the world economy.

It also seeks to balance influence between US, China and India although there is a natural tendency to favour china.

What would it cost china to support MM over BD. In their calculus I do not believe it would be much. China expected their would be bad blood in BD but it would blow over in time. BD fundamentally do not trust India so it would gravitate towards china. This assumption is based on BD maintaining its current diplomatic posture.

Here in lies the question for BD. Can we maintain our current posture. I believe no.

We should have taken an aggressive position against the monkeys.

Despite all the talks neither china nor India would have gotten involved. The equation changes the moment BD changes posture.

China would not seek to alienate BD completely by directly assisting MM. India would then have been forced to support BD so as not to effectively have Chinese assets on the MM coast threating andaman. China directly supporting MM would force BD into Indian arms.

From an Indian perspective it's the same issue. They had to support MM so as to maintain links with the monkeys. Again as long as BD maintains current posture supporting MM makes sense as in the long run relationship with BD is mendable.

However in an active conflict India can not support MM. To do so would risk china effectively taking over Myanmar and completely removing Indian gains.

The current situation has come about due to BD passivity. China and India wishes to maintain status quo. This is served by paying lip service to MM. In any active conflict neither china nor India will participate and certainly not on behalf of MM.

BD needs to own the scenario and dictate it. We absolutely needs to take an aggressive posture against MM and shift alliances as necessary. The game is on, china and India would like to maintain status quo, US under trump is unpredictable but is anti china.

Ethnic cleansing of the rohingya is a direct threat against BD. A war can not be avoided and I would rather we just get on with it. There is no good time for war, we can say let's build up this and that but so will our enemies. There will never be a good time. It is not a option to be exercised lightly and should be taken with full consideration. But if it comes down would china and India support MM against BD.... then no they would not. China and India needs to maintain balance so they will step aside.

In the long run this scenario have proved again that BD stands alone. We need to accelerate our development and widen our alliances.

There is a lot of talk about china not supporting BD in the forum.

We need to be mature about this.

China is seeking influence in the region and competing with US and India. They have their own priority and interests and respond to the general attitude of the states they are dealing with.

Burmese are uneducated unsophisticated monkeys. They are perpetrating genocide, something they have successively done periodically as a way for the army to remain in power. What has been their default position to date, it has always been to shut themselves off from the rest of the world. Chinese have investments in place that would be harmed if Burma goes under sanction again. It is North Korea light.

Chinese calculation also factors in India who is seeking to gain a toehold. They will not take a position where there is a straight choice between them and the Indians from a Burmese perspective. This explains broadly my analysis of the Chinese perspective.

What about Chinese perspective of BD. It is a country that is completely different from Burma. It actively seeks to be part of the world community and is integrated into the world economy.

It also seeks to balance influence between US, China and India although there is a natural tendency to favour china.

What would it cost china to support MM over BD. In their calculus I do not believe it would be much. China expected their would be bad blood in BD but it would blow over in time. BD fundamentally do not trust India so it would gravitate towards china. This assumption is based on BD maintaining its current diplomatic posture.

Here in lies the question for BD. Can we maintain our current posture. I believe no.

We should have taken an aggressive position against the monkeys.

Despite all the talks neither china nor India would have gotten involved. The equation changes the moment BD changes posture.

China would not seek to alienate BD completely by directly assisting MM. India would then have been forced to support BD so as not to effectively have Chinese assets on the MM coast threating andaman. China directly supporting MM would force BD into Indian arms.

From an Indian perspective it's the same issue. They had to support MM so as to maintain links with the monkeys. Again as long as BD maintains current posture supporting MM makes sense as in the long run relationship with BD is mendable.

However in an active conflict India can not support MM. To do so would risk china effectively taking over Myanmar and completely removing Indian gains.

The current situation has come about due to BD passivity. China and India wishes to maintain status quo. This is served by paying lip service to MM. In any active conflict neither china nor India will participate and certainly not on behalf of MM.

BD needs to own the scenario and dictate it. We absolutely needs to take an aggressive posture against MM and shift alliances as necessary. The game is on, china and India would like to maintain status quo, US under trump is unpredictable but is anti china.

Ethnic cleansing of the rohingya is a direct threat against BD. A war can not be avoided and I would rather we just get on with it. There is no good time for war, we can say let's build up this and that but so will our enemies. There will never be a good time. It is not a option to be exercised lightly and should be taken with full consideration. But if it comes down would china and India support MM against BD.... then no they would not. China and India needs to maintain balance so they will step aside.

In the long run this scenario have proved again that BD stands alone. We need to accelerate our development and widen our alliances.

This buildup argument is self-defeating.
Yes Myanmar has better airforce but it is too small and unsophisticated to cause more than pin-pricks to BD. BD also has FM-90 SAM in numbers to defend key assets.
As an idea of how badly trained Myanmar army is , they have 2 billion dollar US defence budget for 400,00 soldiers while BD has 3.2 billion dollar defence budget for 160,000 soldiers.
If it came to war, the highly trained and professionally led BD infantry would slaughter the rag-tag Myanmar army in Arakan.
It is easy to blame Hasina, but there is a general cowardice in BD population and a golden opportunity to cut Myanmar down to size has not been siezed.

This buildup argument is self-defeating.
Yes Myanmar has better airforce but it is too small and unsophisticated to cause more than pin-pricks to BD. BD also has FM-90 SAM in numbers to defend key assets.
As an idea of how badly trained Myanmar army is , they have 2 billion dollar US defence budget for 400,00 soldiers while BD has 3.2 billion dollar defence budget for 160,000 soldiers.
If it came to war, the highly trained and professionally led BD infantry would slaughter the rag-tag Myanmar army in Arakan.
It is easy to blame Hasina, but there is a general cowardice in BD population and a golden opportunity to cut Myanmar down to size has not been siezed.

BD posture is understandable. We are a poor country and it is better to concentrate on economy than military.

However there has to be red lines that once crossed we trigger the military option. That situation is now.

I do not believe the opportunity is lost. MM is isolated and internationally reviled and completely on the back foot. They will continue to make diplomatic and PR mistakes in the coming weeks as you can not sugarcoat genocide. BD needs to keep the issue in the media spotlight and strike when it is most favourable.

The military apparatus is obviously on high alert, it is time to move them to the border. After half a million people are pushed into BD would anyone think BD is overreacting or would anyone care if MM complains.

BD posture is understandable. We are a poor country and it is better to concentrate on economy than military.

However there has to be red lines that once crossed we trigger the military option. That situation is now.

I do not believe the opportunity is lost. MM is isolated and internationally reviled and completely on the back foot. They will continue to make diplomatic and PR mistakes in the coming weeks as you can not sugarcoat genocide. BD needs to keep the issue in the media spotlight and strike when it is most favourable.

The military apparatus is obviously on high alert, it is time to move them to the border. After half a million people are pushed into BD would anyone think BD is overreacting or would anyone care if MM complains.
there is little chance bd will go to war with myanmar unless myanmar military launches offensive first.
BD will lose international sympathy plus beaten back by myanmar, as I doubt bd mil will be any good on myanmar soil.

there is little chance bd will go to war with myanmar unless myanmar military launches offensive first.
BD will lose international sympathy plus beaten back by myanmar, as I doubt bd mil will be any good on myanmar soil.

Apart from India, no one else will shed tear for Myanmar.
BD will maul Myanmar badly.

Apart from India, no one else will shed tear for Myanmar.
BD will maul Myanmar badly.
hmm. not really.. in a bd led offensive war, myanmar will be a vietnam for bengali army, they will simply be swallowed up in a foreign terrain... although myanmar army is famously poorly trained/fed, this issue will unify the country like never before(it has aleady done).
I doubt any third country will get involved, neither India nor china.. however myanmar has been trying to diversify (and reduce over reliance on chinese), they will simply reverse the trend and go back to chinese. China wont intervene but will definitely give material support.
India will sit on fence as usual. Govt behaves differently from noisy political supporters, and India needs to balance its interest in bd and myanmar(both are quite important).

পোপকে নিয়ে সুচির এলিজি

big_victory_for_aung_san_suu_kyi__jean_gouders.jpg

মিয়ানমারে আসছেন পোপ
সুচি তাকে বলবেন, একদম চোপ
রোহিঙ্গা নিয়ে কথা বললে, তোরেও দিমু কোপ।
আগে আইছিল মোদি
তারেও কইছি যদি..
তাতেই মোদি রাজি
বলতে রোহিঙ্গাদের সন্ত্রাসের কাজী।
গুজরাটে মুসলিম নিধন থেকে নিয়েছি যখন দীক্ষা
হাতে আছে ইসরায়েলি অস্ত্র তা দিয়ে দিমু শিক্ষা
লগে আরো আছে মহাচীন
সবাই চুপ, করে মিনমিন।
পাইছি নোবেল, পামু এবার ভারতরত্ন
রোহিঙ্গারা সন্ত্রাসী, বলো করে যত্ন
ভবিষ্যতে যেদেশেই পামু রোহিঙ্গা
প্রয়োজনে জঙ্গি বিমান যাইবে উড়িয়া
এভাবেই রোহিঙ্গা যাইবে পুড়িয়া
গামু গান ‘উলালা’ করিয়া।

Why would bd wants to go to war against mm. Its already on fire. Let it burn and bleed little more. ARSA will take care the rest.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom