DanPak

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yes or no?

Shahab%2BHoseini%2Bx%2B(2).jpg

They have tall narrow noses, narrow faces, lightish skin etc
However Western media always portray Pakistani as dark and pretty much very Southern Indian looking, White people can't even tell the difference, they are retarded

Ainy-Jaffri-Pakistani-Actress-Model-07.jpg

He is Shahab Hosseini, an actor of Iranian cinema. He is my favorite Iranian actor. He of course could pass as Pakistani easily. Persians and Pakistanis look almost same but Pakistan is a multi cultural country with many ethnicity. He could pass as Kashmiri.

He is Shahab Hosseini, an actor of Iranian cinema. He is my favorite Iranian actor. He of course could pass as Pakistani easily. Persians and Pakistanis look almost same but Pakistan is a multi cultural country with many ethnicity. He could pass as Kashmiri.

Kashmiris do not look like Iranians/Persians. THey have their own look.

Hey, I like brownish white Pakistani girls a lot but those with pale whitish skin look very unattractive to me. How many people in Pakistan are pale whitish? They look totally firangi wearing Indian cloths.

Many Pakistanis are Nordindid / East Iranid (that is the name of the phenotypical classification)

Example:
3.jpg

Imran Abbas

Its a defence forum. Don't start useless threads, would be highly appreciated.
Huh it's the general subforum, it's for general things that don't pertain to military

Last edited:
Many Pakistanis are Nordindid / East Iranid (that is the name of the phenotypical classification)

Example:
3.jpg

Imran Abbas
East Iranid and Nord Indid is not the same thing. Pakistani people usually are Nord Indids with East Iranid influences though.

East Iranid and Nord Indid is not the same thing. Pakistani people usually are Nord Indids with East Iranid influences though.
You look like an uglier version of him lal

They have tall narrow noses, narrow faces, lightish skin etc
However Western media always portray Pakistani as dark and pretty much very Southern Indian looking, White people can't even tell the difference, they are retarded

Ainy-Jaffri-Pakistani-Actress-Model-07.jpg
Change your dirty mind set, will help you to grow in to a better human.

Huh it's the general subforum, it's for general things that don't pertain to military

Still not such useless things but since you are very well versed in the art of not accepting your blunders you would do very well on PDF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom