What's new

Could he pass as Pakistani?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the differences between Nord Indid and East Iranid?

Many Pakistanis are Nordindid / East Iranid (that is the name of the phenotypical classification)

Example:
3.jpg

Imran Abbas is the Ranbir Kapoor of Pakistan. Indian director Sanjay Leela Bhansali wanted to cast him in his shelved film Heera Mandi but never cast him due to critisism he got due to casting a non Indian as main actor. So he never casted Imran Abbas but I think currently Imran is doing a bollywood film opposite Bipasha Basu.

Sorry but he looks more Indian than Pakistani.

Imran Abbas is the Ranbir Kapoor of Pakistan. Indian director Sanjay Leela Bhansali wanted to cast him in his shelved film Heera Mandi but never cast him due to critisism he got due to casting a non Indian as main actor. So he never casted Imran Abbas but I think currently Imran is doing a bollywood film opposite Bipasha Basu.

Sorry but he looks more Indian than Pakistani.
No he looks Pakistani to me

lol that guy is a model, I doubt there are a lot of other people around who are on par with him on looks ;)
What are the differences between Nord Indid and East Iranid? Do you know?

Who is she and why she is wearing tons of makeup?
She is a Pakistani beauty and she is wearing makeup to enhance her beauty

What is the differences between Nord Indid and East Iranid?
East Iranid- Pashtun, Baloch and other iranic speakers from Afg, Pak, and Tajikistan.

Nord Indid- Northern tip of India, North western India, Pakistan

East Iranid- Pashtun, Baloch and other iranic speakers from Afg, Pak, and Tajikistan.

Nord Indid- Northern tip of India, North western India, Pakistan
I mean the looks and appearance, what is the difference in appearance?

243760,xcitefun-sadia-khan-32.jpg

I mean the looks and appearance, what is the difference in appearance?

243760,xcitefun-sadia-khan-32.jpg

Eastern Iranid (irano-Afghan)
images

Nord Indid
534362_332946256779481_1407991655_n.jpg

I dont like using celebs/ airbrushed models

Dude they look very similar
I think nord indids are suppose to have longer faces, while eastern Iranids are suppose to have more pronounced features.

This is the dumbest thread ever... OP you're picking photo's of Models, actors and the like and using them as a generic example for the Pakistani populace!

What difference does it make what other people think of you? if the Brits think Pakistani's are all dark they may be surprised - but also they probably wont give two hoots.

You should worry more about how you see the world and what kind of character you are. That earlier poster was right, start thinking a bit more broadly and it might make you a better human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom