What's new

‘Corridor’ threats to sovereignty

So you will not built it and let others built it & thanks but no thanks we are not interested in building airports in your country. Nothing personal, strictly business.

No problemo, we have other offer from top class companies.
We will build Padma bridge dont worry. Its a priority project.

I think the Burma route costing just 120 million USD is much much better option. The only drawback is the moral downfall of doing business with a brutal military junta.

Exactly right!!! Your PM paid us 1 billion which even did not serve a snack for us. No visible structure could be built with that. We bought some India made busses, some locomotive coaches and the rest will go to sand extraction from river. YOU SEEE??? How can you build high speed roads and highways with that money in Bangladesh. But with 120 million you can even build bullet train infra in Myanamr and India.

Best of luck.

Exactly right!!! Your PM paid us 1 billion which even did not serve a snack for us. No visible structure could be built with that. We bought some India made busses, some locomotive coaches and the rest will go to sand extraction from river. YOU SEEE??? How can you build high speed roads and highways with that money in Bangladesh. But with 230 million you can even build bullet train infra in Myanamr and India.

Best of luck.

You can do a lot with a billion...This is "Bangladesh" we're talking about here....not the Unites States or Germany...

Things are pretty expensive here my friend. What to do?

Its funny how these arrogant Bangladeshis talk about a billion dollars . Are you dividing a billion dollars among your population and checking how many dollars each Bangladeshi gets? :P It doesn't work that way for FDI. Neither can you expect to rip off the Indians to become a Singapore overnight just by giving us transit.

I would like to know how many countries have invested over a billion dollars in BD.

After paying a mason INR 600/day and a painter INR 450/day , I thought my place was expensive.

Dont know yur place man. Bangladesh is not the priciest place on earth. I am talking about the infra cost here. we are not ripping yo off. We are building them our own. We are mentioning them to give you some idea and our position on allowing the transit.

its better to use sea port than bashing on this thread:lol:

Yeah pls also read about the Human Right Abuses that Burmese Army is conducting on the project site. It sickens me that we have to deal with such a cruel regime to ensure our prosperity or may be its how the world works.

Its funny how these arrogant Bangladeshis talk about a billion dollars . Are you dividing a billion dollars among your population and checking how many dollars each Bangladeshi gets? :P It doesn't work that way for FDI. Neither can you expect to rip off the Indians to become a Singapore overnight just by giving us transit.

I would like to know how many countries have invested over a billion dollars in BD.

Do you have a logic in your argument. We already gave you a breakdown of the project costing. You want to stay in 5 star, then prepare to pay for 5 star. You certainly have cheaper option. YOu can avail them for sure.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Yeah pls also read about the Human Right Abuses that Burmese Army is conducting on the project site. It sickens me that we have to deal with such a cruel regime to ensure our prosperity or may be its how the world works.

Its cheaper to avail force labourer. $120 million my friend. Somebody got to work free.

think india and be india:)
what you will say if they shelter the terrorist against us??our geographical position doesnt allows us.
other option is invasion of bangladesh and cut few northern part:lol:

and condition of manipur is very bad..petrol is 150Rs liter

its better to use sea port than bashing on this thread:lol:

if that is so suitable for india then why do you want transit from Bangladesh so desperately...

India+sanitation+cell+phone.jpg

Dont know yur place man. Bangladesh is not the priciest place on earth. I am talking about the infra cost here. we are not ripping yo off. We are building them our own. We are mentioning them to give you some idea and our position on allowing the transit.

I am from Kerala where labour cost is very high and its a magnet for migrant labours from other states who come to Kerala for better pay. I can safely assume that labour costs in BD is lower than Kerala. So I don't understand the billions of dollars infra cost that you repeat again and again. FYI we are building a metro in Kochi (26 stations, 27 kms) for just 1.3 billion dollars.

if that is so suitable for india then why do you want transit from Bangladesh so desperately...

India+sanitation+cell+phone.jpg

No we are not desperate. Just answer my post as to why India should pay the entire bill for road construction when it plans to have a traffic signature of less than 0.1% ?
The fact of the matter is the real leader from Bangladesh has just shown the entire region that in spite of differences the benefits of synergy and cooperation are far greater. Indian Prime minister aswell as our foreign affairs minister acknowledge the effort taken by Bangladesh to meet us more than half way on all issues.

Back
Top Bottom