What's new

Corps Commander Karachi

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey according to several Media reports Core Commander of Karachi during Air Port Attack almost went to runaway when the action was still going Man I don't weather to call this bravery or what What you have to say about it
@Aeronaut @Oscar @nuclearpak @RazPaK @AUz @tarrar @mafiya @Chak Bamu @Slav Defence @fatman17 @balixd @Xeric @Fulcrum15 @Stealth @HRK @PWFI @nair @Areesh @A.Rafay @Abu Zolfiqar @Abu Nasar

634206-kayaniLtGeneralSajjadGhani-1384898774-397-640x480.jpg

Last edited:
he was showing Leadership!

This is not showing leadership, this was stupidity at its best.. he is too important to be shot by lalu panju taliban kids...

the nation has invested alot in him, he needs to show leadership by taking timely decisions as a commander and trusting his boys to do the job, not go and risk himself, imagine if he was injured or killed? what else but shame for the whole nation that would have been... it was too risky to be there, I know that Pakistan army top ranked officers are known for going into deep enemy areas or conflict zone, this precedence is not good, but risky..

well he is a family friend .. his is son is one of my best friend .. he was conducted swat operation ... when he was GOC in mangla .. very attractive personality

I think he is smart enough to know when to go in danger and when not. Within 30 mins most of the security forces had arrived and confined the terrorists to 2 locations. Their aim was to prevent them from making any RPG attacks on airplanes. Jinnah Terminal remained secured throughout. There was an FLIR c130 hovering as well, so the army knew that there was no danger for him to be there. The old terminal is a good 1.5km from the new one, out of range for most of the weapons that terrorists had. The fact no passenger was harmed or aircraft destroyed, is a testament that the ASF and Rangers were able to contain the damage to a minimum.

Yes this was an intelligence failure and we lost precious lives. But that's the whole point of terrorists. hit and run ambush tactics. Compare this with Mumbai where attackers were roaming freely over a large area and their security forces were struggling to pin them down. Thus a large loss of life.

I think he is smart enough to know when to go in danger and when not. Within 30 mins most of the security forces had arrived and confined the terrorists to 2 locations. Their aim was to prevent them from making any RPG attacks on airplanes. Jinnah Terminal remained secured throughout. There was an FLIR c130 hovering as well, so the army knew that there was no danger for him to be there. The old terminal is a good 1.5km from the new one, out of range for most of the weapons that terrorists had. The fact no passenger was harmed or aircraft destroyed, is a testament that the ASF and Rangers were able to contain the damage to a minimum.

Yes this was an intelligence failure and we lost precious lives. But that's the whole point of terrorists. hit and run ambush tactics. Compare this with Mumbai where attackers were roaming freely over a large area and their security forces were struggling to pin them down. Thus a large loss of life.

Comparing a well guarded international airport with privately run unguarded hotels with hundreds of rooms and scores of hostages or city centres and restaurants with practically no self defence is hilarious at best. But you must make some comment about India to soothe your hurt ego. And no attackers were not roaming freely in a large area once armed forces responded, they were holed up in huge hotels with hostages.

The huge loss of life was because the terrorists fired into restaurants and hotels and an overcrowded train station. These were soft targets that pakistani terrorists chose because they knew some equally sordid brain back home will use the civilian dead to make weird remarks in times of need.

And mumbai police, despite being largely unarmed did not even run away, hence their large casualty nos. Infact Ajmal Kasab was caught by an unarmed policeman who lost his life. I can contrast this with numerous cases of pakistani armed FC and others simply surrendering to terrorists, or guards hiding in basements while terrorists raid jails. But I do not wish to stoop down to your level.

Last edited:
This is not showing leadership, this was stupidity at its best.. he is too important to be shot by lalu panju taliban kids...
remember that when your PTI burger kids blame army that its "generals" sit in air conditioned offices and its the soldiers that sacrifice.

some Taliban infested burger bastards continue to talk nonsense like this although repeatedly our star officers have gone on the front-lines.

now I am going to mention something which will screw some low esteemed Indians really hard.
General Nasir Ullah Babur back when he was a Brigadier , flew right in front of the Indian battle group and made them all to surrender claiming that they were surrounded. there were 70 POWs and he got the war medal for that. thee is a thread about that story in the same forum and the web.. searching desperately will cause further butt hurt so i will recommend such butt hurt people to take my word or use a wet towel

Last edited:
now I am going to mention something which will screw some low esteemed Indians really hard.
General Nasir Ullah Babur back when he was a Brigadier , flew right in front of the Indian battle group and made them all to surrender claiming that they were surrounded.

Credible link please.

Comparing a well guarded international airport with privately run unguarded hotels with hundreds of rooms and scores of hostages or city centres and restaurants with practically no self defence is hilarious at best. But you must make some comment about India to soothe your hurt ego. And no attackers were not roaming freely in a large area once armed forces responded, they were holed up in huge hotels with hostages.

The huge loss of life was because the terrorists fired into restaurants and hotels and an overcrowded train station. These were soft targets that pakistani terrorists chose because they knew some equally sordid brain back home will use the civilian dead to make weird remarks in times of need.

And mumbai police, despite being largely unarmed did not even run away, hence their large casualty nos. Infact Ajmal Kasab was caught by an unarmed policeman who lost his life. I can contrast this with numerous cases of pakistani armed FC and others simply surrendering to terrorists, or guards hiding in basements while terrorists raid jails. But I do not wish to stoop down to your level.

No body is soothing their hurt ego. Why was Mumbai police unarmed? That's your failure. For a city like Mumbai which has it's history of troubles, Police there should be armed and ready. Jinnah Airport, as you can see on Map, is huge. There are lots of places where these terrorists could have blend in and remain hidden. Hence we lost precious lives. In Mumbai you had urban warfare, same was true here. Imagine if any of those RPGs would have hit a full plane or had they made it to the main Terminal. They couldn't because security forces responded quickly and effectively. The terrorists chose the old airport as it is not frequented much and thus security was limited. And lets not forget that this was in the dead of the night. Where as in Mumbai it happened in BROAD daylight. Casually getting off the boat (yea Indian navy is so adept at capturing Pakistani and Srilankan Fishermen) while these armed men roamed freely. Who says you need a visa to visit Mumbai?

So please, keep your bs speech for your NDTV.

No body is soothing their hurt ego. Why was Mumbai police unarmed? That's your failure. For a city like Mumbai which has it's history of troubles, Police there should be armed and ready. Jinnah Airport, as you can see on Map, is huge. There are lots of places where these terrorists could have blend in and remain hidden. Hence we lost precious lives. In Mumbai you had urban warfare, same was true here. Imagine if any of those RPGs would have hit a full plane or had they made it to the main Terminal. They couldn't because security forces responded quickly and effectively. The terrorists chose the old airport as it is not frequented much and thus security was limited. And lets not forget that this was in the dead of the night. Where as in Mumbai it happened in BROAD daylight. Casually getting off the boat (yea Indian navy is so adept at capturing Pakistani and Srilankan Fishermen) while these armed men roamed freely. Who says you need a visa to visit Mumbai?

So please, keep your bs speech for your NDTV.

Mumbai airport is heavily defended, not private hotels. Humans and contrabands are smuggled all over the world on small boats, that the pakistani terrorists sneaked in is not all that unthinkable. Its not like they flew hundreds of kms in helicopters next to our capital and killed all those civilians and flew away.

As to the mumbai police, it does not matter whether they had guns or not, they did not run away or surrender like pakistan FC do, sometimes in the hundreds.

Back
Top Bottom