What's new

Coronavirus has exposed the disastrous suicidal leadership of Imran Khan

I belong to a family of well respected doctors, Dr Baqai (founder of Baqai Medical University & Hospital) was my late chacha (dad's first cousin), almost all my cousins are doctors and i am married to one as well, i don't mean to disrespect anyone's IQ but i am trying to establish the fact that i KNOW what i am talking about from field, i have lost SEVEN people i knew due to covid, it's not a joke and what ever IK and his people have been doing is nothing but DISASTER
Sorry to hear about your loss. Inalillahiwainailihirajion. Being a doctor I can correlate. Doctors and paramedical staff are at extremely high risk and are the most vulnerable because of sustained and high viral load exposure. May Allah protect them and give you patience. Ameen.

govt to ------------------- open public transport!

corona....... where do i sit ????????????

yup and even mini buses in karachi where there is absolutely no chance of social distanc because there isnt any space to maintain a safe distance.

regards

EZr8ToKXYAEszUG

pakistani lockdown explained with powerpoint. science and technology

yes lockdown isnt enough, it has to follow a lot of rigorous strategy based planning and controlling, something which sadly the PTI or any pakistani govt is not capable of, hence my suggestion at the very beginning of the lockdown was to hand over the country to the military (there is no shame in that, south korea also called the military and it was used in USA as well, chinese nurses were all military for instance), so that it can manage the situation before being handed back to the civilian regime again. In Pakistan military has been called in for disaster situation for instance military came in and provided the relief during earth quake and flood disasters. In regards to testing, the testing capability of akistan was increasing as it kept ts level low, now its impossible to match it since the rate has multiplied really fast.

regards
I agree the window to achieve that strategy was in late February to early March. Most of the world ignored the call, not just Pakistan only a handful of countries actually achieved it. At that time Pakistan had severe limitation with regard to testing capacity and the international availability of kits was not as widely and reliably available as of now, neither to develop isolation capacity at such a scale in such a short period was beyond our capacity . Whether military or civilian we would not have been successful. E.g. China, the magnitude of their medical, pharmaceutical and construction industry played a major part in their response. Rest of the successful countries also had immensely developed medical infrastructure.

yup and even mini buses in karachi where there is absolutely no chance of social distanc because there isnt any space to maintain a safe distance.

regards

the deaths i have seen in paris, the lockdown, the enforcement, the fines,

but ,now its under control................

in pakistan all the hospitals, doctor experts have been yelling top of their throats,

about the ticking bomb of corona................. but out govt. and army.............just looking the other way

i think they want maximum deaths, and were dissapointed in 1st two monts,

now the open everything and unleash the virus,

god i hope there plan fails,

EZkScE9WoAAKlpz

stay home ---------------- but visit hunza

maybe sent 12 lakh tiger force, to gilgit or hunza,.............

Still waiting for IK to say ghabrana nahi hai. Is this man good at anything besides dramaybaazi?

the deaths i have seen in paris, the lockdown, the enforcement, the fines,

but ,now its under control................

in pakistan all the hospitals, doctor experts have been yelling top of their throats,

about the ticking bomb of corona................. but out govt. and army.............just looking the other way

i think they want maximum deaths, and were dissapointed in 1st two monts,

now the open everything and unleash the virus,

god i hope there plan fails,

EZkScE9WoAAKlpz

stay home ---------------- but visit hunza

maybe sent 12 lakh tiger force, to gilgit or hunza,.............

yup, poor people will die of hunger if tourism is not revived.

I agree the window to achieve that strategy was in late February to early March. Most of the world ignored the call, not just Pakistan only a handful of countries actually achieved it. At that time Pakistan had severe limitation with regard to testing capacity and the international availability of kits was not as widely and reliably available as of now, neither to develop isolation capacity at such a scale in such a short period was beyond our capacity . Whether military or civilian we would not have been successful. E.g. China, the magnitude of their medical, pharmaceutical and construction industry played a major part in their response. Rest of the successful countries also had immensely developed medical infrastructure.

china all ready knew about sars2 the leak from wuhan lab, asfar back as september 2019...cut the crap about ability, money, expertise, lockdown prevention,

most of it was done to cover its tracks,.............................but the virus spread around the globe

the urns china distributed of the dead .after the end of lockdown is in 450.000

so lets not kiss and lick china for doing a great job,

yup, poor people will die of hunger if tourism is not revived.

does this person without a mask, looks like hes serious about controling covid, its spread and prevention,

why should the citizens follow .SOP? why pay fine of 1000 rupees?

when prime minister seems to be above any SOP------

EZmp5fUXgAEZQtP

YOU DONT NEED TO BE RICH,

YOU DONT NEED TO BE PRIME MINISTER

YOU DONT NEED TO BE PRESIDENT

YOU DONT NEED TO BE EDUCATED

YOU NEED TO BE A HUMAN......

57806d8b42feb.jpg

he collected more money then imran, he has more follower then imran

he has more schools hospitals then the govt ever built, he has the biggest charity in asia,

he buried washed and 10.000 unknowns souls by his own hand,\

\he has more ambulances then the govt.............he got offers from every hook n crook partys, but he never joined,

but the world and pakistan govt never ominated him for nobel price,

we gave it to sons of yousaf............. malala yousafzai...................

fckking hypocrites..............

here the govt is doing a 69 in front of world for there own greedy luxy needs.......

For all the people running their mouth here. You can’t save a people, who don’t want to be saved. Watch below are so called middle classes so called educated people. Imagine what the lower class’s attitude would be:

Same is the reason why Pakistan is the last country along with War torn Afghanistan with Polio. Because the vaccines are yahudi sazish of turning our men impotent.

Last edited:
For all the people running their mouth here. You can’t save a people, who don’t want to be saved. Watch below are so called middle classes so called educated people. Imagine what the lower class’s attitude would be:

Same is the reason why Pakistan is the last country along with War torn Afghanistan with Polio. Because the vaccines are yahudi sazish of turning our men impotent.
Well, u need to liberate your mind if u r believing in the shit that is being vaccinated to u through the news channels. I talked to alot of American people around 1 month ago as i was doing a IT offshore job(gone now) and even they were not seeing any victims of corona and they were not accepting the lies of their media. And even few days back there were alot of protests taking place without any fear of corona.
There is a saying, "You can fool some of the people all the time, all the people some of the time but you can't fool people all the people all the time". I don't know about u but i myself don't believe in the media.

Well, u need to liberate your mind if u r believing in the shit that is being vaccinated to u through the news channels. I talked to alot of American people around 1 month ago as i was doing a IT offshore job(gone now) and even they were not seeing any victims of corona and they were not accepting the lies of their media. And even few days back there were alot of protests taking place without any fear of corona.
There is a saying, "You can fool some of the people all the time, all the people some of the time but you can't fool people all the people all the time". I don't know about u but i myself don't believe in the media.

There you go ladies and gentlemen! Please liberate your mind. There is no corona I don’t know why we are blaming the government for anything. It’s all settled now.

And yes i agree to the members that doubt the figures reported, because it is reported wrong to avoid the panic, and after the last meeting they stop quoting "death from corona" instead you will now here things like "He died from heart attack", or "pneumonia bigar gya" may be "sudden low or high sugar attack" and things like that.
It was accused that deaths from other cases were being reported as death from Corona

There you go ladies and gentlemen! Please liberate your mind. There is no corona I don’t know why we are blaming the government for anything. It’s all settled now.
I am not here to teach u and i won't try it either

Back
Top Bottom