What's new

Coronavirus has exposed the disastrous suicidal leadership of Imran Khan

now after it rise in great number govt is again imposing lockdown so it would be better if they implemented it earlier like other countries did during their peak time which are now opening as that time of high infection has passed

And who will feed awam?
Even today media reporting ppl can not earn two time food.
I know a guy his salary half cut and sent back home.

So please ask ur leader whoever he is come forward for nation in $ billions for public

Last edited:
first govt was claiming they had distributed billion of rs to poor public so if they have actually spend that amount on public they can sustain complete lockdown for one month which will be enough for controlling corona pandemic,people can survive for one month easily
And who will feed awam?
Even today media reporting ppl can earn two time food.
I know a guy his salary half cut and sent back home.

So please ask ur leader whoever he is come forward for nation in $ billions for public

now after it rise in great number govt is again imposing lockdown so it would be better if they implemented it earlier like other countries did during their peak time which are now opening as that time of high infection has passed
They implemented it early enough when we barely had a few thousand cases. It is hard to maintain a lockdown for a long time. During eid season no one would have followed it anyway, but still they should have maintained the bare minimum. Now Pakistan is going through its predicted peak from 1st to 15th. It will come to pass as well with low mortality. IA.

that lockdown was partial and not implemented properly otherwise virus incubation period ends within this period and it would be controlled by now
They implemented it early enough when we barely had a few thousand cases. It is hard to maintain a lockdown for a long time. During eid season no one would have followed it anyway, but still they should have maintained the bare minimum. Now Pakistan is going through its predicted peak from 1st to 15th. It will come to pass as well with low mortality. IA.

Lockdown was lifted few days before Eid. From March to late May is 2 months lockdown. And government claim nhi Kar rhi thi psisay diye thay logon I have seen thousands of people receiving 12 thousand rupees

that lockdown was partial and not implemented properly otherwise virus incubation period ends within this period and it would be controlled by now
You can not implement a proper lockdown in Pakistan during eid. No one would adhere to it. They will find a way to breach lockdown given our nature. No you cannot eliminate covid with just lockdown it only flattens the curve. Only aggressive testing and isolation can as seen in a few rare countries, or as in most of the west and world developing partial variable levels of immunity will bring down the cases as it drops the transmission.

Log government ki baat nhi mantay thay. Police walay unko kaan pakra martay thay phir bhi nhi manay.

Man that is true. Even I can recall myself multiple times going out the way breaching lockdown risking myself for a couple of fags. I know everyone here has at some instance done it

If i may, Respected members.
during these last 2 months i have been in constant touch with medical staff working in 3 different places, Jinah Hospital Lahore, Myo Hospital Lahore, Expo Center Lahore. I proudly presented my self as volunteer for paramedic services and served with esteemed doctors working like robbots not caring for thier own life tirelessly, we were all dellivered regular lectures and motivational speeches about how we will be rewarded in afterlife (no doubt) and will be considered as martyrs(also no doubt) in case of life loss during services.
Initially everyone was very enthusiastic and full of passion because we had ample means to cater a lot of patients, seniors were at ease but continously advising to keep a strict lockdown effective so that we can achieve a balance between new infections and cured patients thus keeping our capacity from overwhelming, and stratigy was very good and effective but unfortunately 2 weeks before eid all hell broke loose because so called intelectual cabinnet thought that because we are doing good so we have won the war but sadly it was only a battle not the whole war,the infections spike that you see today are cases that were produced 2 to 3 weeks ago what we have done to our selves in the days after eid that is still to come, and yes May Allah protect us but stats tell us that will be worst.
now what medical teams are thinking, they are talking like " to hell with this ignorant crowd of people who are still in denial mode we will first protect our selves" , so what started to happen from 3 days back is medical personals that fell sick were prioritised over others and almost 3 medical premises denied admission to any new patient even though he or she was serious because they had no space, and yes every medical personal is anticipating a huge protest abusing and blaming the medical teams for showing irresponsible behaviour like denying the traetment to patients after the current and upcoming spike. so half of staff has already applied for leave.
And yes i agree to the members that doubt the figures reported, because it is reported wrong to avoid the panic, and after the last meeting they stop quoting "death from corona" instead you will now here things like "He died from heart attack", or "pneumonia bigar gya" may be "sudden low or high sugar attack" and things like that.

my only question is when this starts happening who will be to blame then. doctors or gov or this crowd of denying idiot who calls themselves a nation.
Thank you for your (insider) input, friend.

Let me be one of the first to appreciate your volunteering for such a cause. This require much courage in an individual which is not common.

And yes, this is a wake-up call for all those who think that GOP have done a splendid job in containing the threat. Fact of the matter is, GOP was only delaying the inevitable, and now the country is in the Free-for-All ride phase.

All those who look at the official COVID-19 statistics of developing countries, and heap praise on respective governments - please wake the hell up. Levels of transparency are not the same around the world (OECD countries do have much higher level of transparency in comparison to others however).

Nevertheless, true statistics of the COVID-19 pandemic will not be known until years from now.

Allah Almighty have mercy on us all, Ameen.

Pakistan is in dire need of learning discipline and function like a true QOM.

Unity; Faith; Discipline.

When WE will learn...

Very sorry to hear that, friend.

Indeed, situation on the ground is much worse than what is being officially reported: https://www.dw.com/en/pakistan-risking-disaster-with-its-contentious-coronavirus-strategy/a-53668805

Developing countries have poor levels of transparency and adopt questionable methods of data collection on average.

Some people in my circle have contracted the virus as well.

Allah Almighty have mercy on us...

Thank you brother. May Allah give health to everyone. And i really hope it doesn't spill over; though it already is...

Last edited:
The guy admittedly was comparing the 21st march situation of pakistan to italy and said that since pakistan was not in a condition like italy, it should not be in a lock down.

after few days in a lock down, i heard him repeat again that he was not in favour of a lock down but some hidden forces had done it.

After two weaks of lockdown, the lockdown was virtually nonexistent, since the sindh govt had went for a leniency, shops, restaurents had opened up and people were seen enjoying breakfast, people were observed thronging imtiaz supermarket meaning the lockdown was half heartedly and poorly implemented.

On 14th April, his ministers and parliamentarians and his sindh governor Imran Ismail were pushing PPP to end lockdown and withdraw their stance, but the ''leader'' disheartedly agree for a second lockdown after the meeting.

the lockdown was ended on may 1st and markets were ordered to open up, this speed up the pace of coronavirus, the media reported people crowding the markets with no face masks and observing no social distancing.

Now all the businesses and industries are being ordered to open up even when the country faces a fast spread and multiplication of coronavirus patients which is questionable. The situation has reached critical point.

This poses a very fundamental question of Imran Khan's leadership skills and the management skills of PTI and his political associates. Just yesterday i read that lockdown may not be implemented until medical infrastructure is overwhelmed and it is unable to bear the load. This shows that Imran Khan is creating a disaster in the country and turning a blind eye to it and that coronavirus issue has exposed his disasterous leadership qualities.

regards

When Imran Khan says its inevitable that cases & deaths will just keep increasing, that is a lie. Dozens of countries (many of them poor) have managed to bring down their R0 & bring new cases to a trickle (and keep them low!). Many others are on their way there. Pakistan is not.

Now to the worrying part - in Pakistan, our policymakers have never even mentioned the R0 at a single briefing. It actually seems as if they don't know about it or haven't calculated it - everyone from IK to Asad Umar to Zafar Mirza only mention cases, deaths & health capacity.

This explains why PTI's entire response is so jumbled. They seem to believe the main measure that can contain the virus - social distancing - is only meant to be imposed when the health system is close to complete collapse. This is what Asad Umar said about lockdowns *today*

We do have to 'live with the virus'. But that doesn't have to mean killing 1000s daily. We must *properly* enforce social distancing for some weeks, bring the R<1 so new infections fall & then ease. After that we can 'live with it' & maintain surveillance via TTQ. The End.

EZcBjqhXsAA8PN9

Excellent post and Pakistan didn't have to sacrifice thousands of people to bring the rate of infection down , but this has hapened because of clueless govt, the rate is increasing because of the govt, if the proper lockdown had been implemented which as i have already stated vaporized after two weaks, Pakistan would have brough the rate down already without sacrificing so many lives.

The govt probably as usual thought that instead of planning and controlling, enforcing anything, which they are not capable of, why not just let the ''flu'' happen and we would deal with it at a later date when it really becomes a headache and there is no other option but to deal with it.

regards

Last edited:
Excellent post and Pakistan didn't have to sacrifice thousands of people to bring the rate of infection down , but this has hapened because of clueless govt, the rate is increasing because of the govt, if the proper lockdown had been implemented which as i have already stated vaporized after two weaks, Pakistan would have brough the rate down already without sacrificing so many lives.

The govt probably as usual thought that instead of planning and controlling, enforcing anything, which they are not capable of, why not just let the ''flu'' happen and we would deal with it at a later date when it really becomes a headache and there is no other option but to deal with it.

regards

IMRAN KHAN HAS FLATTENED THE WRONG CURVE,.................................THE ECONOMIC CURVE

I belong to a family of well respected doctors, Dr Baqai (founder of Baqai Medical University & Hospital) was my late chacha (dad's first cousin), almost all my cousins are doctors and i am married to one as well, i don't mean to disrespect anyone's IQ but i am trying to establish the fact that i KNOW what i am talking about from field, i have lost SEVEN people i knew due to covid, it's not a joke and what ever IK and his people have been doing is nothing but DISASTER

Thank you for your (insider) input, friend.

Let me be one of the first to appreciate your volunteering for such a cause. This require much courage in an individual which is not common.

And yes, this is a wake-up call for all those who think that GOP have done a splendid job in containing the threat. Fact of the matter is, GOP was only delaying the inevitable, and now the country is in the Free-for-All ride phase.

All those who look at the official COVID-19 statistics of developing countries, and heap praise on respective governments - please wake the hell up. Levels of transparency are not the same around the world (OECD countries do have much higher level of transparency in comparison to others however).

Nevertheless, true statistics of the COVID-19 pandemic will not be known until years from now.

Allah Almighty have mercy on us all, Ameen.

Pakistan is in dire need of learning discipline and function like a true QOM.

Unity; Faith; Discipline.

When WE will learn...

regards
Bro I don't want to be offensive but I can guess from your post that you have a very superficial understanding of Ro. Firstly you never considered the population spread and concentration dynamics of the countries you quoted which is a major contributor of Ro, which is vastly different from Pakistan.
To get the basics Lockdown is one of the aspect of Ro, it subdues it and flattens the curve but it dosnt eliminate it, if is not coupled with aggressive testing and isolation at an early stage if will bounce backup after the isolation period is over to its formal level. Now the only countries that have implemented it successfully which share some of the population characteristics with Pakistan are China, South Korea, Australia, Israel to say the least. Pakistan is not one of these countries its obvious, it is a failure because of limiting testing on gov part, no 3rd world country had this capacity in the beginning to be fair neither did India and Bangladesh were successful. 2nd difference in regard to these countries is their highly disciplined population which played a major role.
Now coming on to the rest of the countries with similar population dynamics both western and south asian. Another contributor comes its play which is varying degree of immunity in population. They have developed this by going through very harsh phase of pandemic. The actual number of cases and the immunity attained is far higher than their stats show as they barely !managed to test 5-10% of their population. Here is a study from Germany for reference,
Screenshot_20200603-163128.png

This coupled with limited lockdown and disciplined population, they are now at roughly Ro of 1-2.
Pakistan is going through that rough phase and is at the peak point now which is estimated to be between 1st and 15th. Don't let the official numbers fool you there are hundreds of thousands of cases in Pakistan and the people with immunity are considerably higher. At the end of peak we will have lower Ro, and will be roughly in a situation which UK, France,Italy,Spain are now in. Given the % age grouping in our population our mortality hopefully will be lower.

Now coming to lockdown the lockdown the government did even if fully implemented would not have helped much apart from buy us some time as in the optimal widow we failed to conduct the required amount testing and isolation given our population, as explained earlier. That's what we are seeing.
Now with a lockdown with this critical mass if implemented will slow down the effect and spread it over time, the benefit will less strain on healthcare with lower mortality. Achieving lower Ro.

Again I will repeat lockdown alone dosnt eliminate corona, but lowers the curve. Hope this will help you understand the perspective I am trying to explain.

To get the basics Lockdown is one of the aspect of Ro

yes lockdown isnt enough, it has to follow a lot of rigorous strategy based planning and controlling, something which sadly the PTI or any pakistani govt is not capable of, hence my suggestion at the very beginning of the lockdown was to hand over the country to the military (there is no shame in that, south korea also called the military and it was used in USA as well, chinese nurses were all military for instance), so that it can manage the situation before being handed back to the civilian regime again. In Pakistan military has been called in for disaster situation for instance military came in and provided the relief during earth quake and flood disasters. In regards to testing, the testing capability of akistan was increasing as it kept ts level low, now its impossible to match it since the rate has multiplied really fast.

regards

The guy admittedly was comparing the 21st march situation of pakistan to italy and said that since pakistan was not in a condition like italy, it should not be in a lock down.

after few days in a lock down, i heard him repeat again that he was not in favour of a lock down but some hidden forces had done it.

After two weaks of lockdown, the lockdown was virtually nonexistent, since the sindh govt had went for a leniency, shops, restaurents had opened up and people were seen enjoying breakfast, people were observed thronging imtiaz supermarket meaning the lockdown was half heartedly and poorly implemented.

On 14th April, his ministers and parliamentarians and his sindh governor Imran Ismail were pushing PPP to end lockdown and withdraw their stance, but the ''leader'' disheartedly agree for a second lockdown after the meeting.

the lockdown was ended on may 1st and markets were ordered to open up, this speed up the pace of coronavirus, the media reported people crowding the markets with no face masks and observing no social distancing.

Now all the businesses and industries are being ordered to open up even when the country faces a fast spread and multiplication of coronavirus patients which is questionable. The situation has reached critical point.

This poses a very fundamental question of Imran Khan's leadership skills and the management skills of PTI and his political associates. Just yesterday i read that lockdown may not be implemented until medical infrastructure is overwhelmed and it is unable to bear the load. This shows that Imran Khan is creating a disaster in the country and turning a blind eye to it and that coronavirus issue has exposed his disasterous leadership qualities.

regards

Pakistan’s war against Covid-19 is planned, coordinated and controlled from one room. Bedecked with flashing screens dripping with data-drenched information and sporting a giant ‘media wall’ decorated with video feeds from across the length and breadth of the country, the room is buzzing with subdued activity ..

Welcome to the headquarters of the National Command and Operations Centre, better known as NCOC

MY OPEN CHALLANGE TO NCOC, PUBLISH THE LIST OF PATIENTS THAT DIED FROM CORONA TILL TODAY,04/06/2020

THEY ONLY HAVE NUMBERS.............1770 DEATHS

NO NAMES , ADRESSES, AGE , SEX, ................ ALL THE NUMBERS ARE FUDGED,

EZrSqXfXgAMCfbJ

govt to ------------------- open public transport!

corona....... where do i sit ????????????

Back
Top Bottom