What's new

Coronavirus has exposed the disastrous suicidal leadership of Imran Khan

IK is doing the best he can given the scarce and limited resources, General awaam are responsible for thier own actions for not following SOPs, then you have the SC allowing the businesses to open 7 days a week, unfortunately the cases per day and deaths are getting worse due to the negligence of the public.

Pakistanis voted for Imran Khan. Are you saying they're mentally sick for voting Imran Khan?

Or are you calling IK a puppet and selected?

Ppl like you who voted for karachi because ur altaf couldnt do for karachi in 30 years and now when you see IK has no interest in karachi yiu are jumping against him.

Where is ur leader altaf?

I think conditions are not much better as compared to past,only biased people who are politically inclined and are ignorant from reality consider them good
if it was zardari time we have no water no electricity mass killings and mass curruption
if it was PML time i thik we have mass looting and situation same or bad then today
PTI is doing just ok without looting us .

there is high probability ,these rich people will be released on bail and will do similar things in future,
chief justice logic was valid to some extent if you open markets for 5 days and only close them on weekends it will result in more crowd when markets are opened,better approach would be to close them for all days or if want to open ,open them for all days

Supreme court order to open markets

Cuplrit guy already in jail now and how come this is doing that guy who has dog is due to PTI?

govt has failed to enforce law for stopping dogs from entering parks as guards were appointed by govt for this purpose,it is not my fault as i never visit park with dogs,ik has pet dogs in his house so there is more risk that anyone visiting his house gets injured by his dogs
People like you do this type of crimes government punishes them.

there is high probability ,these rich people will be released on bail and will do similar things in future,
chief justice logic was valid to some extent if you open markets for 5 days and only close them on weekends it will result in more crowd when markets are opened,better approach would be to close them for all days or if want to open ,open them for all days

govt has failed to enforce law for stopping dogs from entering parks as guards were appointed by govt for this purpose,it is not my fault as i never visit park with dogs,ik has pet dogs in his house so there is more risk that anyone visiting his house gets injured by his dogs

So now having bail became PTI fault? Bhai munafqat choro life mei har wrong cheez is not due to PTI.

SC order was in eid time. 5 days it takes only 1 mint to get infected from others.

Eid shopping and all you must be blind or bughze imran

Ppl like you who voted for karachi because ur altaf couldnt do for karachi in 30 years and now when you see IK has no interest in karachi yiu are jumping against him.

Where is ur leader altaf?

I think you have corona of the head.

Before you called me a supporter of PMLN, now you're calling me supporter of MQM.

You personality worshippers sumun bukmun omyun people.

What i find hilarious is PTI supporters have the audacity to criticise MQM supporters when their leader begged MQM votes and took over killers and murderers.

I have never been to Karachi in my life, LOL. You're truly a genius hahaaa

if it was zardari time we have no water no electricity mass killings and mass curruption
if it was PML time i thik we have mass looting and situation same or bad then today
PTI is doing just ok without looting us .
I can only say not looting for now is only Imran khan dont have any idea about other people

I think you have corona of the head.

Before you called me a supporter of PMLN, now you're calling me supporter of MQM.

You personality worshippers sumun bukmun omyun people.

What i find hilarious is PTI supporters have the audacity to criticise MQM supporters when their leader begged MQM votes and took over killers and murderers.

I have never been to Karachi in my life, LOL. You're truly a genius hahaaa

Quote.me where i have said u r from PMLN?

Really corona and pti is over your head.

Any argument is incomplete without taking into consideration the public opinion, they faced already enough resistance during limited lockdown, a complete lockdown and closure of markets would have resulted in social unrest and agitation, given the ignorance of general populace. Most of them depend on their daily earnings to keep their stoves lit.

now after it rise in great number govt is again imposing lockdown so it would be better if they implemented it earlier like other countries did during their peak time which are now opening as that time of high infection has passed
Any argument is incomplete without taking into consideration the public opinion, they faced already enough resistance during limited lockdown, a complete lockdown and closure of markets would have resulted in social unrest and agitation, given the ignorance of general populace. Most of them depend on their daily earnings to keep their stoves lit.

Back
Top Bottom