What's new

Coronavirus has exposed the disastrous suicidal leadership of Imran Khan

where a hunch of a PM would be a policy

could be peerni dreams too

Yes, and hence there were different models that were implemented. UK and sweden took the herd immunity route. Both regretted it later. Though sweden still is following it but i read their chief epidemiologist's report yesterday and he was saying deaths could've had been prevented if he had not taken this route. Lots of places downplayed it initially; for instance italy and spain... later went for strict lockdown and we got similar results. Spike in causalities and later leveling off and decrease in numbers. The countries that actually went for strict lockdown were china, singapore, new zealand etc. and we have the results.

Of course there is no right way to deal with this situation. In any scenario deaths are inevitable and it's the job of professionals to assess the right path to minimize the impact but it's not a pure political situation where a hunch of a PM would be a policy against professional advisory. And that's where i have problem with the approach IK has taken.

atleast Fazlur Rehman had an Azadi March.

so all good among friends

The guy admittedly was comparing the 21st march situation of pakistan to italy and said that since pakistan was not in a condition like italy, it should not be in a lock down.

after few days in a lock down, i heard him repeat again that he was not in favour of a lock down but some hidden forces had done it.

After two weaks of lockdown, the lockdown was virtually nonexistent, since the sindh govt had went for a leniency, shops, restaurents had opened up and people were seen enjoying breakfast, people were observed thronging imtiaz supermarket meaning the lockdown was half heartedly and poorly implemented.

On 14th April, his ministers and parliamentarians and his sindh governor Imran Ismail were pushing PPP to end lockdown and withdraw their stance, but the ''leader'' disheartedly agree for a second lockdown after the meeting.

the lockdown was ended on may 1st and markets were ordered to open up, this speed up the pace of coronavirus, the media reported people crowding the markets with no face masks and observing no social distancing.

Now all the businesses and industries are being ordered to open up even when the country faces a fast spread and multiplication of coronavirus patients which is questionable. The situation has reached critical point.

This poses a very fundamental question of Imran Khan's leadership skills and the management skills of PTI and his political associates. Just yesterday i read that lockdown may not be implemented until medical infrastructure is overwhelmed and it is unable to bear the load. This shows that Imran Khan is creating a disaster in the country and turning a blind eye to it and that coronavirus issue has exposed his disasterous leadership qualities.

regards
So who should replace IK? NS or Zardari?

Why blame IK and PTI when this quom is full of ******? The other day i heard two molvis standing outside a Mosque telling each other how we should be prepared for death as this is not real life and hence no need to protect from corona and those that think that this life is permanent and are not ready to die only do this. Jahan yeh soch ho gi wahan IK kya Quaid-e-Azam na be kuch nahi ker pana tha.
If people dont want to be saved because corona warona kuch nahi or because this life is temporary and we shoukd always be willing to die even if that means jumping from the top of a building, than Khan has made the right call to protect the economy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't stoop so low in your hate for a person that you have to bring the women of his family in your arguments. Told you before, it's way too below belt. Please don't quote me again if you would like to continue with that.

I simply don't understand why you can say hunch and i cannot point out the superstitious paranoia that plagues Pakistan.

Sure ride your moral dumb high steed in that field all day long.

The man employs religious blackmail as political doctrine.

Now register your good muslim post to the kiraman katibeens

Lemme be clear on what you are portraying. Political parties come to power, they plant their people. And then they loot until establishment kick them out and the crooks who these political parties plant in the system save them from prosecution and they come back again in power...

Now it can play out in only two scenarios, either every single judge, prosecutor, lawyer, investigation agencies and that include intelligence services are on the payroll of these goons and "couldn't find" any evidence for prosecution OR there is evidence that all these investigation agencies have against these thieves but there is a deal... now if you want to tell me that because one judge on the top of LHC is on the pay roll of these goons is the reason they didn't get charged or recoveries made. It would be a stupid logic to present. I am pretty sure our brilliant investigation teams can find out evidence against those judges as well.. isn't it? So you wanna go with the first scenario where every single institute is 100 percent corrupt? or is it the second scenario where a deal is struck?

Just a rhetoric to keep awam behind truck ki batti and for the greater good of the country keep doing NROs and sell churan.

You clearly have no knowledge about epidemiology or public health measures. There was a period of almost a month where pseudo-lockdown was done after downplaying the severity of the situation. And that so called lockdown wasn't enforced... if it was a proper lock down for at least 20 days things might have had been different.

No i agree to that, people didn't take it seriously. But again, governments have responsibilities to implement measures by any means necessary. But if PM himself is unsure and giving messaging that he doesn't want to implement any lockdown... yeah good luck then.
No only political parties are kicked out not their cronies in Police and Bureaucracy and Judiciary. They all remain there looting and when their parties return totally grabbing hold of power. Institutes were destroyed for past 70 years, hardly any new laws to reform Police and Judiciary were done. Chronies were deployed in every sector. So changing the entire system will take several years and your establishment is no angel either. There are stories of massive corruption from there side also. He is unsure because he knows how much poverty he has he knows further lockdown is announcing death sentence for them. Already I have heard cases of families committing suicide due to poverty and no job in this lockdown .

LOL Under the circumstances Pakistan is doing pretty good. PTI didn't do bad at all.

Just do a comparison with major Western nations and you will see what bad means.

I agree for sure, that's the thought to keep.

First he downplayed it, then showed pathetic leadership for implementation of lockdown, even when there was so called lockdown. Now officially took a stand against lock down. The blood of people would be on his hand. I know atleast 4 people in Pakistan who got covid and passed away with in days of contacting it. Yesterday a guy passed away, their family couldn't get hydroxychloroquine and ventilator wasn't available. The numbers are really high than official figures. Only if people and "rulers" would understand the gravity of situation.
Very sorry to hear that, friend.

Indeed, situation on the ground is much worse than what is being officially reported: https://www.dw.com/en/pakistan-risking-disaster-with-its-contentious-coronavirus-strategy/a-53668805

Developing countries have poor levels of transparency and adopt questionable methods of data collection on average.

Some people in my circle have contracted the virus as well.

Allah Almighty have mercy on us...

He has managed to suppress the outbreak enough that the system is not yet overwhelmed and managed to avoid an uncontrollable economic downturn.

I would call that a success.

Why blame IK and PTI when this quom is full of chuitas? The other day i heard two molvis standing outside a Mosque telling each other how we should be prepared for death as this is not real life and hence no need to protect from corona and those that think that this life is permanent and are not ready to die only do this. Jahan yeh soch ho gi wahan IK kya Quaid-e-Azam na be kuch nahi ker pana tha.
If people dont want to be saved because corona warona kuch nahi or because this life is temporary and we shoukd always be willing to die even if that means jumping from the top of a building, than Khan has made the right call to protect the economy.
Nicely put, but economy will continue to take a hit due to numerous factors.

Pakistani exports are going down because multiple countries have suspended flights from and to Pakistan. Some pointers in the following article: https://www.dawn.com/news/1560845

Unemployment level was already high prior to the outbreak, and now the cases have skyrocketed.

These are exceedingly difficult times.

Pakistani exports are going down because multiple countries have suspended flights from and to Pakistan. Some pointers in the following article: https://www.dawn.com/news/1560845

Unemployment level was already high prior to the outbreak, and now the cases have skyrocketed.

Indeed! but imagine what would had been the state of economy and people specially labor, had a full scale lock down been imposed? Initially i was also in favor of complete lock down but than i realized why do i need someone else to tell me what or where my benefit lies specially when it comes to my own health. I realize i dont need anyone. Its common sense. People who are blaming IK government for this are not willing to share their own responsibility either ignorantly or purposely.

LOL Under the circumstances Pakistan is doing pretty good. PTI didn't do bad at all.

Just do a comparison with major Western nations and you will see what bad means.
For example? Don't quote USA.

this guy is a stabilising dream, let him control the fanatics down there, more the merrier for us.

Why blame IK and PTI when this quom is full of chuitas? The other day i heard two molvis standing outside a Mosque telling each other how we should be prepared for death as this is not real life and hence no need to protect from corona and those that think that this life is permanent and are not ready to die only do this. Jahan yeh soch ho gi wahan IK kya Quaid-e-Azam na be kuch nahi ker pana tha.

so true, heard myself this exact argument

regards

there is no social distancing being implemented at federal govt offices, just visited one right now the govt is totally clueless about implementing any strategy to curb this corona virus.Most of the public outsde is als without any mask, this shows that the public is showng same level of seriousness as the PM and the CJ (who completely denied the presence of a pandemic)

There is no strategy in place which shows how badly this govt is dealing with such a situation.

regards

completely agree with the article, the PTI govt is actually totally cluless and there is no strategy/policy in place, if this god forbids expands to a very lethal disastrous level, the govt will do nothing and will let people die.

regards

Tum apni fikar karo jissay marnay ka shauq ha marnay da. Tumhain Kya ha?

wow simply unbelievable :lol:

regards

Back
Top Bottom