What's new

Coronavirus has exposed the disastrous suicidal leadership of Imran Khan

The guy admittedly was comparing the 21st march situation of pakistan to italy and said that since pakistan was not in a condition like italy, it should not be in a lock down.

after few days in a lock down, i heard him repeat again that he was not in favour of a lock down but some hidden forces had done it.

After two weaks of lockdown, the lockdown was virtually nonexistent, since the sindh govt had went for a leniency, shops, restaurents had opened up and people were seen enjoying breakfast, people were observed thronging imtiaz supermarket meaning the lockdown was half heartedly and poorly implemented.

On 14th April, his ministers and parliamentarians and his sindh governor Imran Ismail were pushing PPP to end lockdown and withdraw their stance, but the ''leader'' disheartedly agree for a second lockdown after the meeting.

the lockdown was ended on may 1st and markets were ordered to open up, this speed up the pace of coronavirus, the media reported people crowding the markets with no face masks and observing no social distancing.

Now all the businesses and industries are being ordered to open up even when the country faces a fast spread and multiplication of coronavirus patients which is questionable. The situation has reached critical point.

This poses a very fundamental question of Imran Khan's leadership skills and the management skills of PTI and his political associates. Just yesterday i read that lockdown may not be implemented until medical infrastructure is overwhelmed and it is unable to bear the load. This shows that Imran Khan is creating a disaster in the country and turning a blind eye to it and that coronavirus issue has exposed his disasterous leadership qualities.

regards
Imran Khan is doing fine, it's our delusional liberals and some educated ignorant who forget close to 10 crore Pakistanis live under poverty line. For past 70 years this country was robbed and looted by goons of PML N and PPP and ANP and MQM your beloved Altaf firaun. State of Pakistan is in no condition that it can take care of those crores of people under lockdown. How about all those talking BS against opening of lockdown state of Pakistan should capture their property and throw them on streets and distribute that property among poorest of poor. If you don't want that to happen than please keep your suggestions to yourself. You are part of that destruction of system which was done for past 70 years and now have the audacity to question Imran.
@W.11

Yeah blame everything on PTI when 90% of population refused to obey lock down by calling it a conspiracy against Islam and some just rebuffed it by saying there is no corona in first place. Awam khud chutiya ho tu Salah ud din ayubi hi kyun na aa jaye awam chutiya hi rahey gi. I am in Australia and similar lock down was done here as well but people obeyed that lock down like good citizens and successfully reduced corona cases. I can bet that several patwaris and jiyallas didnt obey lockdown just bcz it was IK who asked them on TV again and again. Pehlay apnay gareebanoon mein deikho phir IK pay bhonkna tum loag.

I would ask how much difference lock down made in India where they beat the crap out of them when thry got out of their houses? We need to focus on reducing flow of Patients to a point it is manageable for hospitals. As long as our health system doesn't get overwhelmed we should consider our self in green.

Laws are enforced.... if a kid is risking his life by running on a busy road, you don't down play it by calling... he first called it just a flu and then kept the rhetoric that he was always against lockdown and because of 18th amendment provinces did it forcefully. And then a non enforcement of lockdown even during so called lockdown period and now non availability of medicines and equipment. Awam is clueless, but rulers are more oblivious.

capture their property and throw them on streets and distribute that property among poorest of poor.
Yeah? and who was supposed to do that? I voted for this guy since he wanted to come on this anti corruption agenda. How many properties he has sold so far? Nawaz still in adyala? And zardari in landhi?

Laws are enforced.... if a kid is risking his life by running on a busy road, you don't down play it by calling... he first called it just a flu and then kept the rhetoric that he was always against lockdown and because of 18th amendment provinces did it forcefully. And then a non enforcement of lockdown even during so called lockdown period and now non availability of medicines and equipment. Awam is clueless, but rulers are more oblivious.

Yeah? and who was supposed to do that? I voted for this guy since he wanted to come on this anti corruption agenda. How many properties he has sold so far? Nawaz still in adyala? And zardari in landhi?
When the system of MAFIA is established over decades it takes lot of time to uproot it and to change laws he needs two third majority. Your MAFIA who this nation was voting for past 7 decades has built entire system and it will take time to uproot it. Those tried to change it in one go often ended up having civil wars. It's a long battle

When the system of MAFIA is established over decades it takes lot of time to uproot it and to change laws he needs two third majority. Your MAFIA who this nation was voting for past 7 decades has built entire system and it will take time to uproot it. Those tried to change it in one go often ended up having civil wars. It's a long battle

MAFIA... hmm and do you care of elaborate who consists of this mafia?

Your MAFIA
My mafia? how come.

There are people in Judiciary in Bureaucracy in Police and even in Armed Forces who have benefitted from this corruption and supported it for past 70 years.

My mafia? how come.
You and all those who were voting for these clowns. You are equally responsible for it. When the nation votes by saying KHATA HAY TU LAGATA BHI HAY NA than don't cry that state fails to take care off poor in Pandemic

There are people in Judiciary in Bureaucracy in Police and even in Armed Forces who have benefitted from this corruption and supported it for past 70 years.

There you go... so basically is hamam main sab nanga hain.

You and all those who were voting for these clowns. You are equally responsible for it.

Do you have comprehension problem or can't read what i wrote above? or you are another jiyala or patwari type imran khan supporter? I voted for this guy... convinced people to vote for him. But unlike you blind followers i am not intellectually dishonest to not call out what's wrong.

Jab Tak Suraj Chaand Rahega

Immie Bhai ka naam Rahega

Jiye Bhutto !!

Do you have comprehension problem or can't read what i wrote above? or you are another jiyala or patwari type imran khan supporter? I voted for this guy... convinced people to vote for him. But unlike you blind followers i am not intellectually dishonest to not call out what's wrong.
So how you think corrupt political parties rule ???? If they won't establish their roots in all the administration and employ their cronies How can they do corruption. You didn't knew this or acting to be not knowing this ????

I keep calling out his wrong all the time but please tell me how you plan to keep those 10 crore from committing suicide due to no money. State of Pakistan has paid 12000 for tro months to millions of families but sorry state of Pakistan was robbed for 7 decades so it can't keep taking care in this way for next 6 months. If you are so rich please pay for them because even rich countries can't do that and they are opening up

Yes, he is beyond stupid. Its unbelievable. At least force public masks for f sake. Qatar have stopped flights from Pakistan. In few weeks you will see countries banning people from Pakistan all together. That will help our economy even more. When all those who cannot go back to work and send remittances. lol Daily wagers are also dependent on remittances as GDP growth is below 4% since last 10 years.

50% decrease in exports from already low base. Decreased remittances and final nail in the coffin will be world banning Pakistanis because we will be only one with rising cases everyday as no one take this shit seriously on the streets.

Which awam you are talking about? Pakistanis awam which by instinct does opposite of what they are told. 6/10 people i have talked to in Pakistan all believe it is a hoax by US to get rid of Islam from Pakistan. You clearly havnt been on streets of pakistan or just trying to be oblivious on purpose. Countries where lock down was successful not one person was arrested bcz people there have common sense to do what was told by govt. Even when there was lockdown people were openly walking on streets there were even brawls between police and people who were calling it a hoax or did you miss it? As for lack of equipment that didnt happen over past 2 year secondly there is a shortage of equipment and medicine even in developed countries nothing exclusive to Pakistan. Keep blaming your leaders and but dont ever change yourself which is the motto of every Pakistani nowadays. Change starts from people themselves not leaders.

So how you think corrupt political parties rule ???? If they won't establish their roots in all the administration and employ their cronies How can they do corruption. You didn't knew this or acting to be not knowing this ????

Lemme be clear on what you are portraying. Political parties come to power, they plant their people. And then they loot until establishment kick them out and the crooks who these political parties plant in the system save them from prosecution and they come back again in power...

Now it can play out in only two scenarios, either every single judge, prosecutor, lawyer, investigation agencies and that include intelligence services are on the payroll of these goons and "couldn't find" any evidence for prosecution OR there is evidence that all these investigation agencies have against these thieves but there is a deal... now if you want to tell me that because one judge on the top of LHC is on the pay roll of these goons is the reason they didn't get charged or recoveries made. It would be a stupid logic to present. I am pretty sure our brilliant investigation teams can find out evidence against those judges as well.. isn't it? So you wanna go with the first scenario where every single institute is 100 percent corrupt? or is it the second scenario where a deal is struck?

Just a rhetoric to keep awam behind truck ki batti and for the greater good of the country keep doing NROs and sell churan.

I keep calling out his wrong all the time but please tell me how you plan to keep those 10 crore from committing suicide due to no money. State of Pakistan has paid 12000 for tro months to millions of families but sorry state of Pakistan was robbed for 7 decades so it can't keep taking care in this way for next 6 months. If you are so rich please pay for them because even rich countries can't do that and they are opening up

You clearly have no knowledge about epidemiology or public health measures. There was a period of almost a month where pseudo-lockdown was done after downplaying the severity of the situation. And that so called lockdown wasn't enforced... if it was a proper lock down for at least 20 days things might have had been different.

Which awam you are talking about? Pakistanis awam which by instinct does opposite of what they are told. 6/10 people i have talked to in Pakistan all believe it is a hoax by US to get rid of Islam from Pakistan. You clearly havnt been on streets of pakistan or just trying to be oblivious on purpose. Countries where lock down was successful not one person was arrested bcz people there have common sense to do what was told by govt. Even when there was lockdown people were openly walking on streets there were even brawls between police and people who were calling it a hoax or did you miss it?

No i agree to that, people didn't take it seriously. But again, governments have responsibilities to implement measures by any means necessary. But if PM himself is unsure and giving messaging that he doesn't want to implement any lockdown... yeah good luck then.

Last edited:
The guy admittedly was comparing the 21st march situation of pakistan to italy and said that since pakistan was not in a condition like italy, it should not be in a lock down.

after few days in a lock down, i heard him repeat again that he was not in favour of a lock down but some hidden forces had done it.

After two weaks of lockdown, the lockdown was virtually nonexistent, since the sindh govt had went for a leniency, shops, restaurents had opened up and people were seen enjoying breakfast, people were observed thronging imtiaz supermarket meaning the lockdown was half heartedly and poorly implemented.

On 14th April, his ministers and parliamentarians and his sindh governor Imran Ismail were pushing PPP to end lockdown and withdraw their stance, but the ''leader'' disheartedly agree for a second lockdown after the meeting.

the lockdown was ended on may 1st and markets were ordered to open up, this speed up the pace of coronavirus, the media reported people crowding the markets with no face masks and observing no social distancing.

Now all the businesses and industries are being ordered to open up even when the country faces a fast spread and multiplication of coronavirus patients which is questionable. The situation has reached critical point.

This poses a very fundamental question of Imran Khan's leadership skills and the management skills of PTI and his political associates. Just yesterday i read that lockdown may not be implemented until medical infrastructure is overwhelmed and it is unable to bear the load. This shows that Imran Khan is creating a disaster in the country and turning a blind eye to it and that coronavirus issue has exposed his disasterous leadership qualities.

regards
He's a suicidal molvi pleaser

No i agree to that, people didn't take it seriously. But again, governments have responsibilities to implement measures by any means necessary. But if PM himself is unsure and giving messaging that he doesn't want to implement any lockdown... yeah good luck then.

Bhai this is first plague we have seen in our life time and might be this first severe one in centuries there is no notebook or guideline regarding what needs to be done. PM is unsure bcz there is escaping it and only way to avoid its impact is to slow it down that we can manage it. Entire west is suffering so was that bcz of their mismanagement. India implemented a strict 2 month long lock down did that work for them. The is no rule book for this only way is prevention at individual level which we all know is Impossible task for Pakistanis. I am not saying that govt has not made mistakes but any govt in their position would have faced similar situations.

Lemme be clear on what you are portraying. Political parties come to power, they plant their people. And then they loot until establishment kick them out and the crooks who these political parties plant in the system save them from prosecution and they come back again in power...

Now it can play out in only two scenarios, either every single judge, prosecutor, lawyer, investigation agencies and that include intelligence services are on the payroll of these goons and "couldn't find" any evidence for prosecution OR there is evidence that all these investigation agencies have against these thieves but there is a deal... now if you want to tell me that because one judge on the top of LHC is on the pay roll of these goons is the reason they didn't get charged or recoveries made. It would be a stupid logic to present. I am pretty sure our brilliant investigation teams can find out evidence against those judges as well.. isn't it? or you wanna go with the first scenario where every single institute is 100 percent corrupt?

Just a rhetoric to keep awam behind truck ki batti and for the greater good of the country keep doing NROs and sell churan.

You clearly have no knowledge about epidemiology or public health measures. There was a period of almost a month where pseudo-lockdown was done after downplaying the severity of the situation. And that so called lockdown wasn't enforced... if it was a proper lock down for at least 20 days things might have had been different.

having troubles breaking your own idol?

Call Abraham for help.

Bhai this is first plague we have seen in our life time and might be this first severe one in centuries there is no notebook or guideline regarding what needs to be done. PM is unsure bcz there is escaping it and only way to avoid its impact is to slow it down that we can manage it. Entire west is suffering so was that bcz of their mismanagement. India implemented a strict 2 month long lock down did that work for them. The is no rule book for this only way is prevention at individual level which we all know is Impossible task for Pakistanis. I am not saying that govt has not made mistakes but any govt in their position would have faced similar situations.

Yes, and hence there were different models that were implemented. UK and sweden took the herd immunity route. Both regretted it later. Though sweden still is following it but i read their chief epidemiologist's report yesterday and he was saying deaths could've had been prevented if he had not taken this route. Lots of places downplayed it initially; for instance italy and spain... later went for strict lockdown and we got similar results. Spike in causalities and later leveling off and decrease in numbers. The countries that actually went for strict lockdown were china, singapore, new zealand etc. and we have the results.

Of course there is no right way to deal with this situation. In any scenario deaths are inevitable and it's the job of professionals to assess the right path to minimize the impact but it's not a pure political situation where a hunch of a PM would be a policy against professional advisory. And that's where i have problem with the approach IK has taken.

Back
Top Bottom