What's new

Coronavirus has exposed the disastrous suicidal leadership of Imran Khan

it seems more like you are PTI tout, are you PTI member?, what about your location, canada? what makes you entitled to speak on Pakistan?

regards
My Pakistani passport grants me the right to speak regarding Pakistan. The days of Altaf Hussian are gone where gunday like you would kill and put in bori. Chal nikal.

yup you said it right, lets read what supreme court judge said in regards to corona, he totally denied such a pandemic existed in Pakistan.

EZnq7a9WAAAVMiv

regards
Since you brought court yourself

Same court order this

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...top-court-ordering-curbs-lifted-idUSKBN22U2NV

Also court said Federal doing good as compare to Sindh for poor people in Corona. So what is your bughz just because altaf hussain couldn't done anything for karachi and you had expectation that IK will do for you? otherwise it's very clear in front of you.

The guy admittedly was comparing the 21st march situation of pakistan to italy and said that since pakistan was not in a condition like italy, it should not be in a lock down.

after few days in a lock down, i heard him repeat again that he was not in favour of a lock down but some hidden forces had done it.

After two weaks of lockdown, the lockdown was virtually nonexistent, since the sindh govt had went for a leniency, shops, restaurents had opened up and people were seen enjoying breakfast, people were observed thronging imtiaz supermarket meaning the lockdown was half heartedly and poorly implemented.

On 14th April, his ministers and parliamentarians and his sindh governor Imran Ismail were pushing PPP to end lockdown and withdraw their stance, but the ''leader'' disheartedly agree for a second lockdown after the meeting.

the lockdown was ended on may 1st and markets were ordered to open up, this speed up the pace of coronavirus, the media reported people crowding the markets with no face masks and observing no social distancing.

Now all the businesses and industries are being ordered to open up even when the country faces a fast spread and multiplication of coronavirus patients which is questionable. The situation has reached critical point.

This poses a very fundamental question of Imran Khan's leadership skills and the management skills of PTI and his political associates. Just yesterday i read that lockdown may not be implemented until medical infrastructure is overwhelmed and it is unable to bear the load. This shows that Imran Khan is creating a disaster in the country and turning a blind eye to it and that coronavirus issue has exposed his disasterous leadership qualities.

regards

Bro, don't worry. Imran Khan is the murderer of every person that dies and will be held accountable for every single murder he committed.

Pro-PTI mods couldn't hear this and would delete my post but this is all done for American dollars. Pakistan received several billions dollars in corona aid. And is now begging for some more up to 15 billion USD!

This is the price of Pakistanis lives.

Imran Khan is a criminal. He lied to poor ignorant Pakistanis calling it a flu. His governer Sindh Imran Ismail called it a flu

These people are our enemies. These people are our enemies. They only wish for our death and suffering. They forced coronavirus to infect Pakistanis, they attacked Sindh for lockdowns.

He's not incompetent or stupid. He's smart and cunning. He's the enemy of Muslims and wants death and suffering for Muslims.

Ever since Imran Khan has come into power, the life of Pakistanis has become hell, the life of Kashmiris have become hell, the life of Indian Muslims have become hell. He wanted Modi to win after Modi attacked Pakistan. He has sold Pakistan, he has sold Kashmir.

These people are our enemies. These people are our enemies. They only wish for our death and suffering. They forced coronavirus to infect Pakistanis, they attacked Sindh for lockdowns.

Corona got cancer after reading your post

I am not in favor of PTI but its not govt fault. The people in lockdown were boiling, everyone shouting to end the lockdown n let them out n they dnt care abt virus. Most ppl didnt even take it seriously, still many dont. So now let the ppl face the wrath of a pandemic.

People also don't want to give taxes but government takes it by force. People also don't want this gov but it's here by force.

This coronavirus wouldn't even be in Pakistan like Vietnam if Islam went down the throat of Imran Khan and our establishment instead of being stuck there.

China the worst Mushrikeen are liars. Vietnam understood this and closed borders. Pakistan didn't even in as late as late February. Then when Iran people were quarantined, murderer Zulfi Bukhari released them probably on orders of Imran Khan.

Imran Khan and our establishment worships China and then have the audacity to blame innocent Muslims.

No, our Prophet Muhammad (saww) clearly told us to not go towards or away from an area of plague. And run from a plague like you run from a lion.

Riasat e Medina is stuck in throat of Imran Khan, it doesn't go down his throat or else he would understand it.

Imran Khan and our establishment worships China and then have the audacity to blame innocent Muslims.

No, our Prophet Muhammad (saww) clearly told us to not go towards or away from an area of plague. And run from a plague like you run from a lion.

Riasat e Medina is stuck in throat of Imran Khan, it doesn't go down his throat or else he would understand it.

Then why muslims of Pakistan not following Prophet Muhammad (saww) may I ask?

36950.jpg

Or you are saying muslims of Pakistan only follow Imran khan?

What is with your mind kid?

Also court said Federal doing good as compare to Sindh for poor people in Corona. So what is your bughz just because altaf hussain couldn't done anything for karachi and you had expectation that IK will do for you? otherwise it's very clear in front of you.

Didn't imran himself accused of LHC judge being ''noorafied''.

regards

My Pakistani passport grants me the right to speak regarding Pakistan. The days of Altaf Hussian are gone where gunday like you would kill and put in bori. Chal nikal.

your IQ seem to be of a toddler and its not surprising given your political orientation and your idol.

regards

Bro, don't worry. Imran Khan is the murderer of every person that dies and will be held accountable for every single murder he committed.

Pro-PTI mods couldn't hear this and would delete my post but this is all done for American dollars. Pakistan received several billions dollars in corona aid. And is now begging for some more up to 15 billion USD!

Imran Khan is a criminal. He lied to poor ignorant Pakistanis calling it a flu. His governer Sindh Imran Ismail called it a flu

He's not incompetent or stupid. He's smart and cunning. He's the enemy of Muslims and wants death and suffering for Muslims.

Ever since Imran Khan has come into power, the life of Pakistanis has become hell, the life of Kashmiris have become hell, the life of Indian Muslims have become hell. He wanted Modi to win after Modi attacked Pakistan. He has sold Pakistan, he has sold Kashmir.
Bhai tum pagal wagal ho kya? Itne kyun hyper ho rahay ho? Araam se betho na.

Yeah blame everything on PTI when 90% of population refused to obey lock down by calling it a conspiracy against Islam and some just rebuffed it by saying there is no corona in first place. Awam khud chutiya ho tu Salah ud din ayubi hi kyun na aa jaye awam chutiya hi rahey gi. I am in Australia and similar lock down was done here as well but people obeyed that lock down like good citizens and successfully reduced corona cases. I can bet that several patwaris and jiyallas didnt obey lockdown just bcz it was IK who asked them on TV again and again. Pehlay apnay gareebanoon mein deikho phir IK pay bhonkna tum loag.

I would ask how much difference lock down made in India where they beat the crap out of them when thry got out of their houses? We need to focus on reducing flow of Patients to a point it is manageable for hospitals. As long as our health system doesn't get overwhelmed we should consider our self in green.

Just some simple question, was Pakistan a heaven before PMIK? Were the lives of Pakistanis better? Were the lives off Kashmiris amazing before him? Did PMIK appoint Modi in India?

Not sure what you have been smoking but please stop it.

First he downplayed it, then showed pathetic leadership for implementation of lockdown, even when there was so called lockdown. Now officially took a stand against lock down. The blood of people would be on his hand. I know atleast 4 people in Pakistan who got covid and passed away with in days of contacting it. Yesterday a guy passed away, their family couldn't get hydroxychloroquine and ventilator wasn't available. The numbers are really high than official figures. Only if people and "rulers" would understand the gravity of situation.

Back
Top Bottom