What's new

Coronavirus could kill 'millions' in Iran, warns Islamic Republic

anyone please explain to me. why has Iran been hit this badly?
Because Iranian leadership did not heed warnings of imposing quarantine in time and attempted to downplay the emerging crisis. Iran is a destination of Shia pilgrimages from multiple countries, and Iran allowed flights from foreign countries including China unabated. It was only a matter of time.

Because Iranian leadership did not heed warnings of imposing quarantine in time and attempted to downplay the emerging crisis. Iran is a destination of Shia pilgrimages from multiple countries, and Iran allowed flights from foreign countries including China unabated. It was only a matter of time.

I find it perplexing that the UK was (or is... Not sure) following a "herd immunity" methodology... Meaning they were purposely allowing for the population to get infected with the theory that the population will build immunity to the virus as a whole. They assumed the deaths would be minimal and would not need mass medical response.

However, Iran's mortality rate is not a indicating that the "herd immunity" is a good strategy. Now the Iranian regime is saying "millions" will die....
... So has the virus (at least in Iran) mutated to a more serious version????.... I'm not sure... It just doesn't add up.

I find it perplexing that the UK was (or is... Not sure) following a "herd immunity" methodology... Meaning they were purposely allowing for the population to get infected with the theory that the population will build immunity to the virus as a whole. They assumed the deaths would be minimal and would not need mass medical response.

However, Iran's mortality rate is not a indicating that the "herd immunity" is a good strategy. Now the Iranian regime is saying "millions" will die....
... So has the virus (at least in Iran) mutated to a more serious version????.... I'm not sure... It just doesn't add up.
If UK was thinking that, than I feel sorry for them.

WHO: Iran Coronavirus Deaths up to Five Times Higher than Official Count - https://www.breitbart.com/national-...-up-to-five-times-higher-than-official-count/
Dr. Brennan (WHO emergency director for this region) never said that. Breitbart, The propaganda arm of these shameless hypocrite American evangelists is twisting his words.

However, Brennan, who just returned from a mission to Iran last week, said that the number of cases reported could represent only about a fifth of the real numbers. The reason was that testing, as is the case even in some wealthy European countries, was restricted to severe cases.

"We've said the weakest link in their chain is the data," he said. "They are rapidly increasing their ability to test and so the numbers will go up," he said.

https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/202...ast/16reuters-health-coronavirus-mideast.html

ESjGKFJWsAAcX33.jpg

in china bats may be the source of corona virus in iran its the stupidity and money love of the mullahs

ESjGKFJWsAAcX33.jpg

in china bats may be the source of corona virus in iran its the stupidity and money love of the mullahs
Go and heal your own country ...

Thank god you Ottomans can't claim you are infected by Iran like some of Pakistanis

This is a global problem. Moreover, we are still in the first phase of the epidemic. Also there is a huge global economic crisis risk. It's time for solidarity, not fueling hostilities.

Mark my words...there will be regime change in many countries before this pandemic is over...many countries will merge together and many may split...South Asians residing in a warm belt will ride out this storm mostly unaffacted...on top of that South Asians have some of the toughest immune systems known to man...not even superbugs could stop us

If coronavirus leads to regime change in Iran, then good for Iran. These ayatollahs have destroyed Iran.

Back
Top Bottom